[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (9KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 168x168px
Friendly reminder that if you drink alcohol or smoke weed YOU are a normie
>>
If you're alive you're basically a normie to be honest
>>
File: 1473798601362.gif (302KB, 371x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473798601362.gif
302KB, 371x394px
>>34328010
If you can maintain eye contact with someone for more than five seconds without feeling uncomfortable, you're a normie
>>
What if you do it when you're by yourself to dull the pain?

Honestly having friends is way more normie than consuming substances.
>>
>>34328010

If you don't drown yourself in liquor to dull the pain your a norman
>>
If you use a computer in ANY capacity, you ARE a normie. Fact.
>>
>>34328170
>>34328194
"Dull the pain"
fuck off normies
>>
>>34328357
That doesn't even make any sense.

Get off our board, normie. We aren't your playthings.
>>
File: 99f.jpg (18KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
99f.jpg
18KB, 600x419px
>>34328010
Friendly reminder that if you've ever been in a car, then you are a normie.
>>
>>34328010
Friendly reminder OP is a normie trying to stir shit up

Go away
>>
>>34328010
I don't do any drugs, what does this make me?
>>
>>34328646
a healthy person
>>
>>34328646
Straight edge, worse than the DUDE WEED LMAO's
>>
File: 1f8.png (85KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1f8.png
85KB, 350x262px
>>34328852
If I'm healthy then why do I wanna die?
>>
Don't listen to the DUDE WEED fucks in this thread, if you partake in drugs you're a normie fuck
>>
>>34328904
im not talking about mentaly healthy
>>
If you're male, you ARE a normie. Only women can be real robots since they don't have the same privileges as men.
>>
>>34328151
:( already failed the normie test
>>
>>34328170
alcoholic robots are fine but no stonerbots
>>
>>34328914
The internet is a highly addictive drug though. Therefore all robots do drugs, hence they are actually normies.
>>
>>34329062
>alcoholic robots are fine
No. If you drink you are a normie
>>
>>34328010
Friendly reminder that people with the mental fortitude not to turn to drugs and alcohol are the real normies
>>
If you don't breathe through your mouth, you are a normie.
>>
well in order to get most drugs you need a dealer, which you'd only find through real life connections, thus making you not a robot.
unless you buy your drugs from the darknet.
>>
Who else /drivesthespeedlimit/ here?

>Always wake up on time in the morning since I have barely any responsibilities at home.
>Leave for morning commute on time.
>Drive the government-mandated speed limit on my way to work in my little robot economy car.
>Normies and Chads in SUVs and trucks start piling behind me, tailgating me if they can't pass me.
>Drive slower when they tail me.
>Arrive to work perfectly on time, hopefully a few Chads and normies get fired each day for being late.

Not my fault you idiots don't have good time management skills.
>>
File: Toblerone.jpg (106KB, 548x550px) Image search: [Google]
Toblerone.jpg
106KB, 548x550px
>>34329236
>drive speed limit
>normies tailgate and honk to go faster
>drop speed 10km below speed limit
>look at them in the rear vision mirror so they know I'm aware of how they want me to go faster

no greater feel tbqh anon, fuck people who speed and get others killed. You're not a racing car driver you're a dumb normie who isn't as skilled as you think you are
>>
>>34329236
I don't mind speeding when the highway is sparse, but when people speed during lots of traffic, it pisses me off.
>>
File: are you a beer.png (290KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
are you a beer.png
290KB, 500x404px
>>34328010
>Friendly reminder that if you drink alcohol YOU are a normie

If you drink alcohol at a bar with other people on a friday night you're a normie
if you drink alcohol in your room alone on a wednesday morning you're not a normie
>>
>>34329889
drinking alcohol in any way shape or form is normie tier
>>
>>34328151
what about psychopaths? They have an unnatural ability to maintain eye contact despite not really being all there.
>>
No robot wants to be a robot. By that standard, you're all the biggest normie fucks there are.
>>
there should be a normie holocaust
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.