[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I just talked my friend out of suicide.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (294KB, 526x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294KB, 526x357px
I think I just talked my friend out of suicide.
>>
He'll probably do it again.
>>
>>34329649
That's really aw some
how do you feel.

are you sure he safe and wont attempt again

ps you are a good friend
>>
>>34329686
I'm going to text her tomorrow to make sure she's alright. She's asleep rn.
>>
File: betty-oyler.jpg (11KB, 279x365px) Image search: [Google]
betty-oyler.jpg
11KB, 279x365px
>>34329732
"She"...lulz. She just wanted attention and was never going to kill herself.
>>
>>34329649
How the fuck do you do that?

Alomamola
>>
File: 1485059584958.jpg (27KB, 408x391px) Image search: [Google]
1485059584958.jpg
27KB, 408x391px
>>34329766
This. She was probably texting 3 or 4 other guys at the same time.

I remember 6th grade
>>
>>34329766
>>34329796
Except that she's kind of a fembot.
>>
>>34329776
I talked with her for an hour reassuring her that she wasn't a bad person
>>
>>34329825
And? Fembots are attention whores so I don't get how that refutes anything.
>>
>>34330017
I meant that she's not a Stacy
>>
>>34329825
>kind of
If you have any doubts then she probably isn't. The fact that she has anyone to talk her out of it makes it seem unlikely.
>>
>>34330135
Why did everyone's attitude on this change when I said she a was female?
>>
>>34330161
That was my first post. Besides, being a female makes it more likely that she was only attentionwhoring because they know they will receive it from people like you.
>>
>>34330161

Because you made it clear that you were a beta orbiter.

GG, have fun with your "friend".
>>
>>34330161
If you haven't noticed there's some pretty fucked up attitudes towards women around here.
>>
>>34329649
why did she want to suicide
>>
>>34329649
Greentext?

>>34329954
>I talked with her for an hour reassuring her that she wasn't a bad person

I don't think that's the right way to go about it. You implied that if she were a bad person then suicide would be a valid choice. Now when she does something she regrets and feels like a bad person, she will become suicidal again.
>>
>>34329825
there's no such thing as fembots you fucking idiot.
>>
File: Sultan-Mehmed-II.jpg (129KB, 330x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sultan-Mehmed-II.jpg
129KB, 330x445px
I bumped into a friend on the street who told me about how he was walking to a building to jump off of. I tried setting him up to get caught by the police, but they fucked up my description and failed to nab him. He didn't do it though, I think he noticed something was up and was deterred. He's still suicidal.
>>
>>34329649
Fuck those posts of people bitching about the fact that she's a girl. You're nice, OP. Congratulations and keep up the good work, you just saved a life.
>>
>>34329649
I'm so tired of having to babysit all these suicidal people in my life. If you're that depressed and want to die, get it over with and kill yourself already. You're a burden on me and those around you. Fucking hate complaining.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.