[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the minimum looks requirement to get replies in online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1483800099771.jpg (358KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483800099771.jpg
358KB, 1152x1536px
What's the minimum looks requirement to get replies in online dating?

Can you post an example of what a person realistically has to look like to get a reply?

I've been trying with numerous variations of the hundreds of pics of myself I have and I've still got nothing.

I'm not even autistic. Seriously have no idea what it takes.
>>
File: tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko2_1280.jpg (202KB, 940x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko2_1280.jpg
202KB, 940x590px
>>34327748
>
well just post a pic of oyurself and we'll tell you

you just have to be attractive lmfao

i'm serious

just get some decent photos etc
>>
If you want a fatty or gorilla looking black woman, there's not much of a minimum. 4/10+ should be able to get a reply.

The few women who are half decent looking get so many messages on these sites you literally need to be Chad tier to get a reply.
>>
>>34327748
5/10 if you want replies rarely but put in a lot of work to get them
6/10 if you want replies semi-often and try a bit
7/10 if you want replies often and try a bit
>>
>spend $1000 on a nice DSLR, a good 200mm lens for optimal facial projection, and lightroom to enhance image afterwards

>only have pictures of myself alone in my small condo
>>
The harsh truth is that there's no standard at all. My "friend" (no longer a friend) is a weedy, ugly, pathetic, hunched nerd weeaboo brony with an autistic obsession for a certain type of car, and even he managed to get laid a few times through Tinder. Not even unattractive women, from the pictures he showed me.
>>
I'm not posting a pic of myself. I already know I'm not good looking enough since no matter what pic of me I use I'm getting nothing. I want to know what the requirement is.
>>
>>34327796
>from the pictures he showed me.

Surely he wasn't lying

facepalm.xml
>>
>>34327793

According to that, you're saying I'm not necessarily ugly if it's very hard to get replies?

I think I'm probably a 4/10 but my pics make me look like a 5/10. Definitely don't look above average.

So I guess this is impossible then unless i get a new face or grow 4" huh?
>>
>>34327831

Holy shit, I never considered that he was literally the greatest Photoshop artist of our time, able to convincingly photoshop himself into selfies spending time with various attractive women. It's also amazing that his housemates were in on it and backed up his lies for shits and giggles.

Coincidentally, his ass-ugly housemates could also get girls. One of them was a fat 31 year old with autism and he managed to bed a few chicks. Fuck, I even SAW HIM bring one of the chicks home while I was drinking at his place.
>>
>>34327908

How do you explain all that? Were these guys tall white guys?
>>
>>34327908
Maybe if you had mentioned all that I wouldn't have doubted you, you cuck
>>
>>34327925

No. Most of them were below 6 feet, the autist was fat and short, my friend himself is around 5'10" and skinny as a rake. The harsh, harsh, HARSH truth is that guys like us (robot failures) rarely even try. We bitch, cry, and open our slobbering cockholes to complain about how women have absurdly high standards, and yet you have fat autists with lice fucking 6/10 girls from the internet.

It's not about looks at this point. We're just defective and people can tell.
>>
>>34327960

I don't know man. I'm not autistic. I'm trying. I've been sending out messages. I'm a sociable guy. I've picked out my best photos.

I don't know what else to do. No one answers.

I tried asking questions about them from their profiles. I tried commenting on our similarities. I tried teasing or making fun of them a bit.

Nada.

Probably your friend did well because he's a 5'10" white guy which is pretty average guy easy mode.
>>
>>34328012
>>34328012
>Probably your friend did well because he's a 5'10" white guy which is pretty average guy easy mode.

He's also a skeleton and genuinely hideous with a horrible sense of fashion and absolutely zero social skills. People can just tell by your face if you are a genuine autismo, so they avoid you. I know what it's like.
>>
File: 62849201.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
62849201.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
If you don't look at least like this don't even bother trying

Also you have to be 6'2"+
>>
>>34328069

Well sorry bro if that's your problem. Autism's gotta be tough.

Just like short and ugly (my affliction), there really isn't any cure. So the distinction probably doesn't matter either way.
>>
>>34328089

You know what the sad part is? I'm about 5'8", average or ugly looking, and an autismlord and even I managed to get a few dates with attractive girls using shit like OkCupid and Plenty Of Fish. I was fat at the time, too, about 200 pounds. All the girls I went on "dates" with actually just wanted a quick fuck for validation and got mad when I implied I'd rather go on several more dates instead of just blowing my load in a random whore.
>>
>>34327748
Don't make it a selfie or anything. Find a picture of you doing something that makes it look like you're genuinely having a good time and are a fun guy. Girls take guys personality into how they judge people a lot, and they won't give you a chance if you don't look like you can contribute something exciting on your date
>>
I don't know anymore. I used to get several legit matches a day then suddenly nothing. Maybe a bot once a week if I was luck. I've tried combination of deleting and creating accounts and nothing works since all of them will be reconnected with my telephone number so it probably just reestablishes my account's shitty elo rating.
>>
A female friend told me all you have to do is maintain regular real life contact with other people to get them to like you. For example, attending a club meeting at uni regularly and looking open enough to talk to is enough to score a qt, if you have a personality enough.

I agree with anon that says we just don't try. Even knowing this, I still don't try to attend clubs and instead focus on getting ahead in academics by hanging out with professors and graduate students, who obviously don't want to bang a sophomore.
>>
if you are ugly just crop out your head from all the photos. it will be intriguing to women if they think you might be very different from all the other boys.
>>
>>34328153

I don't understand how you did that. How many messages did you have to send to get a single girl? (roughly I mean - were you spamming hundreds?)
>>
>>34327748
If you are ugly, I think tinder is your best bet, because at least the women have to put in a little effort too. It's too bad nowadays a lot of them are putting their IG or snapchat ID in profile, too passively which is why tinder is dying too.

Okcupid is terrible for non chads because women don't need to look at all, just open their mailbox and watch hundreds of messages come in the first hour (not joking). They get tons of messages in tinder too but at least they have to self select first a little. Busniss insider had that arctal about how guys had to send about 60 messages to get one response with online dating, so go into it with that attitude.
>>34328173
This is always good advice. You are not going to meet girls on 4chan. Go to meetup.com and sign up for a few weekly groups. Don't go to date, just go to meet friends. I went to a bar triva group for years and a board game group. There are tons of different hobby groups. The trick is to be a regular
>>
>>34328173
I attend clubs. Your female friend, being female, does not understand how things work for males. Attending clubs isn't enough
>look open enough to talk to
Code for being attractive
>if you have personality enough
Code for, again, being attractive

I'm not even that ugly. Women need to stop thinking they understand what it's like
>>
>>34327908
Your problem is that you see even slightly attractive women as 10s because you're so desperate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.