[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here racist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
anyone else here racist?
>>
i wouldn't hire muslims or niggers because of prior experience with them.
>>
>>34329835
i think that just falls more in line with common sense t b h
>>
do you mean "would join klu klux klan" racist?
or wouldn't like if my country became france racist?
or "sometimes I throw 'racist' comments" racist?

also, is not liking to sit next to a black person in a hoodie considered racist?
>>
This place influenced a lot of my mindset but I can never even think of being racist. Maybe it's just me. I never think of race at all unlike both tumblrinas and /pol/lacks who for some reason think it's a huge deal. I just don't see the need to either erase [insert any race here] from the face of the earth or give them top billing roles in the next Star Wars movie. I frankly don't give a fuck, it all seems so pointless and childish to me, but I don't think anyone here shares that feel.
>>
I don't want black people killed I just want them gone
>>
racist but only against Muslims and Indians.
Latinos are some of the most friendly and hard working people I've met
Black people have great food and are amazing in bed
Asian people are smart, and contribute to society a lot

Muzzies just kill people, burn shit, or try to oppress people. And yet feminists on the left stand up for them.
I don't even need to explain why Indians suck if you've ever worked in Retail.
>>
Is wanting western countries to remain at least 90% white racist
>>
File: 1473304032948.jpg (190KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1473304032948.jpg
190KB, 740x740px
>>34330051
>Black people have great food and are amazing in bed
>amazing in bed
ROASTIE OUTTTTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is this a white racist thread or a regular one?
>>
File: Key2.png (771KB, 545x742px) Image search: [Google]
Key2.png
771KB, 545x742px
>>34330116
Not a roastie, I'm just a bi dude and it's a pretty objective fact both in one on one play and threesomes that black dudes are on average the best lovers.
>>
I'm not racist I swear! In fact I hate white people!
>>
>>34330139
can you not do that please?

disgusting
>>
File: Key3.png (551KB, 426x756px) Image search: [Google]
Key3.png
551KB, 426x756px
>>34330178
Not do what?
>>
>>34329787
yes i am a racist misogynist and a anti-semit and also hate faggots and trannys

i am not white btw.
>>
>>34330314
Do you think that unique, or are you actually from Uganda
>>
>>34330326
originally from Nigeria

currently living in the cuckold capital of the world
>>
It is a bitch when you have to shake niggers hand in order to appear not racist.
>>
>>34330442
But you are racist. So just be racist.
>>
tfw you have to pretend to like white people
>>
>>34330442
>tfw their hands are perfectly clean and bone dry
>yours are clammy and you don't even shake hands with white people

>this would be your feel if you were a man
>>
Am I a bigot for recognizing that every single non-white or non-asian majority nation on earth is a hell-hole I would never want to live in?
Are statistics racist?
Will I never go anywhere near Chicago or Detroit?
DO I have enough sense not to hang around in majority mexican, black, or arab neighborhoods?
I don't know OP. Because I certainly don't feel racist.
I feel like I'm just reacting to the realities of the world. Kinda like how I know not to let a homeless man borrow my phone, or lock my doors.
Does that make me prejudice against all homeless people? Prejudice against my neighborhood? Or is it just common fucking sense?
>>
>>34330512
Common sense is having a diagnosed case of paranoia, but who am I kidding.

Insecure people will exploit your weaknesses. Why they are insecure is beyond your control aside from spreading memes when you're fucked up, or despondent.
>>
>>34330481
You don't. Please don't, if it is ailing you so much. It's not worth it.

I'm white. I don't hate myself or white people. But just don't and go do your thing. It's a stupid debate and I don't see any of us having any more consistent qualities than liking cheese, having worn powdered wigs, enslaving people because it was part of basic economy everywhere, etc.
>>
>>34329787
Everyone here is.
>>
>>34329787
I could never truly hate an entire group of people.
I notice trends but if I met a person I'm cool with, I'll like them.
>>
>>34329787
No not really I consider myself a culturalist. Now race and culture often can't really be seperated so when I want to remove a certain culture you might also end up removing a different race but that's not because the race itself is bad, just the culture they're associated with
>>
>>34330157
Underrated

Origmai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.