[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does it feel like to get cucked by a gook? i mean look at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1485001927569271099.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485001927569271099.webm
2MB, 640x360px
how does it feel like to get cucked by a gook? i mean look at him
>no style
>no grace
>no soul
and he got a 10/10 future wife maaterial gf
>>
>>34327058
I don't even feel anything by watching that type of shit anymore
>>
He's cute , she ain't.
Oregano
>>
Well for starters he isn't a manlet, so technically he is barely even asian.
>>
>>34327058
>how does it feel like to get cucked by a gook?
I don't know considering that she's not my girlfriend nor have I ever met her or had a relationship with her. You might wanna learn the definition of the word "cuck" before you post, newfriend.
>>
One out of 6 billion.
>>
>>34327058
I really liked a girl and do everything with her, watch anime play games, even browse the nsfw forums, but she has an online japanese boyfriend, tell me a worst cuck than that
>protip you cant
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 600x332px)
image.jpg
36KB, 600x332px
>>34327058
Race baiting with Asian "men" doesn't work new friend, it's a well known fact that its easy to see the cherry picking since Asians are by far the most pathetic race currently, about half of them are virgins, even the NEETS here arent in the millions like yours.
>>
She fell for the anime meme. She thinks he'll be just like her husbando, but the reality is he is a Yellow Chad who will inevitably beat her and cheat. If only she could step back in time and marry a guy like me.
>>
>>34327058
dude balls up and don't put girls like 'her' on pedestals
>>
>>34327058
I can't really blame her. He can handstand, when he needs to, and stretch his arms out, just for you.
>>
>>34327800
>>34327823
Who the fuck is he? A model? Athlete?
>>
>>34327181
well that makes me feel just a lil bit better
>>
>>34327058
>implying he isn't rich
kek.
>>
kinda looks like blondebunny
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.