[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

srs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2682.png (342KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2682.png
342KB, 500x375px
How can a girl be herself and not try to follow what every other girl is doing? It seems impossible. Fitting in = happiness for millennials.

I don't have self esteem issues, but I feel like conforming would make my life way easier and I wouldn't be bitter about normies.

Is not following what other women do bad?
>>
i feel like i'm an individual to an extent, but since i'm not as similar i'm just viewed as a joke.
i'm okay with it because at least i make me people laugh right?
>>
>>34328917

Hey femanon! You listening to me? Read my post okay?

Just B urself :^)
>>
>>34328917
Why do you want to fit in? I thought I was strange for not fitting in and for a while it bothered me, but then I realised it doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>34328917
OP, what about you doesn't fit in with normies?
>>
>>34329267
Because being a typical female is attractive. Not being mainstream isn't cool. Standing out is bad unless you're a guy.
>>
>>34328917
yes, following what other women do is bad. look at how miserable most women are today.

Hottest girls I know are ones who have unique interests and dive into those.

But also, if your goal is to be liked by guys, that's easy.

1. you don't have to be a total submissive non-thinker, but if you want guys to like you, think critically about what men actually want out of a girl, as opposed to what women want you to be like (ask them if you want)
2. if it's tolerable, try to provide whatever that is
3. every guy will like you and every girl will hate you for a period. then because you know how to attract guys, a limited number of girls will start admiring and coming to you for advice.
>>
i think not fitting in = happiness for millenials.

why would conforming make your life easier? how is your life even hard?

idk i like being myself and i think that's what makes you special lol. if you find some type of satisfaction in conformity, i really question your mental ability / inner workings lol

>How can a girl be herself and not try to follow what every other girl is doing?
you said it. just literally be urself lol lol lol wtdfdf?

Is not following what other women do bad?
no? o_O????? E_E?!?!?!@?@?!@?W@
>>
>>34328917
This is not /soc/

Women's opinions are not valued here or appreciated.

Leave.
>>
women are herd creatures by nature with few independent thoughts
there's no need for them to try and be "unique"
>>
>>34329398
stop being so black/white
its like this for girls, bad for boys whatever
no one thinks like that literally
like everyone i know is diff and we appreciate that about each other. we're not factory made identical copies.

idk why you're trying to make yourself miserable. appreciate + celebrate your differences, CONFORMITY IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT that you don't need.

if someone's going to devalue you / look at you oddly because you're 'different' or don't ascribe to their beliefs/interests, you should question them and their sanity lol they haven't thought about existence whatsoever

not to fedora but rly how is what other people think supposed to matter ever in the slightest? it's just you. do you. stop caring about other people.

aren't you going to be miserable knowing people stick to you (or whatever the fuck your motive is for trying to change/be a sheep) because of the "unreal" you, and not who you really are? won't you get tired of putting on act? lol. literally just be yourself.

why does their approval matter? worry about satisfying yourself first. YOUR satisfaction, YOUR approval should be number one.
>>
>>34329398
You can be attractive and atypical. Would you want to date a guy that likes typical girls anyway?
>>
>>34328917
you can go tomboy and have a bunch of guy friends who will awkwardly proposition you
>>
>>34328917

>>Is not following what other women do bad?

Of course! Look at the great female March of 17! If you weren't part of that, then you're not a real girl! #solidarity #notmypres #trygrabbingthispussy (insert emoji stream here)
>>
>I don't have self esteem issues, but I feel like conforming would make my life way easier and I wouldn't be bitter about normies.

what's easy isn't always good 4 u
damn just have values and guard them abide by them with you life until you die. have pride. be who you are. love. i don't even know you but i love you for who you are and you shouldn't feel like you should change for people who don't matter, and flourish in your own ideal beauty.
>>
not only should you BE yourself
you should
L O V E Y O U R S E L F ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>34329389
Uh, I'm a homebody... I'm not a liberal... I don't like social media... I dislike drugs and alcohol...I'm religious and not into bashing Christianity. I only care about looking polished, not about makeup.

I don't care about clothing trends. I actually like reading. I'm just kind of weird. Just the way I think is different. I'm kind of childlike/have a youngish vibe in a way even though I know I'm not dumb.

I'm not trying to be a special snowflake. It's hard to explain.

I'm just confused about why I feel different... in an uncomfortable way. People will think I'm unusual because I am not doing what others are doing and like what others like.
>>
>>34329636
>Uh, I'm a homebody... I'm not a liberal... I don't like social media... I dislike drugs and alcohol...I'm religious and not into bashing Christianity.
that just means you're boring
>>
>>34329407
Well since I'm sure most replies are male, can you guys tell me what guys typically want versus what girls think guys want?
>>34329677
No, there's other things that are kind of crazy, but I don't want to be insulted lol
>>
>>34329709
>what guys typically want versus what girls think guys want?
guys generally prefer the cute submissive/feminine girl over the provocative/outwardly confident hot girl
>>
>>34328917
"fitting in" = money for corporations and data brokers. They want you to feel you're wrong, they want to tell their followers to try and exclude you.

Women are also naturally hard-coded to want to go along with societies grain and follow other women, even if it's just some collectivist snowflake niche, but thinking for yourself never goes out of style.

Cultivate your own unique interests, passions and experiences -- and ascend.
>>
>>34328917
as a guy who despises his own generations females(millennials), if a girl can do anything to be different/non-conformist i automatically find her attractive. The less they fit in the more appealing she is in my eyes
>>
>>34329914
you have to be 18 to be on this website
>>
>>34329636
I'm the same way. I think you are different in the sense that you aren't buying into our social media culture and you don't come off as important as other people because of it.

What I'd suggest is to only go onto facebook and other social media sites when you're posting something. Don't go on there to read other people posts, it just subtly depresses (most) people. And spend more time with people that you actually enjoy being around. it's hard to feel uncomfortable when you're a part of a group you really want to belong to, no matter how unique.
>>
>>34329940
I mean you do realize the generally agreed upon starting date for 'millennials' is around the early 1980s -1990s right?
>>
>>34329955
>>34329636

There are tons of women like you. There isn't one set way women act and think. As an example, Trump won the majority of white women while we were all fed the fact that women are all liberal feminists.
>>
>>34330005
i was referring to the fact that the comment was like the textbook definition of a retarded 16 year old thinking he's more special than he is
>>
Please let me sniff and lick your asshole
>>
>>34330034
proceed dear anon
>>
>>34330032
I thought that nearly all the young people voted for clinton?
>>
>>34330934

No, Trump won like 40% of millennials. And supposedly Gen Z is the most conservative generation in decades.
>>
>>34330934
No, most millennials didn't vote.
>>
>>34330960
>>34330995
Oh. I wish they weren't so invisible...
>>
>>34331028

Millennial that voted Trump here.

Be my independent, free thinking gf.
>>
if you're so terrified of losing your identity as a result of picking up a few normie-tier interests, you put way too much value on being SPECIAL AND NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS and in that way you're exactly like every other girl

just be yourself lol :^)
>>
>>34329499
ironic when you're repeating the same sentence I've seen parroted here by countless other men
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.