[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: hKiCeE8.jpg (70KB, 639x640px) Image search: [Google]
hKiCeE8.jpg
70KB, 639x640px
>To be 90% certain of a single response, a man will have to send 58 messages
>To be 99% certain of a single response, a man will have to send 114 messages

Just upgraded POF and sent out another six.

Total radio silence. I'm getting used to it.

How are you guys doing out there?
>>
>>34327140
Online dating is for average/ugly women to get a chance to join Chad's harem.

Unless you're Chad you need to sack up and talk to women in real life.
>>
>>34327225

I even tried now with my profile pic of me wearing a stethoscope and hospital scrubs to play up the doctor angle.

Dead silent.

Got 3 people that liked my profile though. They were all 170 lb+ 35 year old women. Awesome.

You're probably right. This shit's impossible.

I thought the doctor pic might give me a chance, but nope.
>>
Is online dating just a meme? I don't get it.
>>
File: madness.gif (346KB, 241x188px) Image search: [Google]
madness.gif
346KB, 241x188px
>almost all the women there are either old black single mothers or bland chubby "i'm different from other girls" girls that use myspace angles
>this means there are only a few girls i'd even consider messaging on there
>and apparently you need to message a shit ton of them to even be lucky enough for a single reply
>but there aren't enough girls i'm willing to message
>???

Fuck this shit this is a racket. I might as well continue not attempting any kind of relationship
>>
File: 1472855846770.jpg (116KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472855846770.jpg
116KB, 500x292px
>>34327430

I'm starting to think that as well. I have no idea how anyone gets anywhere with this stuff.

It's a fucking mystery.

Pretty sure women only respond if you're this guy <
>>
SOMEONE FIX THIS
>>
>>34327430

You just have to message all the ones that are decent enough and then once you run out, take a break for a month or two so new ones can join.

Then repeat.

???

Unclear if profit
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (122KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
122KB, 848x712px
There's too much of a male surplus currently. Try after WW3
>>
>>34327805

I'm not sure how much I buy into this being the primary problem.

My city has more women than men actually (though it's a small imbalance) and I'm still fucked into hell here.
>>
>>34327805
can i get a source on this? how the fuck does this even make sense. there's a pretty even ratio of men to women in the US I thought
>>
>>34327910
>>34327942
Has nothing to do with gender radio. It's a ratio of single men vs single women
>>
>>34327961

Well that's not that useful in a way since that will always skew male.

It skews male because Chads will say they are single while their "girlfriends" will say they're in a relationship.

That's inevitable.
>>
>>34327942
>>34327910
What city is this. I garuntee you it is the case. Combined with a male surplus and social media any girl has her SMV increased through the roof as thousands of males validate her. You keep making these threads and I keep telling you. Stop beating your head against the wall.

>>34327942
The US census

US as an example: Population Pyramid

Facts:

While in total there are more women than men in the US, the whole age span of 0 to 55 contains significantly more men than women. Here is a breakdown of the - for most redditors - interesting age spans:

15-19: ~650 000 excess men

20-24: ~650 000 excess men

25-29: ~325 000 excess men

30-34: ~325 000 excess men

These values are rough estimates, because the source only gives two significant figures, but in total there are around 2 million more men than women in the age span of 15-34.

Therefore it is impossible for around 2 million men to have a partner, if every woman had partner (assuming monogamy). No amount of following advice could change that. This is why we have r9k
>>
>>34327961
do you not see what I'm saying though. if the ratio is relatively close, it'd be impossible for there to be that many more single men than women
>>
>>34327140
Online dating only works if you are a woman or you're a top tier male (8/10+ in terms of physical looks). Otherwise it's a complete time waster as you'll get no replies.

Not even memeing here, but even the most bland looking single mothers get 10+ guys messaging her on the average dating site.

If you weren't blessed with good looks or a vagina, you have to move your search to real life.
>>
>>34328109
oh no shit, I didn't know that. I stand corrected. That makes a lot of sense actually
>>
>>34327301
This is 2017, not 1917. Women aren't looking for a provider anymore since most of them make their own money.

Everything is about physical looks. Your profession means shit now.

t. accountant
>>
>>34328167
This. Women in the 18-30 bracket actually make more money in the 2010s since any female can have a bar or restaurant jobs where tips (mostly payed by betas) amount to 25/hr
>>
>>34328109
>You keep making these threads and I keep telling you. Stop beating your head against the wall.

I'm not quite done yet. This is a work in progress. I'll be done when my skull is smashed in and the brains are oozing out.

Then I give up and buy hookers. And/or go back to getting shot down in bars and nightclubs.
>>
>>34327641
It's a waste of time, even if you do wait a month for new ones to join. Because the minute a new one joins, 50+ betas will have already messaged her.
>>
>>34327225
But nobody does that anymore

That kind of dating one extinct two years ago
>>
File: 1485061598505.png (276KB, 660x420px) Image search: [Google]
1485061598505.png
276KB, 660x420px
Did it on and off for a year or two.
Used PoF and Okcupid 3-4 years back.
Went on a few first dates but nothing special.

>click on profile of match on PoF
>no picture and only a couple paragraphs
>see we like same music so figure at the least I can get some new music from a ham planet
>couple messages later get a pic. Shes beautiful
>been with her ever since
Gonna marry this bitch.
>>
>>34328167

Yeah I realize that. It's funny though.

My mom and I talk periodically. She still has the mentality that being a doctor makes me a "catch". So do all my (few) friends/cousins. They think it should automatically bump me up and get me laid.

But nope. Does nothing at all.

As far as women are concerned, I would have been better off spending the $200k tuition on leg lengthening surgery.
>>
I can't believe I need to keep posting this for those of you who keep harping about "just find girls in real life brah"

Daily reminder there is not such thing as cold approaching and you will want to kill yourselves fast once you try this bullshit right here. If a girl likes you she will place her self into your orbit and make it very very obvious that she want you to ask her out. Ask anyone in a relationship if they met through a cold approach like this. No girl needs to be single like this, she can easily get a male above her league through tinder or another daiting app. This is why girls no longer place themselves in the orbit of guys that are below like a 8/10. Also I was given very similar advice as OP is giving out and I decided to observe the business and most social part of my campus for 3 days a week while eating for a whole semester. I observed that there is extremely minimal interaction between the gendered whatsoever, girls and guys stick to their own groups. NOT once did I see any guy cold approaching or approach a female stranger or vice versa. There is minimal gender intermingling. Don't take my or OP word for it go ahead and make your own observations. Once the semester was close to over I came across a picture taken at the same place on campus but in 1982. The scene was a lot different back then and groups of people were more mixed between males and females. All of this is most likely due to social media, female were always the imitations by placing themselves in the orbit of men to be asked out. With social media she no longer has to. Think about it why you as an average girl take the time to place yourself around average guys when you can go swipe an app at your leisure and instantly be validated by males far out of your league??

Too many surplus males there are 2 MILLION and y'all are one of them. Deal with the facts.
>>
>>34328262
bro I'm getting LL. Swear to god. Soon as I graduate in 6 months going ot india and getting some fukkin legs.
>>
>>34328269

Well okay, let me reply to you properly this time. I'm OP. I went to university before Tinder or any of this shit. Only nerds did online dating when I went to school.

Even back then, yes that's correct. Most people don't just randomly talk to strangers.

HOWEVER, on a university campus, you will find most people are far more tolerating of you if you TRY to talk to random people than they will be anywhere else IRL.

Eg. If you sit down next to a random girl and start chatting about whether she got started on the assignment yet, and how good/bullshit the course is, and what she's doing in school, etc.

They will generally smile and respond friendly. You CAN make friends that way (female or male).

I can't say this does too much for getting laid though at least in my case because I'm ugly and short.

But if you're good looking or tall, it's literally as easy as "go up to her and talk to her".

So yeah, you can just do that. Even if other people aren't.

eg.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU

This video has haunted me for years now.
>>
>>34328167
>make their own money

they are bartenders or waitresses. You wont believe how desperate they get pushing 30-35 and are single.

But yes, at 18-30, they dont give a shit, and just find the hottest guy.
>>
>>34328354

Tibias or femurs? Internal or external? How much money you save up? Which surgeon? What starting height? What goal height?
>>
>>34328269
Well... you still have to try brah, unless you want to hold your dick in your own hand forever. Fact is your odds of dating (as bad as they may be) are still better if you approach in real life than on a dating app.
>>
>>34328262
Yeah my mom was/is the same.

>Honey, just go to school and get a good job and the girls will be swarming you.
>Okay mom, I'll do it.

Now I work as fucking accountant in a big company and pull in decent money, but still can't pull a half decent woman in to save my life.

And any time I talk to my mom about my romance problems, she says something like "you have a big job, the girls should just be all over you, just keep putting yourself out there." And anytime I try to tell her the truth about how it's all about physical looks and how my poor facial genetics are holding me back, she just won't listen.

I guess women in her generation were different.
>>
>>34328415
>odds of dating

Let me amend that to say "dating a decent looking girl or better." Online dating doesn't yield good quality for average men. It's harder to date up online for me.
>>
>>34328403
I'm 5'7". Getting tibias beuase my femurs are already pretty long. Just want to get to 5'10" maybe 5'11". Even 5'9" would be fine I'll just keep wearing lifts lel. I probably won't want to do more than 7.5 CM cause of the loss of functionality. I forgot the name but he's the surgeon that all the dues go to on makemetaller in India. I have about 10k saved up right now.

I graduate with two degrees, one with engineering. I'll be absolutely broke when I come back. But I figure I'll get a good job, and with my new height make a better presence at interviews etc. It's worth it. Rather live as much of my life taller rather than shorter if ya know what I mean
>>
>>34328364
Dunno about that. I work in a big corporate office and the majority of the workers (I'd say about 60%) are women. A lot of them make good money I'd bet. It's not like the early or mid 1900s anymore when the average woman needed a man to be a provider. And like the other guy said, even waitresses make decent money now since betas tip well due to muh vagina.

It's the year 2017 and either you're physically-attractive or you're fucked...well in the case, you're not fucked.
>>
>>34328403
Oh and at this Indian surgeon they use externals.
>>
>>34328470
Yeah, only way online dating can work for the average guy is if you're willing to settle with a gorilla looking, ghetto black woman, hambeast or some single mother with 3-4 children (probably bi-racial).

Most of us aren't willing to stoop that low, and rightfully so.
>>
>>34328487

Sounds like a horrible idea. Tibias are slow as hell. Also there are a shitload of butchers in India. I'm guessing you're doing externals?

You're better off doing internal femurs through a reputable surgeon in Europe/America.

I fantasize about it but I can't quit my job to go do it. I'm the same height as you but my face is a bigger problem so if I do anything it will be surgery there.
>>
Oh boy we really need to send men to war. Could you imagine 2 million angry males rising up domestically in the US with all the weapon availability here?
>>
Online dating is a meme. It's full of fat bitches that use 3 year old pictures and single moms.

I still pump and dump them, though.
>>
My final straw with online dating will be Tinder. I was supposed to start it today but it won't let me authorize my phone number. APparently it's a common glitch. I have to keep trying.

I'm expecting that to fuck my shit up completely and then I can just say I tried my best and move on to hookers.

I have already openly told my mom that's what I will be doing. I will tell my siblings and anyone else who asks as well.

I have no shame about this. I tried my best.
>>
>>34328634
At least you did try your best. I'm such a fucking coward that I've never tried approaching a woman romantically at all.

Though I'd never try online dating mostly out of principle.
>>
>>34328543
I'm not of the opinion that medicine is that much worse in other countries. i've had dental surgery in south america and it was fine. My face is good, so I think it will improve my life tremendously. Ive read diaries from guys who went to the surgeon and they said it was fine.
>>
>>34328698

Definitely try online then. It doesn't really sting that much. Especially when you know statistically based on the numbers in the OP, you're not SUPPOSED TO get a reply. The NORMAL outcome is to be ignored completely.

If you're lucky and you somehow get a reply, you can pat yourself on the back. And if you get nothing, it makes it easier to move on to the next phase without guilt or regret.
>>
>>34328779
I doubt I'd ever bother. In addition to being against it on principle, I have issues with taking pictures of myself and putting them on the internet.
>>
>>34328771

Okay then. Good luck to you. That's a lot of lengthening from tibias also I should say. I would only aim for 6-6.5 cm from tibias from all the research I did.

It's not that medicine is worse, it's that there's no liability or accountability. A lot of LL surgeons have opened up shop, taken a bunch of patients, butchered them, and then just moved on, usually in these types of countries.

If you're doing external tibias, try to make sure they use a HexaPod or Taylor Spatial external frame. They will give you the absolute best precision.

Good luck. Wish I could do it too.
>>
protip to anyone thinking of trying online dating: don't put down anything girls would even remotely consider weird.

For instance I *really* don't want kids so I put that down but my sister said that was the weirdest shit ever and was a huge turnoff.

So even though it may seem smart and nice to put stuff that youd want them to know before hand, dont do it.
>>
>>34328771
>Ive read diaries from guys who went to the surgeon and they said it was fine.
You do you, but just saying that you may not want to believe everything you read online, especially when it's involving surgery in a 3rd world country.

t. astronaut, football playing, 150+ IQ, rich 10/10 Chad
>>
>>34328843
Do you really believe girls (or anyone for that fact) goes and reads the profile? Online dating is all about your pictures and that's it.

Again, all going back to physical attractiveness.
>>
>>34328871
There is no way you play football and an astronaut. Why the fuck are you hear anyhow you fucker?
>>
>>34328871
there are pictures documenting the surgerical and recovery process
>>
>>34328920
>you may not want to believe everything you read online
>>
File: f7d.jpg (29KB, 531x508px) Image search: [Google]
f7d.jpg
29KB, 531x508px
>>34328901
>Do you really believe girls (or anyone for that fact) goes and reads the profile?

I do

but now that I think about my profile is probably the most fleshed out I've seen
>>
>>34328952

Yeah but the one thing you have to keep in mind is patients who have bad runs don't report it for fear of reprisal from their surgeon until it is all over with.

For example, Dr. Monegal got a load of good press on those websites and everyone thought he was great. Until 1 year later when all his patients started falling apart with bad outcomes and jumping ship to get repaired by other surgeons.

So whatever surgeon you're looking at make sure they've been around and doing a lot of this stuff for at least 2-4 years.
>>
>>34329023
It's cute that you are so naive.
>>
>be me
>not you ugly short men
>install tinder 2 weeks ago
>get a bunch of matches day one
>surprised some even stacys
>be last Saturday night 1am
>match with 9/10 beautiful white woman
>she sends first message (I never send 1st msg)
>her 3rd msg in is inviting me to her place
>say ok and drive over
>open door to apartment
>initiate kiss.exe
>success.jpeg
>drink a glass of her wine and chat for about an hour
>move to bedroom bang twice
>pass out
>wake up in morning and bang 2 more times
>leave
>don't text her
>two days later she texts me saying she wants to see me again

Just be yourself bro

>Pic not related
>>
>>34329320
this is bait, right anon?
>>
>>34329474
No I am equally shocked. I am by no means a chad and haven't touched a woman in about 4 months hence why I installed tinder.
I am 5'10 and 200lbs
>>
>>34329024
will do. Before I go under the knife I'll definitely make sure I do my due diligence.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.