[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed Opportunities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: scarjo.jpg (381KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
scarjo.jpg
381KB, 1920x1040px
>it's another episode of anon follows the qt girl around the store hoping she'll notice him

Fuck I do this all the fucking time, I'm ok looking but completely retarded, so I just try to make eye contact and fucking hope for the best I guess

Tonight I walked past this girl 3-4 times and every time we stared at each other and she even smiled once, but I just briskly walked by, staring, with my resting asshole face on

Oh what the future could've held if I could've said hi or something
Is it even ok to approach girls in public?
I would probably just feel "get the fuck away from me creep" and that kills my confidence the most

share your experiences
>>
>>34327651
I think you could have gone for it, man. Too bad.
>>
>>34327651
Fug good to know I'm not alone in compulsively stalking any attractive female approximately my age in any public setting
>>
>>34327864
Yeah I feel pretty shitty about it, I'll probably go to that store every night for the rest of my life to try and see her again but miss her by a few minutes or a glance in the wrong direction and it will be beautiful and poetic
>>
File: 1477220346484.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1477220346484.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>34327651
>be me
>in a book store
>the walls are really close together
>a cute girl walks in
>she looks around for a while
>I pretend not to pay any attention while discreetly following her around the store
>she turns her head and I duck behind a bookshelf
>"still unseen"
>she goes to the back of the store
>I decide to stay behind the shelf and work out my gameplan
>I've completely forgotten what I came to get at this point
>spend a good few minutes behind the shelf pacing and thinking of what to say
>I see her moving closer to the exit
>"oh shit"
>decide to move in
>"i'll just go up and ask for her number, maybe tell her she's really cute first"
>go over to her
>"e-excuse me, u-uh-"
>"yes?" she says
>"god her voice is cute!"
>"u-uh, d-do you... d-do you have the time? hehee, m-my phone broke."
>shit shit, I messed up
>"oh yeah it's-"
>I don't' even hear what time she says
>too busy raging on the inside for being a retard
>I thank her and continue to sulk around the store for 10 minutes before buying a random book and leaving

wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>34328230
you got her to tell you the time?! you're in there
>>
File: 1478756273967.png (345KB, 439x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478756273967.png
345KB, 439x500px
>>34327651
Seems like a good thread to post my predicament:

alright bros,

I need some big boy advice here. Advice from people with hair on their testicles.

I'm working with a math tutor around my age. Hot chick, really cute as a button. I thought "Am I actually going to end up banging my own math tutor?" when I first saw her...

So here's the deal, I was scrolling through chicks on OKCupid, and sure enough she has a profile on here..I clicked on it not thinking it was her, though it's exactly her bro.

Hitting up your own math teacher is on a level that I'm not on yet..These are things that makes men grow, and I'm looking for your advice
>>
>>34328230
we're all gonna originally make it bro
>>
>>34328366
is she a peer tutor or an actual teacher?

Are you in fucking high school?

If she's not a teacher it's literally no different than pursuing any other girl except even better since you have the advantage of having an excuse to see her and talk to her
>>
>>34328366
is there an age difference and if so, how much?
>>
>>34328288
topkek
You get a (you)
>>
File: double you.png (49KB, 1205x526px) Image search: [Google]
double you.png
49KB, 1205x526px
>>34328695
>only giving singular (you)s
>>
>>34328428
>>34328662

My bad for the late replies

I'm 26, she's 24. I'm turning 27 next month....

fortune definitely does favor the bold though, that's for sure.

Man it'll just be SO FUCKING WEIRD though
>>
>>34328816
Just do it famillio
>>
>>34328873
Bro I don't have enough hair on my testicles to do a player move like that.

Shit like this is what makes a man though....

Well fuck it then, I'll message her on OKC..But what should I say?
>>
>>34328909
Anything that doesn't involve her work.
>>
>>34328909
fuck the OK cupid shit, just fucking talk to her in real life. she'll probably respect you more if you do.
>>
>>34328909
it's going to be weird for you no matter what you do, so you might as well just get it off your chest instead of waiting for the sexual tension to make you act like a retard.
>>
>>34328816
>I'm turning 27 next month....
fucking do it nigger!!!

you only have so many romances left before you have to start dating single moms!
>>
>>34329027
>>34329048
>>34329074
Okay

Well, I visited her profile. On OKC, it alerts you if somebody visited your profile, so the cat's already out of the bag with that one. Gives me the option to Like her profile, too.

Hmmm I suppose I'll have to think of something to say either in text or on there
>>
They smile because they're getting nervous by your approach. They notice that stuff anon they're not retards. Saying hello would have made it even worse. Wew lad
>>
>>34329129
>Hmmm I suppose I'll have to think of something to say either in text or on there
post what you say to her here so that we can be sure you didn't pussy out
>>
>>34327651
>anon worries that girls might find him creepy
>so he decides to literally stalk them

Have you thought this through?
>>
>>34329095
Right? And this chick is PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME too, broo. Bachelor's degrees in petroleum and geological engineering and shit.

Cute little frame that looks to be a 1/4 asian, really unique looking.

So I mean, you can ell why I might be a little hesitant to randomly bring up something like this to her as it is
>>
>>34329165
haha fuck you.

Yeah she looks to be...capital F-U-N. I mean you just know that it takes a confident man to handle somebody like her. I'd post her pics but I've done that before on a chick that i was talking to on OKC, and a dude recognized her and told her about it funny enough, so that won't happen again.

What to say though, shit...
>>
>>34329148
>>34329166
no bully pls

this was the kind of store where you wander around with no purpose or structure so one of the times I ran into her was even accidental kek

I think the way we held eye contact the whole time I passed by her, every time I passed by her, was indicative of at least some base level of interest
>>
>>34329245
tell her you regularly fap to a picture you took of her from outside her window at 3a.m. with your high powered zoom lens digital camera.

that line's a real panty dropper
>>
>>34329295
was her name Denko?
>>
>>34329375
idk she had a really pretty deep voice, and pale skin with bags under her eyes with the whole heroin chic aesthetic nailed down and i ruined it ('* w * ')
>>
File: 1481599710346.jpg (62KB, 524x505px) Image search: [Google]
1481599710346.jpg
62KB, 524x505px
>>34329447
>she had a really pretty deep voice
>>
>>34329295

>Anonette walked through the bookstore, looking forward to picking out a new novel form her favorite author. As she passed the young adult sci-fi section, she glanced down the aisle and found herself staring into the eyes of a awkward looking young man who held her gaze until she walked past. The intensity of his stare left her a bit shaken but she continued on, thinking of the long night of reading ahead of her.

>She turned down the fiction aisle and was shocked to see that the same man had arrived there first. As before, he instantly locked eyes with her and began walking down the aisle toward her. She found herself unable to look away, fearful of what might happen if she did. The man walked past her, turning toward her as he did. She stumbled back against the stacks, shoulders pressed against the books. He continued to turn until he was walking backwards down the aisle, still staring into her eyes. His face had been locked into the same blank expression the entire time, she realized. He reached the end of the aisle, turned the corner, and was gone.

>Anonette spun around, snatched her book from the shelf and began to quickly walk toward the front of the store. She was nearly halfway to the registers when the same man suddenly rose from behind a stack of clearance books, staring deeply into her eyes from the instant his head came into view. She clenched her teeth and managed to choke back a startled scream, instead forcing her face into some approximation of a smile. "It's a public place," she thought. "There are people everywhere, he wouldn't try anything here. Just don't make him angry." She held the smile as she passed him, he still staring blankly at her with the same emotionless expression. She reached the registers and turned around, but he had disappeared.

>She wondered what she could do if he followed her outside. Should she ask one of the employees to walk her to her car?
>>
>>34329556
not like manly but deep for a girl idk it was nice fuk u
>>34329590
fucking nicely done thank u, top kek
>>
>>34327651
In my experience, usually your gut is correct sadly more often than one can even imagine.
I've had a ex girlfriend in the past and currently have a girlfriend for a pretty long time by now.
People have hard time realizing it, but you've got to face it that 99% of people out there are just NOT COMPATIBLE for you.

Only one way to find out - try and open a convo, see how it goes.
If you click, it will most likely happen immediately.
>>
>>34329590

>She decided not to mention it to the cashiers. It seemed silly. After all, he hadn't done anything but stare at her, had he? She paid for her book and, after quickly glancing around the exit doors to make sure it was safe and, making sure she had her keys ready, walked out toward her car.

>She unlocked her car as quickly as she could and jumped inside. The man was nowhere to be seen. She sighed in relief and, locking the doors, started her car. As she looked into the rear view mirror to begin backing out of her parking space, she found herself staring again into the eyes of the man who was now standing directly behind her car, eyes locked onto hers through the reflection in the mirror. This time she did scream and slammed her foot onto the gas pedal. Her car lurched into reverse and the man dove aside, somehow managing to do so without breaking eye contact.

>She expected him to chase her but instead he stood motionless in the parking lot, watching with the same emotionless expression as she frantically drove away. She would later call the book store and file a complaint but found herself unable to remember anything distinguishing about the man aside from his eyes. She fell asleep that night after having stayed up late reading her new book. She woke from a nightmare at some point past midnight, certain that she had looked out her window and seen the man staring at her, face pressed against the glass, emotionless. She forced herself to look out the window, half expecting the eyes from her dream to be there, staring back, but the window was dark and empty.
>>
>>34329775
STOP IT :'~(

org
>>
>>34329905

Shit nigger don't interrupt me now, this is the basis for my next screenplay. We're gonna make your life story into a feature length horror film.
>>
File: screenshotQ477063.jpg (15KB, 412x238px) Image search: [Google]
screenshotQ477063.jpg
15KB, 412x238px
>>34329245
Paradoxically this is the hardest situation, well it is when I'm in it. Regularly seeing a girl at work or whatever puts you in a 'should I and how' mindset much more so than some random girl you met.

If I were you this is what I'd do. You're together doing maths. She's wearing a necklace. Say 'Whats that?', slowly pick up the necklace and hold and look at it. Your faces are close. If she isn't pulling away or looking somewhere else, start talking about maths or something unrelated to your proximity, or stay silent. remember to breath slowly to not be incredibly nervous though you will be.

Yeah basically if she doesn't pull away and is ok with you being that close, then you kiss her or slump on top of her stupidly and she's now your gf and you are both happy forever. Good luck
>>
>>34329974
desu reminded me of the movie The Double

worth a watch despite Jesse Jewmemenberg
>>
>>34329775
>>She expected him to chase her but instead he stood motionless in the parking lot, watching with the same emotionless expression as she frantically drove away. She would later call the book store and file a complaint but found herself unable to remember anything distinguishing about the man aside from his eyes. She fell asleep that night after having stayed up late reading her new book. She woke from a nightmare at some point past midnight, certain that she had looked out her window and seen the man staring at her, face pressed against the glass, emotionless. She forced herself to look out the window, half expecting the eyes from her dream to be there, staring back, but the window was dark and empty.

>I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of, closing the god damn door no? it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (170KB, 906x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
170KB, 906x767px
>>34330027
>sexual harassment complaint filed
>>
>>34327651
>following girls around stores
You're why girls think dudes are creepy you creepy fuck.
>>
>>34330257
how else are we supposed to meet women? I don't have any female friends anon!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.