[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go to /sci/ you might actually learn something instead of just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maddy.jpg (24KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
maddy.jpg
24KB, 500x374px
Go to /sci/ you might actually learn something instead of just wasting your time here.
>>
Everytime I go to another board I get banned for racism

I think they have something against robots
>>
They're always talking about high level shit that you need a college level knowledge to understand what the fuck they're saying.
>>
It's either dumb shit or it all goes way over my head
There is no between space

I've tried it before, it didn't work

>>34328832
>being racist on a board that's as far removed from social issues as you can get
u wot
>>
>>34328938
do a little reading about the basic ideas they are referring to and you'll start to understand more
>>
>>34328994
But I don't even have past high school algebra because I got out early due to a nigger-tier test, I wouldn't be able to do anything with it if I can't accurately calculate my own design of it. I gotta teach myself from trigonometry all the way up to college calculus before I focus on optional stuff.
>>
>>34328807
>/sci/
All they talk about is what browser is the best.
>>
/sci/ is for calc i homework and circlejerking about how engineers are fags
>>
>>34329158
I hear you its the same for me. i just think your time is precious therefor you should surround yourself with people that will help you to better yourself and motivate you to be productive in a positive way rather than stagnate.
>>
>>34329258
Should I go ask /sci/ about it or would they just call me a brainlet for knowing so little math?
>>
I learn things on even the shittiest boards from time to time. Useless or misinformation is still, technically information.
>>
>>34329361
if you're worried about them making fun, just browse the board until you see something you understand and do some research on it start from there if you invest a little of your time in studying the basics you will have a general understanding in no time
>>
/sci/ is reddit on 4chan

no thank you
>>
>>34330768
it's worse imo

also your picture is fucking retarded op
>>
/sci/ is hands down the worst board on this entire site
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.