[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

do i move the knight?
>>
I don't really care, anon
>>
Neeeeeeeeeeerd

Post made with a pinch of oregano
>>
Nf1
>>
its called a horse you faggot

and up your ass
>>
File: Untitled.png (453KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
453KB, 540x960px
>>34332962
Look at it like this.
>>
>>34332962
rf1 then rf3 to eventually rg3 and qg7+
>>
>>34333188
>implying that Black won't easily see that coming and counter it
>>34332962
Although, your positioning is a bit fucked, especially your queenside. Seems a bit hard to unfuck, as Black can mobilize his pieces pretty easily.
>>34333112
>1. Nf1 Qa3
Relieved a bit of pressure on your King, but you still can't castle. You really should've done so early on. Now Black can control the d-file with Rd8.

So my advice? Do this:
>1 Qb3 Qxb3
>2 Nxb3 Rd8
>3 g4
and work from there. Your advantage is your central pawn control, so seek to pressure the kingside where the Black King is.
If he declines the Queen trade:
>1 Qb3 Qc5
>2 g4 anyway.
Ensure your pawns are protected - you're already one down from Black.
>>
>>34333396
>>implying that Black won't easily see that coming and counter it

Yeah but you also have the knights nd bishop to slm into the pawns in front of the king. I mostly play 1 min so attacking the king is the most important thing.
>>
>>34333396
Trading queens unnecessarily; way to suck the fun out of the game
>>
>>34333423
Well, that could definitely work for 1min games, but since OP has the time to ask us and read to decide, I'm assuming he has a lot of time before he needs to move. So, he should attack a bit more carefully.
>>
>>34333451
Qb3 is the only way to relieve the King from the Black Queen (except Nf1 which is inferior). And it's only an offer; it's up to Black to decline or accept. Either way, White ends up in a better position to push the kingside pawns.
>>
>>34333500
>Qb3 is the only way to relieve the King from the Black Queen

No its not, my way with rf1 then 3 is fine.

>only an offer
Of course he'll fucking take it.
>>
>>34333553
Let's see.
>1 Rf1 Rd8
immediately threatens the Knight on d2.
All subsequent moves result in a series of moves that culminate in Black's victory. The Queen trade can put a stop to all that. Best case scenario from your move:
>2 Rd1 Nd4
So no more Rf3, and Black ends up on the offensive. Continued:
>3 a4 a6
Here, White is trying to keep his Queen on c4, while Black is trying to depose it. This is because it simultaneously protects against Nc2# and Qxe2#, both of which are very possible. To defend against Qxe2#, here:
>4 Ng1 b5
Now White is forced to keep the Queen on the c-file or lose.
>5 axb5 axb5
>6 Qc1 Ba6
which renews the Qxd2 mate. And it's gg.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 166x200px
Sacrifice the pawns
>>
>>34333894
>All subsequent moves result in a series of moves that culminate in Black's victory.

wtf man,
rf1 rd8
nb3 wheres the black mate??
>>
chess is for niggers you god damn nigger
>>
>>34332962
>>34333136
>not knowing basic chess terminology
its obviously called a jumper cause it can jump over other pieces you wannabe nerds
>>
>>34334004
Lol. Admittedly I forgot. But still:
>1 Rf1 Rd8
>2 Nb3 Nd4
>3 Nxd4 Rxd4
>4 Qc2 Rxe4
and Black is 2 pawns up with an offensive position. Black can then press his advantage as White struggles.

All this can be avoided by 1. Qb3.
>>
>>34332962
Why not meme him by moving the king to c1?
>>
>>34334218
Don't know where you get off with all your 'certainty' lines.

rf1 rf8
nb3 nd4
3 something other than nxd4

Turns out rf1 isn't that great I suppose, I don't play long games, trading queens is anthema to me.
>>
>>34334267
This... might unironically sorta solve his problems as well. (Assuming he's allowed to castle)
>1 O-O-O Qa3+
>2 Kb1 Nb4
Now, Black still definitely threatens White's King. But at least White gets better maneuverability of his pieces.
>>
>>34332962

which app is this famalam?
>>
>>34334333
Anything other than Nxd4 results in b5, deposing the White Queen. Best move I can see:
>3 Ng1 b5
>4 Qb4 Nxb3
Black trades Knights anyway, because of the series of trades it will lead to. This benefits Black as he already has the material advantage, which becomes more effective the fewer pieces left.
>>
>>34332962
Queen is not a concern. She can't advance without getting taken and is not currently protected. Blacks lightsquare bishop is currently blocked in. Open rook on f8 is a concern though, as it presents a potential cover for the queen in that position. Suggested immediate move is rd1. Next move should be kf1 to threaten queen. Opens Rook for defense against black rook threat and attacks queen in one move.
>>
>>34334625
*nf1. Fuck my notation is gone to shit.
>>
File: spurs.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
I would move queen to c1 so you can protect your knight actually
>>
>>34334624
Nvm, Black can do 4. Nc2+ doing a triple fork, so White would do 4. Qc1 instead.
>>
>>34334697
from what
??orngials pls
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.