[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wisdom tooth is infected >no health insurance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>wisdom tooth is infected
>no health insurance
>>
>not getting your wisdom teeth removed as a teenager
>risking something like that while youre not under health or dental insurance
KEK
E
K
YOUR FAULT
>>
>>34329552
We'll try to remember you.
>>
What, you don't have health insurance? Why not get obamacare, it's only completely out of your price range.

Look at that, you caved in (because you legally MUST own it) and got some of that "affordable" health care, now find the one doctor 150 miles away from you that actually accepts it in the bottom of his basement with rusty equipment

THANKS OBONGO
>>
>>34329552
>have dental
>feel like I"m choking when dentist session
>they put in fillings that only last five years even tho moar expensive than metal
>my jaw is coming loose and clicks
>if I get my wisdom tooth pulled, my jaw is going to get pulled out of socket, may never work the same again
Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
>>
If you have any antibiotics on hand, take a full course of that shit
>>
>>34329552
>not being a leaf
kek
>>
>>34329608
>be leaf
>abscess in mouth
>die from septic shock because I had to wait months to even get an appointment scheduled
thanks trudeau
>>
>>34329632
I wish this was a joke.
>>
>>34329593
Wtf why would they unhook your jaw? When my dad (he's a dentist) took out my wisdom teeth, he just pulled them out. I could eat normally again after two days and the pain was gone on the next day.
>>
>>34329667
It's on the bad side that is coming undone on it's own. When they have my mouth open, it gets a lilttle unhinged, and pulling in that spot, my mother said her jaw was never the same and she was similar to me. And I've known people to get jaw surgery that ended up with a permanently numb, half paralyzed face.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.