[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so Overly-Critical here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Like for example if I said, "I don't like Thin Mint girl scout cookies" and you for some reason liked them, you'd be like,

"Wow, you have an opinion differing from mine!? You should fucking kill yourself!"

What sense is there in being such an overly opinionated asshole who screams and whines whenever someone likes something different than him?

How do you even survive in the real world? You do realize there are MILLIONS who disagree with you right?

How do you deal with all of those people. If someone says something you don't like while you're shopping in the grocery store, do you scream and throw a tantrum and tell them they should kill themselves?

This is such a minor issue that you idiots blow out of proportion. How selfish and immature can you possibly be that you won't even let other people have different opinions?
>>
>>34328584
YOU JUST ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION DIPSHIT
PEOPLE OUTSIDE ARE WORST WHEN IT COMES TO CRITICISM I WOULD STOP BEING BUTTHURT WHEN NORMIES STOP BEING BUTTHURT OVER MY STYLE
>>
Is this a real thread? because there's a ton of fallacies here

I'll just sage this shit
>>
File: ready.jpg (153KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
153KB, 851x315px
Rank them robots.

Thin mints are automatically top-tier
>>
>>34328693
>Not macaroons
You should fucking kill yourself
>>
It's a weird process that creates this kind of monstrosity
First you appear on the board and you are innocent, you have your own opinions
You voice them, and you get a torrent of "fucking kill yourself" and /pol/ memes
You either leave, which is the sensible thing to do, or stay, and, if you stay, you are forced to adapt
Eventually you become silenced and you may even pick up the beliefs of the people who surround you
Then someone fresh and new comes in and voices an opinion that opposes the hive's
At this point you are either so self-righteous and convicted in your bullshit lunacy, or so envious of someone else for having the original ideas that you -once- had before they were stolen from you, that you can do nothing but lash out and hope to bring them down to your level, because it is otherwise too painful to be near them.
This creates new monsters and it's a cycle of some kind.

You either need to be resolute enough to actually change peoples' minds or gtfo.
>>
>>34328693
Samoas are GOAT
>>
>>34328584
>op got shat on in another thread for his shitty girl scout taste and took it this personally
>>
>>34328693
Tagalongs > Trefoils > Do-si-dos > Samoas > Douche > Savanna > Berry >>>>>>>>>> not having cookies >>>>>>>> Thin Mints
>>
Most of it's banter, the fact you can't see that means you've strayed too far from your hugbox.

I will admit "irony" and internet culture blur the lines and cause people to only act half-seriously and it's probably a really bad thing for all of us to be so insincere. I never find myself laughing at anything that's not at someone's expense, even fictionally.
>>
>>34328720
>You either need to be resolute enough to actually change peoples' minds or gtfo.

He's right you know. You can't demand gibs or respect or money, or love, or anything. Life is truly that cruel, it doesn't matter whether or not we can make it better. We don't want to. Our lives are too fleeting and our individuality is too strong.
>>
>>34328693
Thank u berry much > Dulce de leche >>> dos-si-dos >>>>>>> everything else
>>
>>34328693
>Samoa
>Thin Mints
>Trefoils
>
>
>
>
>
>Haven't tried the others but these are expensive as shit, so I'll just get what I know I like.
>>
>>34328584
This place isn't a blog it's a place of discourse and dialogue.
If you say something I disagree with, which is highly likely as you and I are two different people, I will voice that disagreement, in whatever fashion I see fit.

Kill yourself homo haha also cookies suck.
>>
File: 1485050191807.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1485050191807.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>34329291
>cookies suck.

Hey man what's wrong with you? Sick fuck.
>>
4chan is a place where people only understand when you're speaking in absolute extremes. it's all or nothing jejejej
>>
>>34328693
I like them all honestly
thin mints are pretty good, so are tagalongs
>>
>>34328584
Youre a little faggot OP how about you deal with that?
>>
>>34329403
Pissing in an ocean of piss.

oregano
>>
>>34328584

okay, but real talk here, you don't like thin mint? Are you gay? retarded? russian? all three?

kys my man
>>
File: S2e5_edgy_on_purpose.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e5_edgy_on_purpose.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34328720
>>34329057
>>34329291
>>34329403
>>34329462

So what I've gotten out of this is that you're going to scream your opinion as loud as you can into the open void, and you're not going to change or even try to be reasonable but instead just be "edgy on purpose".

Why does it need to be this way? I don't give a shit about some hugbox crap, but at the very least why can't you be at least a little less of a screaming autistic person?

> it's a place of discourse and dialogue
What discourse? Screaming "kill yourself" isn't a debate.

>I will voice that disagreement, in whatever fashion I see fit.
So screaming like an idiot then?

>4chan is a place where people only understand when you're speaking in absolute extremes
Why is this the case? This isn't even slightly logical. It's just fucking stupid.

>it's probably a really bad thing for all of us to be so insincere
Then why not stop and just not berate people for having an opinion that differs from your own?

>>34329606
>you don't like thin mint

It was just an example, I think thin mints are fine. I hear they're supposed to be good frozen too but I've never tried it.
>>
>>34328584
God, why are you so autistic?

It's not JUST about the fact that you disagree, it's that you are disagreeing with something that is almost unilaterally agreed upon. EVERYBODY likes Thin Mints.
>>
>>34328693
Thin Mints
Samoas
Dulce de Leche

POWER GAP

Tagalongs
Do-si-dos
Trefoils
Thank U Berry Munch

POWER GAP
POWER GAP
POWER GAP

Savannah Smiles
>>
>>34329640
imagine you were 4 years old and 4chan killed your closest best friend goldfish, puppy, rabbit

X years later you ironically wind up in /location/ by accident

are you going to be nice to the people who killed your best friends? or puppies? sure you can be nice and give your serious opinion but this isn't reddit ffs
>>
>>34329640
Jesus fucking fuck anon we just think your opinion is garbage.
>>
>>34328584
It's the internet, and there's some semblance of anonymity here. People aren't going to act like they normally do because they don't have to.
>>
>>34329730
>implying a mean comment on the internet is as hurtful as murdering a childhood pet

Grow the fuck up bitch
>>
also this board moves every second
i;m not going to put effort into a post which will extinguish itself within 30 seconds

i'm not that interested in impressing or making my opinion known to a fucking bunch of anons, nor am i here to debate. some people could be drunkposting you never even know. even then, you're not owed a serious response. this is the internet.

some people do what they want
why are you complaining?

and if i decide not to spellcheck and type like i'm typing with one hand, blacked out, it's YOU who's deciding to take my opinion seriously. you don' teven know if i was being serious so don't assume. also you dont know if the anon you're talking to was betrayed by 4chan rabbit killers or is someone who wants to contribute to a community aka you reddit tier

also if someone sees a bunch of fucked up shit troll threads like "____ BURN IN HELL THEY ARE EVIL ___ HATE THREAD BOOOO" uh

you bet i'm gonna go in and shit on whoever is in the thread i choose lmao fuck sincerity here

if you've known 4chan people all you're life and the opposite of all kindness or sincerity has been them, aren't you going to assume this place is the same? has and is inhabited by the same people?
>>
>>34329759
fuck off to furcadia bitch
>>
>>34328584
board culture?

if this was a kind board i'd also put out kind answers. i try to if possible. but stop thinking people are real "me" when they're on here lol jesus you're in deep shit if you think it's true.

nobody hates you for having a different opinion? the fuck? maybe its a joke

damn please go annotate the bible fuck
>>
>>34329755
exactly.
>People aren't going to act like they normally do because they don't have to.

but just because i'm anon doesn't mean i'm going to spill my secrets or act stupid either. i'm not confessing anything.

if you were around 4chan originalfags forever, and they would tease you with anything possible, what makes you think someone would come here and share the real inside?

i post out of proportion, skewed opinions because that's board culture and how it is. apparently its the same shit as bait except its toxic and retarded for those who take it unironicaly

>People aren't going to act like they normally do because they don't have to.

and by this - i took it as; why am i going to hate an anon for difference in opinion, why am i even going to care about anything here when i don't have to? if i have better things going and life at full speed, am i really going to feel the need to sit and offer my heart to a bunch of frogs? come on
>>
i kind of got off topic but people are meming tldr

there is no incentive to not
and they might have 10 incentives to meme aka be overly critical when they could care less lol
>>
basically leave your feelings at the door when you're here.
>>
>>34328584
people are critical beacause to them EVERYTHING has to be an us vs them thing. It's not enough to enjoy thin mints. You have to enjoy the correct brand and eat them the right way or you're a normie.

It's like this for everything they do. Every word, opinion or belief has to pass the r9k tumblr hivemind's approval or else they get there anus in a knot
>>
>>34330206
The redpill option is always to make the food at home.

See, there I did it again. Oh shucks.
>>
>>34328584

Because it's a board full of autistic NEET faggots who are insecure.
>>
>>34328584
It's called banter faggot. I don't usually actually care if people like things I don't like. However if people have incredibly moronic political views, i.e. feminists, progressives, liberals, etc. then I genuinely hate them.
>>
>>34329057
If it's harmful then stop pandering and reclaim your personality as an individual. Irony and banter is fine but when it becomes the only way that people can interact then it's just a bunch of boring cowards with nothing to say who are jerking themselves off to their own "genius"
>>
>>34328693
both of the peanut butter ones are amazing

also where are the little lemon sandwiches, I like those
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.