[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How strong is the average robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: fit life nigga squad xd.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
fit life nigga squad xd.png
79KB, 408x660px
I can easily do one set of 70 push-ups in under a minute and still have enough energy to push another 2 sets or so. Watch yourselves.

And yes, this is a circle jerk thread.
>>
I sometimes manage enough will power to get out of bed and eat. Pretty proud of it
>>
File: CbnUjIFW4AAUQ1l.jpg (49KB, 502x799px) Image search: [Google]
CbnUjIFW4AAUQ1l.jpg
49KB, 502x799px
>>34327930
push ups heh. Do you even lift brah?
>>
I can do 5-10 proper pull ups and a bunch of push ups on my fists. I can also run about 10km outdoors in under an hour without slowing down or breaks.
>>
>>34327930
I can do 50 in a row but that's it, getting better every day though
I lifted weights once and it was decent but I'm too terrified of going to the college gym with all the chads and stacys looking at me. plus i don't really eat enough to put on that much mass so itd be kind of a waste
>>
>>34327930
>under a minute

that is a complete waste of energy.

the trick to push ups is to go slower faggot.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>34328318
>I can do 5-10 proper push ups

That's nice, princess. Do you also drink tea and eat cakes while you're at it?
NEEt detected
>>34328322
I can go as fast as I want. It costs me no energy at all really and I do 100 push ups after I wake up every morning. Then shower and do some jumping jacks. Also doing slow push ups cost way more energy than doing it fast. You put more strain on your body.
>>34328319
Don't be afraid of the chad's bro they are prolly chill. Just be yourself and bring some music to listen to.
>>
>>34328273
This. Real robots are not even motivated to try and improve themselves because deep down they know their situation will always be hopeless. Even getting out of bed and eating something is an accomplishment for a day.
>>
6'5 320lbs 1% bodyfat
600 pushups and 1300 situps/2 mins
Bench 6100
Leg press 9500
2:30 mile

How can you even hope to compete breh also check out my glutes no homo bro
>>
>>34329703
Post your ass, faggot. I need to see how well-defined those glutes are.
>>
185lbs overhead press. 1 year lifting. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>34329703
>600 pushups and 1300 situps/2 mins
wait what
>>
>>34327930
EVERY DAY,

100 PUSH UPS
100 SIT UPS
100 SQUATS
AND 10KM RUNNING
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>34327930
>tripfagging
>'circlejerk' thread
You have to go back.
>>
All he girls i know can beat me up.

Beat me in arm wrestling too.

Should i just be trans and start hormone therapy?
>>
File: summer beat up satan.png (145KB, 297x228px) Image search: [Google]
summer beat up satan.png
145KB, 297x228px
>>34330943
No you're not a girl, but you're where I am. I want to get big just to beat people I hate up. I don't even care about attracting people anymore, they're fucking meat.

>no, I would never hit satan
>>
>>34330943
The fact that you considered taking estrogen instead of testosterone means you should probably just kill yourself. You're never going to make it.
>>
>wasting energy
you are such plebs

i can do 0
>>
>>34327930
I can't do pushups because I'm pretty stocky but I can bench press 140 which isn't fucking great but I'm not some sort of weakling faggot either

Just wish I could lift more
>>
>>34330977
Im more of a getting strong to defend ppl.

I hate being weak and not being able to do anything.
>>
>>34331137
I Was just playing r9k.
But youre right, why don't i just do steriods? Lots of guys take them and are ok.

Idk tho i would feel like a phoney and would feel even worst because i just gave up. And itvwouldbt really be me thats strong, its just cus sone shots. If i stopped i would just revert to my true weak self.
>>
I could do 30 in one go last time I checked
That was a while ago I've probably dropped down to about 10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.