[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your life plan, /robot/s? anyone got it all written out?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: smeil.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
smeil.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
What's your life plan, /robot/s? anyone got it all written out?
>>
No, but I know how it ends
>>
Join the 27 Club

I play gigs in the Los Angeles area, working on my first album right now
>>
File: 1476625197096.png (631KB, 827x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1476625197096.png
631KB, 827x1167px
>>34329086
minimum wage and a virgin till i die
>>
>>34329086
Keeps changing so I don't write it out but I'm about 6 months ahead.

You gotta have a plan.
>>
>>34329086
>Finish degree.
>Find wife
>Have children
>Work to support them
>retire
>die
Great life.
>>
>>34329122
This

Certified original
>>
>>34329219
Be my husband pls
>>
>>34329086
get a job that lets me work from anywhere/home
get a sailboat
be alone
really all I want to do
>>
>>34329228
Wanna write together? I have an acoustic guitar and a lot of cocaine.
>>
>>34329248
I will be
Do you have a form of communication you're comfortable sharing?
>>
>>34329302
>a lot of cocaine
Where are you located famalam?!
I love cocaine
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1536x2048px
my first life plan was to go to college while living at home, that failed when my crazy parents kept sabotaging me.
My second life plan was get promoted to manager so I would have enough money to go to college and not live at home. Because my parents are crazy and make me too upset to study. That failed when the company decided to sell off 2/3s of it's stores, so it had too many managers and I was never going to be promoted, and in fact I got demoted from supervisor to crew.
My third life plan was to work this Union job and get enough sonority to make enough money to go to college without living at home. That failed when I got fired for a bullshit reason and my asshole union rep flipped on me.
Now I'm living back home again with my crazy parents and I just want to die.
It sucks so much because I know another guy that got promoted to manager before the company downsides and his life is going great, only difference is he got hired 6 months before me.
it sucks because I know a guy at the union job who was under a nicer manager and he has sinority now and his life is going great, got hired at the same time as me.
I feel like so much of life is partly a roll of luck, and I fucking hate when people act like it's all willpower :(
>>
>>34329476
Silver Lake. Let's shovel the driveway together and die like rock stars (at least in 5 years when I turn 27).
>>
>>34329916
how are you parents crazy?
>>
File: Solanin.jpg (285KB, 727x606px) Image search: [Google]
Solanin.jpg
285KB, 727x606px
>>34329086
I want to fall in love with a woman that's kind and shares my values in life. Then I want to be a great dad and raise a large family.
>>
>>34329086

Eat, sleep, fap, die.
>>
>>34329916
I know the feeling man, I hope everything works out. You can also try applying for finical aid or take out government loans.
>>
File: 1484096017871.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484096017871.png
33KB, 314x312px
>go into the military for 4 years
>come back and immediately go to school
>graduate in some biochem shit
>look for work
>fail
>join up with some evil organization
>develop bio-weapons that could destroy the world
>feel good about myself, fall in love with fellow qt russian scientist girl
>get married have kids
>one day forced to release weapon on all man-kind or my kids would die. They would be in a safe place
>Do it
>wife dies
>I die
>the dog dies
>the autists of r9k dies
>the normies die
>the jews
>the niggers
>the spics
>Every fucking one

>My qt mixed-raced black and white sons and daughters are the only one left, along with my boss's asian daughter and son
>it is now there duty to repopulate and lead humanity
>their instructions of how to build society was left behind by a jew
>the unified sole language of humans is now Hebrew
>Judaism is the only religion. Everyone will follow it for generations
>Everyone will now be mixed-master race

Feels good.
>>
>>34330115
I'm just so old and tired
>>
How do you think Review Brah feels knowing he's getting obliterated in the food review part of YouTube by a black UK manlet that looks 13?

What a difference a great personality makes. No wonder it's usually on the top of the list of what women want.
>>
>finish my History degree
>become a cop
>marry a conservative qt (not hard to find in my area)
>have many white children
>>
>finish 20 years service
>get pension
>chill
>>
>>34329086
Im too old to do anything or change anything. There is no hope
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 260x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 260x167px
>>34329086
Sort of.
>finish uni
>get a job
>finally have enough money to afford my own apartment
>finally enjoy roommate free living after a lifetime of torment
>with financial independence, no longer feel dependent on my family
>no longer feel obligated to be a slave to the whims of family
>make sure no one knows where I live
>spend my days reading books, smoking weed, playing vidya, playing music, and working out in the comfort of my own home
>go /out/ whenever I get the opportunity
>go on like this until I decide to kill myself
>>
Right now I am at Uni trying to get a CS degree so I can get a job and move out of my parents house. That's as far ahead as I have planned and I get the feeling things will go down hill once I leave. Actually I don't think it matters if I leave, things have been steadily declining since high school.
>>
File: 1483517911041-r9k.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483517911041-r9k.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
>finish college
>find a job
>lead a dog's life until I die or kill myself
>>
>>34331087
>>34331119
This is me right now. Been working for over 3 years. My job is pretty much the only thing in my life. Sad part is I'm not even that great at it.
>>
>>34331140
How is life, though? Do you have your own place? Is it better than having roommates?
>>
>>34331158
Not great. I'm very isolated and most of the time afraid to leave my apartment. I live by myself. I do prefer living alone rather than roommates.

I was able to pay off all my student loans though. Like I said I have nothing else in my life though, just my job. It really just gives me money but I don't do much with it. I don't buy new clothes, travel or go out to eat or anything.
>>
>>34329086
i will find a mommy and a daddy and will be their babyfur son for life
>>
guys I graduate with a degree in over a year

my degree isn't STEM or business but I have a solid resume

are there people looking to hire college students or do I have to bank on an internship?

I just want a decent job post college so bad and I'm so fucking scared I'll graduate and then be like "now what?"
>>
>>34331235
I think you'll fare a lot better with internship experience under your belt.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.