[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go berserk like a viking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 41.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
How do I go berserk like a viking?
>>
You need an axe and shrooms
>>
Beserkers ate plants with psychedelic properties before battle..

Your path is clear.

Of course, they were also extremely /fit/ trained warriors, which may be a problem for you.
>>
>>34331999
coffee aenema
>>
I can't imagine trying to fight on shrooms

the body load would have gotten me killed
>>
>>34331999
You have to be a tough cookie. Are you a tough cookie?
>>
The modern equivalent would be a a fully automatic rifle and LOTS of PCP
>>
>>34332068
A fit person could handle it.
>>
>>34331999
>How do I go berserk like a viking?

Nice pepe

saved
>>
>>34331999
I've replicated the effect by forcing the more sadistic/explosive/violent part of me out. Excessive caffeine is a good way of doing so. It also helps if you are doing something that requires physical exertion, however I would advise against this if you're doing stuff long-term since I've forced myself hard enough I needed 7 days of rest instead of a typical 1 or 2.

I also typically envision a berserker that already exists so I have something I can focus on being.
>>
drugs and a belief that you'll be rewarded in death

just ask ISIS
>>
File: 93.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>34332064
>>34332075

I AM A TOUGH COOKIE
>>
They supposedly ate a lot of amanita muscaria before battle
This is different from psychedelic shrooms because they're more of a deliriant
So take a lot of benadryl, get angry, and try to fight people I guess.
>>
>>34331999

I've only ever gone into a berserker rage once in my life, so my advice is only limited to that one experience, but essentially you need an emotional trigger.

You need someone who pisses you off so much, and fuels your anger so deeply that you just can't control yourself.

In my case, my mom's boyfriend was constantly harassing me and bullying me for so long that all of my pent up rage just came out at once and I got a huge adrenaline rush that temporarily increased my strength to retard levels. My vision literally went red and I ended up headbutting him, breaking his nose in the process, and then slammed his head into a mirror and broke the mirror.

However, once the berserker state wore off I was completely drained and slept for like 15 hours. Couldn't think straight or do much for a couple days after.

I felt pretty powerful. However, I've never met anyone who pissed me off like that since then, and I doubt I'd ever be able to win in a fight if I wasn't going all out like that.
>>
>>34331999
I got really angry when I played football one game. Went "insane" and tackled the quarterback twice and made it past the defense a dozen or so times without getting tired. Anger is a big factor.
>>
Read Berserk and imagine yourself as Guts.
>>
>>34331999
Berserk means "bear shirt". High ranking Vikings would be given bearskins by their jarl to make them look cooler in front of the men. They didn't chimp out and bite through their shields, they did not get tanked up on shrooms before a fight. It is like someone in 3000 AD asking how to go sergeant like a soldier. Berserker rage can occur to anyone at any time, and is rarely survivable, due to mentally disturbed individuals incapacity to think properly and fight for their lives.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.