[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post embarrassing things that you did to get someone to like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: eeeew.jpg (20KB, 243x182px) Image search: [Google]
eeeew.jpg
20KB, 243x182px
Post embarrassing things that you did to get someone to like you when you were younger
>I wore a fedora to school everyday because I thought that it would impress the girl I liked
>I even tried to show her my yugioh cards
Every time I remember this painful memory I want to end my own existence
No wonder I will never get a gf
>>
I used to just make myself invisible...never thought I was good enough for their attention
>>
>tried to get into anime so I could be friends with weabs
>tried to like vidya so I could be friends with vidya nerds
>tried to be an SJW so I could be friends with them
>tried to be a robot so I could fit in with robots

I really am just an outsider
>>
>>34327174
WEll, I was always invisible and wanted it to be that way. However, I feel for the love meme and I ended up trying to get the attention of a girl for some retarded reason. THen everyone remembered me as the one who wore the fedora. Fuck my life
>>
>>34327203
Op here, and i know exactly how you feel. It sucks ass when you cant fit anywhere. I've never been able to fit in. i Dont know why I used to care so much though.
>>
>6th grade
>boys vs girls tug of war match
>obviously some boys had to volunteer to be on the girls side
>i thought volunteering would make me look good
>when the game started I slipped and fell on my crush before we even lost
>looked like a weak fucking faggot
>crush insulted me in some way after it was done, I can't remember how exactly

I try so hard to forget this honestly.
>>
File: 1484960353917.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484960353917.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
There was a girl in elementary school that I really liked. She had curly red hair, nice freckles, and was nice to me. As a class, our lunch boxes were stored in a cubby off to the side of class. I would always get her lunch box and hand it to her until she asked me to stop. She ripped my heart out snd stomped on it. She has the number one spot on my list if I ever act on it.
>>
life is a game after all, and not everyone is allowed the chance to play.
>>
i use to let this girl come over to my house and jerk me off after school even though she was really bad at it and i didnt enjoy it at all
>>
File: IMG_0183.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>34327135
>tried to be edgy about fedoras and instead used a bowler hat instead
>wore it to my cousins wedding and any social event
>mfw ive lost weight and no one remembers

I'm paranoid about how they dont mention it and other sperg things i did
>>
>>34327349
im OP, and this reminded me about how i also used to wear that same fedora to CHURCH every sunday. What was my fucking problem lol.
>>
>>34327135
>she wore a cape because women are allowed to have meme-autism
>I didn't have a cape so I wore a trenchcoat because I thought it looked kinda like a cape
>I just looked like an idiot
>she moved ~150mi away halfway through HS and never talked to any of her old friends again
>>
File: IMG_1190.gif (2MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.gif
2MB, 500x490px
>>34327963
>tfw no cape-wearing autist gf
>>
>>34328070
Capes get me hard to this day, and it's probably because of her.

Joke's on me, she went full SJW and I'm glad I never got further than "y-you too, haha" with her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.