[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping pill greentext

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (73KB, 750x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 750x759px
>be me
>average robot, few friends and no gf, never even been on a date
>work 9 hour day and come home to do online school
>get done
>browse 4chan for a few hours
>bored
>sad
>think maybe I should try drugs, cause why not
>no drugs but some sleeping pills, diphenhydramine specifically
>look them up and apparently you can trip on them
>take 8 pills
>half hour later they start to kick in, arms are heavy, dizzy, my hands feel numb, and everything is kind of blurry and disorienting
>mouth is super dry no matter how much water I drink
>drink at least a gallon and then throw it all up
> drink more than decide to try to sleep
>go lay down and close eyes
>breathing stops
>jump out of bed and start breathing again
>have to manually breathe
>it feels like I'm slowly suffocating
>breathe as hard as I can buy still not getting a normal amount of oxygen
>this is like this for two hours
>eventually I can't tell what's going on
>talking to people who aren't there
>think I'm at work
>keep hearing door ring that a customers walking in
>I was pretty much unconscious at this point
>get up from the chair I was sitting in and walk to the other side of the room
>say "welcome to (the store I work ate name)"
>wake up from this semi conscious state
>breathing is back to almost normal
>mouth so dry I tongue feels like sandpaper
>lay on the floor but can't get up for water
>sleep for 12 hours
>wake up and feel mentally numb

Lowkey wish I had died
>>
you're lucky to be alive, don't do it again you fucking idiot.
>>
Dude just grow shrooms if you want an otherworldly experience, guides are all over the place and it's easy as fuck to do. Diphen in large doses will literally suffocate you to death.
>>
>>34329761
I wanted to do this on ambien but I always pussy out. Triple the dosage for the luls.
>>
>>34329820
Yeah not planning on it, that type of suffocation would be a horrible way to die
>>
File: albumdemoart.jpg (135KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
albumdemoart.jpg
135KB, 600x540px
>>34329820
>you can die from 8 pills
lol newfags

Most of the stories I have aren't "woah aliens and spiders dude lmao", because that is not what DPH is actually like.
But I'll tell some highlights

>Take 50 or so 25mg pills totaling 1.2 grams
>Try to relax and listen to music but can't focus, insanely irritated
>Can't stop shaking or dryheaving
>Crouch down next to my heater
>Been suicidal for years but then I broke down, i cried until I realized that I wasn't shaking because I was cold
>Lose control of my body and black out
my best guess is that I had a seizure

FIrst trip
>Take 450mg
>Delirium caught me by surprise, I had always been grounded and didn't believe in shadow people until I was tripping
>See clumps of hair crawling, sliding, and pulsing along my desk and my skin
>Try to find my lighter to burn them but I can't
>fall asleep in my chair

For something that scared the shit out of me
>700mg, predosed with 5-htp before hand
>Go to bathroom, look myself in the mirror
>I have no eyes and my hair is a waterfall
>Turn off the lights, continue trying to piss
>Somehow don't miss, as I'm walking out I decide to stay in the darkness for awhile
>Couple minutes later see nothing but feels like I'm underwater
>Walk out
>ROOM WENT FUCKING CRAZY
>Everything started drifting, see outlines of cocoons, several tarantulas on my desk, loud droning noises and whispers
>Because I had taken DPH before I knew it was a hallucination
>Sit down and try to watch Genius Party and other shit I picked out to watch while tripping
>Keep having microblackouts and eventually slug off to bed halfway through

Ask questions if you want, I have more stories or advise if the thread needs a bump
>>
>>34330290
>>34330290
Yes I didn't think you could die from 8 pills, I read before that some people took much more than that. But when I started struggling to breathe is when I got concerned. Idk maybe I'm allergic or something
>>
>>34330374
You were close to the only situation where you could die, which is a large amount with no tolerance

I say close because even if you had 50mgs you would only have taken 400mgs.

DPH can't kill you alone, it's the heightened heart rate, blood pressure, ect that would lead to other complications, and get you hospitalized
>>
File: 1467078912300.jpg (276KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
1467078912300.jpg
276KB, 1024x712px
Also bump because I'm on 650mgs right now waiting for it to kick in
>>
>>34330461
>>34330461
Keep us updated desu. Last night I was in a kik groupchat and I'd start typing a sentence but then my mind would drift off and I'd stay typing something totally unrelated
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.