[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do online video games swarm with rude and spiteful people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1456502563004.gif (182KB, 400x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456502563004.gif
182KB, 400x374px
why do online video games swarm with rude and spiteful people?
>>
>>34332842
Why the start losing they get mad.
They are very egotistical, so they can't blame themselves. They have an inability to recognize that it is their fault they are losing.
So that anger gets turned on their team mates.
>>
>>34332842
I don't know, I only play singleplayer.
>>
>>34332858
It's the same type of thinking that leads robots to blame women for all their problems.
>>
File: white male.jpg (35KB, 455x521px) Image search: [Google]
white male.jpg
35KB, 455x521px
>They are very egotistical, so they can't blame themselves. They have an inability to recognize that it is their fault they are losing.So that anger gets turned on their team mates.

sounds like me but I always just blame the stupid game instead of team mates. It's just noticing bullshit when you see it, it's hard to accept that these games are just bullshit most of the time wether it's working in your favor or against you favor
>>
>>34332858
what about trash talking?
what's the point of demoralizing others especially when said others are the ones who lost?
>>
>>34332952
In the end it's still your fault for not exploiting the bullshit properly and let others exploit it to beat you.
>>
File: jbo2gy5.jpg (45KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
jbo2gy5.jpg
45KB, 800x670px
>>34332842
This, basically, assuming you're playing competitive games.
>>
>>34332858
>Join a game, say overwatch
>Widowmaker is trash at widowmaker
>Check profile
>90% of hours on Widowmaker
>Apparently, according to most retards on the internet, this guy, who spends 90% of his hours on widowmaker and playing like shit because no one is nice, not because he's trash
It's a problem with literally any team game, there will be weak links and the weak links get blamed, if they had any kind of fight in them it would help them get better instead of bitching online that someone complained they went 3-15.
>>
this is why I can't play Paladins. I only play against bots.
>>
>>34332842
>>34333658
i'm sorry people are rude to you guys. people are just immature and take their videogames way too seriously. also i think you're really cute
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.