[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you grew out of Video Games?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Glove.jpg (42KB, 402x448px) Image search: [Google]
Glove.jpg
42KB, 402x448px
How old were you when you grew out of Video Games?
>>
File: 1468302407169.jpg (160KB, 736x963px) Image search: [Google]
1468302407169.jpg
160KB, 736x963px
>>34331379

Quit playing in the late teens I think, last game I bought was Grim Fandango for PC and Ico for ps2. I'm hoping to save up enough money to retire early and life off the interests, then I'm gonna get a little cottage and some land in the middle of nowhere, shut myself in there for a few years and catch up with all vidya.
>>
>>34331556
Bitch please video games are the only thing keeping me from murder sucide.
>>
I haven't grown out of them, but my tastes have changed. I started out liking FPS, then I went to RPGs, strategy, anything with a bit of complexity but not autism-tier, now I prefer autism-tier engineering/management games like Children of a Dead Earth, Factorio, Rimworld, etc.
>>
Gaming grew out of me. Gaming has changed but my tastes have stayed the same. Dark Souls was the only game that made me feel good in the past half a decade.
>>
>27
>vidya are the only thing I do other than sleeping, shitposting and jerking off
>getting kinda bored of them lately
I swear to God, if I grow out of video games I'm gonna off myself.
>>
File: Fuck YOU.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck YOU.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>34331379
Fuck you OP games haven't grown out of me. Still play them every single day. Here are some of my favs:

FFXV
The Witcher 3
Bloodborne/Souls series
>>
>>34331379
the same age I'll be when I literally shoot myself.
Video games are all I really have that still keep me happy/ entertained.
>>
>>34331379
28 now, still find some vidya enjoyable, but that feel, that magical feel of discovering new worlds and settings is kinda gone.

I do blame large corporation for ruining comfy games and making them mainstream and gay.
>>
To be honest, video games are a big part of why I procrastinate so much. When I stopped playing video games for like a month, I was way more productive. Now I'm back to being addicted to them.
>>
21 and all I can think of when playing games is that I could make a better game and that I'm just wasting my time playing shitty games when I could be making them.
Spent the last 7 weeks practising drawing and plan to move on to programming in ~60 or so weeks.
>>
>>34332550
could you show some of your drawings, anon? I'm really interested in how much progress was made in those 7 weeks!
>>
>>34332422
ffxv was absolute trash and you know it.
the game was rushed to hell and you can tell near the end. leviathan fight was trash, final boss fight was trash. shiva content cut.
>>
>>34331379
Maybe play around 3-4 hours a week, This should be the maximum amount played.
>>
>>34332892
-t normalfag
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.