[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl I like has a boyfriend. Why even try?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: 1474648569755.png (10KB, 514x514px) Image search: [Google]
1474648569755.png
10KB, 514x514px
Every girl I like has a boyfriend. Why even try?
>>
have you heard of tinder you fucking retard? its 2017. you have options.
>>
>>34329294
Never used it, broke and I have a flip-phone.
>>
>tfw willpowerlet
i dont even try and i already feel defeated
>>
File: nervous.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>34329274
MFW the girl i like has a girlfriend. :(
>>
>>34329274
Why are you developing crushes on girls with boyfriends? What did you think was going to happen? You're doing this to yourself.
>>
File: gunpepe.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
gunpepe.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>34329294
>try the Tinder meme
>Meet a cute black french girl after spam swiping right for hours
>talk to her for days after and before work
>Really hitting it off
>Halloween coming up
>she talks about wanting to go to a haunted house
>Scared af of scary shit but whatever this is a good chance to meet her.
>" so yea anon was just wondering if you wanted to come with me and my boyfriend"
>>
>>34329343
Never know they have boyfriends until too late. Met a girl at a party that got all of my references, noticed she was with someone when it was too late.
>>
>>34329274
because there are qts out there without boyfriends?
>>
>>34329416
Most likely but I have shit luck. Haven't been on a date or kissed a girl since 2010. Fucked a few whores, but that's it.
>>
File: 1477900040068.jpg (57KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1477900040068.jpg
57KB, 540x607px
>>34329416
That's a very funny joke, friendo. Unfortunately guys like us are done laughing.
>>
>>34329443
meh your luck is bound to change
just don't pussy out at the last moment.
>>
File: 1417961594353s_1_.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353s_1_.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>34329383
MFW the girl you like has a bf
>>
I have run into a dry patch too. Though this one girl was single and hinting. I didn't realize it until she found another guy two weeks later. Girls who are single are on a limited time offer.
>>
>>34329274
I stopped trying years ago. all the cute girls get taken early on in life.

I first noticed this phenomenon in middle school when the girl I'd liked since 4th grade got a boyfriend, and from that point forward consistently had different boyfriends each year or so. if a girl is cute she'll probably be spoken for, and if she isn't she won't stay single long. robots have no chance against the sea of chads that will wash over a cute girl with no bf, don't bother trying, it'll just waste valuable energy and make you miserable.
>>
How weird! Every girl I like turns out to be a lesbian!

Wonder if our problem is somehow related.
>>
>>34329274
>Every girl I like has a boyfriend
I thought the alpha thing to do was to cuck the boyfriends in these situations?
>>
i am straight but i find girls kinda gross. what do?
>>
>>34329538
Op here, I'm black and it's never worked. Guess not alpha enough
>>
File: 1483867827362.jpg (180KB, 542x659px) Image search: [Google]
1483867827362.jpg
180KB, 542x659px
Do like me, date boys instead.:3
>>
>>34329544
don't masturbate for a full day then you should be fine
>>
>>34329538
>going after a girl you know has a bf
besides why would you want a relationship with a cheater?
>>
>>34329383
Is this a true story?

There is no way she didn't do this specifically to humiliate you and laugh at your reaction. I refuse to believe women are this clueless
>>
>>34329671
yes its true, I asked her why shes on tinder if she has a boyfriend she said she was looking for friends, removed her ass almost immediately after that
>>
>>34329416
most girls have a line of guys waiting for them as soon as they are single
it's really common for a girl to break up and be in a new relationship the same day
>>
>>34329736
She might have been legitimately assburgers if she thought that was a normal proposition. You're a saint if you didn't go off on her, I would've explained to her exactly how retarded I thought she was, and I wouldn't stop until she admitted to being stupid
>>
>>34329785
One of my friends broke up with his girlfriend, and she had a new boyfriend within the hour. Not hyperbole.

We all went to the same school, so I witnessed everything. He told me he was going to break up with her before he did it, I went for a cigarette and coffee, and when I came back I overheard her having a flirty phone conversation with her new dude. Unbelievable.
>>
>>34329294
It requires a normiebook, normalfag.
>>
>>34329294
>boyfriend
Girls find lays, not boyfriends on tinder.
>>
>>34330054
Can say this for older women too.
Last one I broke up with was openly dating a new guy within 2 days.

Probably called him within an hour of our breakup desu.
Not sure what kind of retard jumps when females ask him to.
>>
They just have too many options these days, no women is truly ever completely single. What makes me sick is women in solid relationships that are happy are STILL texting and talking to other guys at the same time keeping their options maximized, always looking for a come up. And the guys are like sharks, just waiting to pounce once she gets in a bad argument with her boyfriend. Its a sick world we live in honestly.
>>
>>34330619
So I guess it makes sense to keep talking to other women as well right? From what I've observed females are very jealous and competitive creatures. If it seems like you don't care if she leaves or not she might not ever stray from you.
>>
>>34330569
The girl that my friend broke up with usually goes for the same type of guy every time. Tall, lanky, submissive, spineless. She most likely has a backlog of dudes that she's grooming at all times, and when a break-up happens, she picks her favorite. I have her friended on normiebook, so I see it happening to this day.

I wonder what kind of complex these women suffer from. Probably had a shitty mother figure who depended on men to keep her life together, but that would make more sense if she went for the alpha brutes.
>>
>>34330890
I just don't understand how guys don't see it coming desu.
The one that hooked up with her after had watched her tear through like 5 new boyfriends who had all been her "best friend" before it got sexual.
He was her "best friend" after she and I started dating, so I knew he was next in line, but still, who knowingly falls for it?

I only knew her for a short time before we started dating, so I didn't have time to cotton on to the pattern.

From now on I am highly suspect of any girl who calls guys they want to bang "friends".
>>
>>34330647
You got it 100% right. Actually, it makes even more sense for men to do this, as it's more difficult for men to attract women.

I went to school with a Slovenian girl who had a boyfriend in the same class. We usually worked in a group together with two other guys, and she would always be chit-chatting and giggling with one of them like she wanted to fuck him. Sometimes she would be speed-typing on her computer like a maniac, smiling every once in a while, and when I looked at her screen she had four chats going at the same time with different guys.

Meanwhile, she pretty much ignored her boyfriend. Sometimes he would say something snarky in Slovenian when he left class, and she would respond in a whiny, annoyed voice, like he called her out or something like that. I suspect he knew he was being cucked.
>>
>>34329274
shit's rough bud i was in the same boat. i actually managed to find one who was single eventually, so there's always hope. though to be honest sometimes single doesn't really always mean single.

in my case, she dated a guy for 3 years, dumped him, then we started talking but she's still attached to him. also we were long distance, so fair enough i guess. i was really into this one, i actually bought her a ring (nothing expensive but i really wanted to lock her down and let her know i was serious). but then basically it came out that she still had feelings for her ex and i sperged out and now she's avoiding me. i don't have enough relationship experience to know how to fix our shit... it drives me up a fuckin wall i love her so much, i just want things to be good again. we used to have so much fun just talking and shooting the shit. but i digress.

basically all you can do is keep chugging and letting things hit you on the forehead hoping they'll work out. keep shooting from the hip, taking chances on things, and always going all in. people like to think "what's alpha, what's beta, what's manly, gfs are for cucks lmao" etc. well this is that manly shit. the only mgtow who actually have a pair are the guys who had wives that cheated on them and shit like that. the women hate on this board is mostly drivel from pussies who are afraid of trying new things, even if it sounds dumb on paper. real men follow their feelings. single women will show up though, i can guarantee you that much

>>34329452
kek
>>
>>34330940
Dudes will let women shit on them if there's just 1% chance of a single sexual encounter, even if it's just a handjob they had to wait 6 months for. I used to be that way, but the girls never chose me so it didn't even matter.

I have a feeling she might outright tell them her plan. Like "I'm considering breaking up with my boyfriend for you" and then just string them along until they're needed.
>>
>>34331148
If she had told him the plan he wouldn't have been hurt when she hatefucked me afterwards anyways (while "with" him).

Anyone who panders to women for sexual favors needs to be gassed, real talk.
>>
Reason why I do not even bother.
I can just tell if she has bf already and I sure as hell do not want to be the reason why relationship ended even if the girl was cheating. I could not live with myself knowing that.
>>
>>34329274
They are lying about having boyfriends because they don't want to date you.
>>
>>34329274
I though this until I realise that single girl liked to tell me that they had a boyfriend to make me go way.
>>
>>34329274
literally sitting in that position right now
>>
>>34329274
It could be worse.
Every girl I like is a lesbian.
>>
File: wishiwashi_soloform.png (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wishiwashi_soloform.png
88KB, 500x500px
>>34331026
does this mean i should follow my intuition?
if i think a bun wants my hotdog in her, i should just yolo it and go balls deep?
>>
File: 1485075125169.png (79KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1485075125169.png
79KB, 500x447px
>>34329338
even better
date both of them
>>
>>34329972
You would have given her the reaction she wanted? Why?
>>
>>34329294

Let me guess, this is a tall white guy saying this. You just don't understand how hard Tinder has fucked everything for the average dude. And nonwhite? Fucking forget it.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.