[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

File: 1448555771298.jpg (260KB, 525x534px) Image search: [Google]
1448555771298.jpg
260KB, 525x534px
>never had friends
>home schooled
>spend entire youth here
>this is literally my entire basis for how humans and the social world function outside of my parents
>my entire basis for how women are and exist comes from here
>come to despise them and resent them
>consider myself somehow not one of them
>spend years on this board pretending to be a boy
>trans bullshit becomes a thing
>realize i am physically a girl no matter what
>why not lesbianism?
>no
>fuck no
>out self as girl here
>get a bf almost asap
>beta neet that tells me i'm really nice and lets me help him do stuff
>he starts to feel better after a year, stops being a NEET
>move in together
>steadily reveals he's a fucking neo-nazi, conservative, racist irl troll that offends everyone and can't keep a job
>i can't let anyone meet him, it's a disaster
>i can't expect him to ever keep up with me financially
>can't leave him because ingrained with "women will just dump you for chad/a better guy" shit
>i can't act like a woman, i hate women
>>
Normally I would say some shit like "gtfo roastie whore" or "these problems are laughable" or something like that. But you seem actually genuine. Kinda like how blackbots go on /pol/ and get their mind fucked up with all the shit thats on there.
>>
hey fellow fembot, i have a spoiler for you: men are just as shitty as women, everyone is terrible.

you don't owe him emotional labour, and you don't deserve to feel trapped by virtue of your vagina. idk what you think "acting like a woman" is, but this board isn't the real world.
>>
>>34326898
He was a better person when he was a depressed NEET.
I made him happy and the happier he becomes, the more hateful he behaves.
>>
>>34326837
>can't leave him because ingrained with "women will just dump you for chad/a better guy" shit
dump him for a beta???
>>
>>34326954
the beta is still better than him, in this instance.
i have proven that i am unable to love unconditionally.
>>
>>34326908
Men? Shitty people? Yeah.
As shitty? Not by a long shot.
>>
>>34326908
>idk what you think "acting like a woman" is

Once I am made aware that something is a behavior of women, I become viscerally opposed to doing it.
>>
>>34327060
I don't know where you get that from.
All of them are shitty , Men , women, children everyone is fucking horrible. Just because they have a penis does not mean that they aren't going to fuck you over. Robots are nice though.
>>
>>34327139
Looks like you're trying too hard to become a redpilled 4chan robot desu
>>
If he's the issue why should he be happy over you?
>>
>>34327226
It seems to be creating some sort of impossible thing.
The nature of beliefs involved with this cannot be fully accepted and lived, due to many of them concerning the nature of women.
In order to adhere to them, I would have to stop being a woman.
But, by virtue of body and birth, I cannot stop being a woman.

It's like, two magnets or something.
>>
File: emergence 2.png (1MB, 1185x472px) Image search: [Google]
emergence 2.png
1MB, 1185x472px
>tfw family disowned you for your drug addictions
>tfw sucked your dealer's cock earlier for painkillers and half a bottle of scotch
>tfw only happy when you're high
I wish I could go back ten years and do things different.
>>
>>34327432
Sorry anon, that sounds tough. Drugs are bad.
>>
>>34327610
Yeah. I'm too far in to just quit like that, though. No support network, nothing to fill the hole they'll leave. Just 4chan.
>>
it's weird, i feel just like you except the opposite OP.
>born a dude
>homeschooled my entire childhood so only social contact is the internet and church my family made me go to
>feel like i should have been born a girl but don't want to fall for the trans meme
>feel like a lesbian trapped in a guys body
i don't really hate doing "manly" things sometimes, but overall i'm just really submissive, girly, emotional, etc. and kind of hate being a guy. it just feels wrong desu.
>>
>>34327653
So... How will you ever get yourself out of that hole?

Assuming there is no one else to help you. I just don't know, man.
>>
>tfw no steam weeb gf
>tfw they all have orbiters
>tfw they want a chad bf
You guys have it to easy.
>>
>>34327679
I do not feel wrong about *being* a woman. I feel wrong about adhering to womanly traits/behaviors.
>>
>>34327696
I don't know. I've been trying to maybe find something I could use to keep my mind off of the drugs.
>>
>>34327769
Does it cost a lot of money to go to rehab? I don't know a lot about it.
>>
>>34326837
>get a boyfriend almost asap

Stopped reading there you slut.
>>
>>34327769
That sucks, anon. I do wish I could help you out. I do hope you make it.
>>
>tfw the only two relationships I've ever been in were both with emotionally abusive, insecure dudes
>>
>>34327679
I went through this phase

dont fall for that meme, you're just depressed dude
>>
>>34327653
you'll get sick of that life at some point, i did. i never sucked a dick for pills or dope though, because i'm a guy. when you do get sick of it, use suboxone to ween yourself off. that's the easy part, the hard part is the 3-5 months after when you're miserable 24/7, i just stayed in my room and binged through tv show after tv show.
>>
>>34326974
>i have proven that i am unable to love unconditionally.
I don't know where you got that from. Just because you can't love one guy unconditionally doesn't mean it's impossible for you. You can probably do it if the guy isn't such an asshat.
>>
>>34327822
then get a secure bf
>>
>>34327785
I don't know. I don't even know if there's one near me.
>>34327811
It could be worse.
>>34327856
I'm already sick of it, but I don't know how to get out of it.
>>
>>34327892
...Where do you live, exactly? I wonder.
>>
>>34327921
Without getting too specific, I'm in Canada.
>>
>>34327892
Replace drugs with food, become a fatty kek
Probably what's going to happen to you anyway
>>
>>34327943
That's pretty far. You must have gotten into this when you were young, judging from your statement.
>>
>>34327966
I don't think I'll live that long.
>>34327973
I was still in high school when I started. It was a couple years before my parents told me they didn't want me around anymore. It's been about twelve years since I started. I've gotten into harder stuff since
>>
>>34327892
>I'm already sick of it, but I don't know how to get out of it.

don't fall for the rehab meme. those places are filled with assholes that don't want to be there, the only good ones are the insanely expensive ones that you probably can't afford.

find someone with subs and buy a couple of them and just do what i said, ween yourself off. i never went to meetings or support group stuff, i don't think it's a good idea to get a bunch of drug addicts in a room together to share stories and all that nonsense, it just doesn't make sense to me. i weened myself off and just tried my best to distract myself from my own misery until i felt better with tv shows and 4chan. been clean for 3 years and haven't thought about using at all
>>
>>34327432
>this post
Almost wish I was a dealer but I don't think I could handle actually being responsible for ruining lives.
>>
>>34327836
does it ever get better? most girls seem to want dominant manly dudes and i'm nothing like that, and i don't want to be anything like that. it just seems like my only options are to either be someone i'm not, or to become trans and regret it later because girls probably don't want trannies either.
>>
>>34328073
Right? I mean, who woulda thought a little thing like that could ruin people's lives.. man.
>>
>>34326837
Nice to see a fellow homeschooled anon. Honestly, don't fucking pay attention to the shitty memes on here and leave the guy if he's really that bad.

The last place you should be letting tell you how to behave is a bunch of socially inept degenerates like us
>>
>>34328033
I'll have to talk to my dealer. How much are they usually? I don't know if he'll let me "pay" the way I have been for that kind of thing.
>>34328073
You'd get a lot of sex, at least. I do more than just oral depending on what I want. If I want harder stuff, he usually wants to actually fuck.
>>
File: HYPERGAMY.png (164KB, 878x1226px) Image search: [Google]
HYPERGAMY.png
164KB, 878x1226px
>>34326837

WEW LAD

No one cares
>>
>>34328015
Are you ugly too?

Original
>>
File: How to get women.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>34328113
>You'd get a lot of sex, at least. I do more than just oral depending on what I want. If I want harder stuff, he usually wants to actually fuck.

You're fucking him because he's an alpha male bad boy
>>
>>34328113
I mean I kinda like the concept of fucking a trashy druggy slut (although I'm probably romanticizing it and it's actually not as good as I'm imagining) but the thought of harming someone just clashes with my innate personality.
I could physically beat a girl if that got her off, but supplying her with the shit that is ruining her life? Too far, man.
>>
>>34328113
>How much are they usually?

i dont know what the price is now, but when i was using they were $20 for 8mg strips. i actually got them for free from my friend because i traded him some pills for a couple of them
>>
>>34326837
Fucking hell are you me??? Besides the homeschool bit I was really autistic in ps
>>
>>34328113
Oh my gosh that's some of the most degenerate shit I've ever heard. How do you feel emotionally after fucking the guy? What goes through your head?
>>
>>34328137
Probably by now. I was pretty plain in high school. Drugs fuck you up though, especially when you're not eating well and living in a shithole.
>>34328159
I'm fucking him because I can't always afford what I need and he told me I could fuck him for them.
>>34328168
I get what you mean. You like it, but in a controlled kind of way. Like a rape fantasy.
>>34328186
I guess that's not too bad. I could probably scrape money together to actually buy some if he has them.
>>
>>34328202
>How do you feel emotionally after fucking the guy?
I don't feel much of anything.
>What goes through your head?
"I can't wait to go home and get high."
>>
>>34328229
That sounds like a pretty shitty existence to me, but I've never done drugs so what do I know.
>>
>>34328076
I'm still a virgin, so take this with a grain of salt

My body type isn't what you would call ideally masculine, but I still attract girls that I have things in common with. Unfortunately, they all haven't wanted to stay with me for long, but being able to attract women at least for a short time makes me feel optimistic that 1 will want to stay with me in the future.

In the beginning, things such as flirting, asking them to do things with them, and touching/kissing them is scary. As a male you sort of have to take risks and not care if it doesn't work out afterwards.
>>
>>34328202
most girls who get into opiates end up sucking and fucking their dealers when they don't have money

i actually understand why they do it, if i was a girl i would have done it to get some free shit. opiates make you its bitch and you will do anything to stop withdrawling
>>
File: 1475047882049.jpg (87KB, 900x900px)
1475047882049.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
How do you even get a fembot gf
i'm neither rich nor attractive
what do you look for in a mate
>>
>>34326837
>steadily reveals he's a fucking neo-nazi, conservative, racist irl troll that offends everyone and can't keep a job
literally me
>>
>>34328248
It is pretty shitty. The worst part is when I'm sitting up at night and my head is clear enough to realize how badly it's hurt my family. I haven't talked to them in a long time.
>>
>>34328199
we should make a homeschool general or something. Being homeschooled is pretty much a recipe to become a robot
>>
>>34328282
What's the most degenerate thing you've ever done

I'm fapping over here
>>
>>34328282
I understand why you wouldn't be able to, since they disowned you. Your parents aren't willing to hear you out over all this time? Not even a single shred of pity?
>>
>>34328337
I had sex with three rich guys at once because they were holding a party and they had what I wanted. Not "fuck you" rich but "nice college" rich.
>>34328343
I haven't tried to talk to them. I moved to another town when they kicked me out and at first I was using really hard to try and kill myself. I'm scared to talk to them but I really miss them. I think I would probably cry too much to talk if I called them. Not sure they'd want me anyway. I'm 27 and I've got no prospects in life anymore.
>>
>>34328204
I like it in the tan gyaru kind of way. Absolutely trashy slut, but in the hot way and not the "oh fuck not this human waste" way that is probably reality.
>>
>>34328412
Well, there's no harm in trying, right?
>>
>>34328412
Did any of them fuck you in the ass?

How's it feel to be used and then thrown in the trash like a tissue lol
>>
>>34328412
you should stop doing drugs
>>
>>34328495
I'm not tan or a gyaru. I'm enough of a weeb to actually know what a gyaru is, though.
>>34328509
It's pretty late so it'll have to be in the morning. I've got enough change to use a payphone, at least. I have a laptop but no phone. Pretty sad.
>>34328524
One of those three did, yeah. Like I said, all three at once.
>How's it feel to be used and then thrown in the trash like a tissue lol
I don't feel much most days.
>>34328533
I should.
>>
>>34328412
Ass! To! Ass!

Not original eh
>>
>>34326974

>love unconditionally

No one loves unconditionally, that's retarded.

If things get bad enough people will even stop loving their children.
>>
>>34328558
I do feel sorry for you anon and I hope you survive, but maybe this wouldn't have happened to you if you weren't of loose morals.. no offense.
>>
>>34328558
>I'm not tan or a gyaru
You can fix both of those things.
If I was your dealer I'd buy you some leopard print panties t b h.
>>
>>34328569
Never done that.
>>34328598
I know it's all my fault. I let things get how they are.
>>34328599
I probably could but I don't really want to.
>>
>>34326837
Wish like hell I had a real response for you
>>
File: How to get women 2.png (930KB, 1032x1102px) Image search: [Google]
How to get women 2.png
930KB, 1032x1102px
>>34328204
>I'm fucking him because I can't always afford what I need and he told me I could fuck him for them.

Uh huh
>>
>>34328783
Is this argument going to keep going all night?
>>
File: HENS PARTYS.png (363KB, 2804x1720px) Image search: [Google]
HENS PARTYS.png
363KB, 2804x1720px
>>34329127

Yes but considering how slow this board has become since I was last here I don't expect it to last long
>>
am I too late to win over someone's love

I'm so bored
>>
>>34329433
Huh? What are you talking about, senpai
>>
>>34329433
You could try catching the druggie slut if you have some spare blow
>>
I guess I just feel bad for the kiddos who meet people on 4chan for the most part.

I've heard success stories ... but not many. This is an outlet, anon. The people here, you can relate to, but for all the wrong reasons. They're not bad people, they just have as much to lose as they have the ability to learn to be lovable. They don't want to play house. They want revenge, they need an outlet, or a punching bag. Don't meet people from here.
>>
i am in no means sober. Way to high to focus on vidya which usually keeps me content.

I need a fembot to test out my banter
>>
>>34329501
>>34329495
Holy shit me and this junkie are meant for each other. But I'm not junkie status yet.

Where is this broken femanon
>>
>>34326898
the right is WRONG. I FIGHT 4 UNITY! huzzah
>>
>>34329501
post discord
hgukgoguiikl
>>
>>34329537
Flamingskittles

Never used this shit before
>>
>>34329585
needs # tag
>>
>>34326837
IMO there is nothing wrong with trading up if you're with a loser that you're not attracted to. It's only reprehensible behavior if you're married with children and/or try to take half the guy's stuff. Otherwise, people should just grow up - relationships end etc etc.

So, wanna trade up? I'm a neo-nazi, conservative, racist troll who keeps his opinions to himself unless I'm around friends or specifically want to piss someone off. And I'm not a fucking loser neet, I have a master's degree and make a bunch of money working for myself.

Bonus points: I'm decent looking, fit, 6"0, blond haired, and blue eyed.
>>
>>34329599
FlamingSkittles#3329

What the fuck
>>
>>34329627
Who is this? Confused Tbh
>>
>>34329625
>It's only reprehensible behavior if you're married with children and/or try to take half the guy's stuff. Otherwise, people should just grow up - relationships end etc etc.

Good god, people actually believe this.
>>
>no bf
>no friends
>live at home
>dropped out of college
>working as a lunch lady
>other lunch ladies are old and don't want to talk to a young person
>alone
>alone
>alone
>lonely all the time
>try to force myself to make friends somehow
>it never takes
>not attracted to anyone anymore
>try looking at girls to see if maybe I turned gay or something
>doesn't do anything for me either
>for some reason, can't fall asleep without the tv on playing old retsupurae videos
>possibly something akin to leaving the radio on for your dog when you go out
>too scared to die
>too useless to live

Why would god make people like this?
>>
>>34329625
No, I pledged myself to him. I must remain.
>>
>>34329666
post discord we can be girl friends
>>
>>34329666
My goodness. Sounds like torture, miss. Are you from the US?
>>
>>34329656
You're telling me that if you were dating some 2/10 fat mustachio'd bitch, and then Christina Hendricks offered to fuck you and cook and clean for you, you'd say no? There's a lot of hypocrisy that gets thrown around on r9k by the incels here.

>>34329684
Bitch, it's possible to still have standards even if you're in a relationship. "Pledge yourself to him" is marriage talk, and you're not married. I will say you fucked up by playing house with a guy without knowing much about who he really was.

However, a mistake like that should not mean you have to stay with a loser for the rest of your life. What are you thinking?
>>
Can someone post a discord link where we can gather and I can talk to people. I want to hear voices again.
>>
>>34329666
God doesn't make people anon, we're all biological machines born in various states of dysfunction

All I can say is, try to find something you're passionate about and can genuinely enjoy. My life so far has probably been worse than at least 80% of this board but I don't mind because it helped me to find my passion and my purpose

without a purpose, a machine cannot function properly
>>
>>34329740
Someone should make a group for this, yeah
>>
>>34329773
>>34329740

post discords will do
>>
>>34329783
https://discord.gg/jYCnQ

Let's just pick a channel and hang out.
>>
>steadily reveals he's a fucking neo-nazi, conservative, racist
so you hit the jackpot?
>>
>>34329783
Ok

Brotinheyst#9340
>>
>>34329802
LF more people to join this one... it changed to this:

https://discord.gg/jYCnQ
>>
>>34329802
lol no one there is over 18

what are you doing
>>
>>34329684
I like to imagine you as poland in one of those polandball comics choosing to stay with germany after WW2 because "you signed a non agression pact in 1934 and even though he broke it and spitroast-raped me with his bro russia before ripping me in half I gotta stay loyal"

You're just delaying him inevitably getting tired with you and either breaking up, cheating on you or straight up murdering you in his mom's basement
>>
>>34329882
Really? Someone invited me there once. I don't know where else to go.
>>
>no bf ever
>everyone thinks i've had many

I can't even get one on here
>>
>>34329891
>I like to imagine you as poland in one of those polandball comics choosing to stay with germany after WW2 because "you signed a non agression pact in 1934 and even though he broke it and spitroast-raped me with his bro russia before ripping me in half I gotta stay loyal"

This is my exact situation.
>>
>>34329947
Wew, are you incredibly attractive or something?
>>
>>34329947
they're calling you a slut

no one wants you roastie
>>
>>34329642
I'm a dude homo
>>
>>34329948
I'm sorry but I find that incredibly funny if not also incredibly sad. You should go join nato, poland-femanon. They'll keep you safe from germany
>>
>can't keep a job

Just admit that this is the main issue, you whore. Because men are supposed to make money. All whores want a provider. All women are submissive, lazy whores who feel entitled to wealthy man accessories.
>>
>>34330151
What's wrong with a traditional woman relying on a man to provide for her, as long as she provides him companionship, cleaning, food and sex? What is wrong with her being submissive?

You want some strong independent hard working woman, those cunts are the worst.
>>
>>34327943
>Canada
If you were in Montreal I would offer you my help, granted you do want out of that lifestyle. Otherwise I dont know how anywhere else works
>>
>>34330234
In the world* I meant
>>
>>34330151
i've literally paid his rent for him multiple times.
i can provide for myself, but not also for him.
>>
>>34330221
There's nothing wrong with it. But there's a difference between being submissive and being a retard
>>
>>34330234
Wrong province, but I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>34329966
Hardly

>>34329970
I suppose, though I don't meet even the minimum requirements of sluttery.
>>
>tfw no boyfriend and everyone is boring to talk to and doesn't have interests, passions or ability to hold a conversation
>>
>>34330354
You're an alright person anon. Hope you manage to free yourself from that shit. I've seen some nasty result first hand and wouldnt wish that to my enemy.
>>
>>34330412
If my parents won't take me I can probably try one of my brothers. I think they're my only chance to get out of this, now.
>>
File: 1483257078710.png (171KB, 457x513px)
1483257078710.png
171KB, 457x513px
>>34330397
Everyone here is like that.

Why the hell do you think we're here in the first place?
>>
>>34330397
>tfw you have all those things and still no gf

CRAWWWLINGG IN MY SKINNN
>>
>>34330397
same here but
>tfw no gf
>>
https://discord.gg/Nb5Fa

Need more NEETs. Come type to us, at least.
>>
>>34330452
Good question, if you browse this place regularly you're probably just fucked. I'm just a tourist here for a few days.
>>34330456
Do you go and talk to many girls? If you do have all those maybe you'd get one if you tried more. What things do you do for fun?
>>34330458
what do you do for fun? what are some of your interests
>>
File: 1483558463893.jpg (30KB, 576x382px) Image search: [Google]
1483558463893.jpg
30KB, 576x382px
>>34326837
I'll be your totally non-neo-nazi, non-conservative, non-racist bf
>>
>>34330502
My problem is that I just don't go out and talk to girls. My main interest/hobby is filmaking, video production, editing. It's also my part time job, I enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>34330458
i play games and recently ive gotten interested in politics. other than that i have nothing interesting to offer, but i also havent met any girls that really interest me.
>>
>>34330589
Honestly I don't even really truly want or deserve a gf at this point. Even if a girl was interested I might turn her down because I'm just really not in a place right now where I deserve to be in a relationship.

I'm working on fixing that but even though I'm lonely in the meantime, I kinda don't mind because I know why I'm alone and how it's my fault and something only I can fix

Maybe next year when I'm going to film school in the big city and I'm finally a regular functional member of society
>>
hmmmm is this thread dead? I will try to bring it back to life if I can

>tfw no trump supporter Bf to buy me a MAGA hat

feels bad woman
>>
>no friends
>almost never leave house aside from work
>try to add people from /soc/ to talk to
>"hey baby wanna trade pics?"
>give up fast
>find /r9k/
>learn about orbiters
>try to collect some because maybe they will like me enough to reply to me when I send them a message
>but I don't play online games
>and I'm too shy to shill my voice on discord
>fail miserably
>only potential orbiter gets into LDR and stops talking to me
>I am the orbiter
;_;
>>
Maybe you should spend some time on other boards or Reddit. I'm not even kidding, it might help you to become more comfortable with your identity if you aren't forced to mask your gender or defend yourself for existing in every reply you make.
>>
> tfw no INFP bf who can deal with my clingyness
> tfw getting old
> tfw wanna die
>>
>>34330451
If you live in the GTA, I can introduce you to people that can help you. A good friend of my father started Cocaine anonymous and helped save me, my dad, uncle and even my crack head cousins.
>>
>tfw neet
>was genuinely content with neetlife
>mother calls me a loser and says no one would love me as much as they would an educated woman
>says I owe it to the world to not be a waste
>mother didn't even raise me, nor ever had to pay any child support
>she didn't go to college either
>don't even live with her
>always mad at me for not visiting
>tells half siblings that I don't love them enough to visit
>real reason is because my mother says stuff like that, and because I hate leaving home
>only go outside once a week or so, to buy candy
>out side world is unpleasant due to fear of being robbed, bugs, extremely loud, and sunlight
>occasionally handflap autistically
>tfw literally autistic and still trying to wrap head around the fact that other people see things differently than I do
>normal looking, so autism gets over looked, but no one ever genuinely cared about what I had to say irl, just stare, nod, and pretend to listen, then give unwarranted approval
>that's okay, Internet exists for a reason
>just want to stay home on computer in pajamas for rest of life, no ambition
>get engaged eventually, promising future as houseneet
>mother still insults me despite being the same thing, and objectively worse at it
>>
I hate black people, Muslims, brown people, and Jews. How do I stop? Not just because most women I've met here hate /pol/tards but because I think I'd be a happier, healthier, more likeable person if I stopped.

Please help.
>>
File: images (31).jpg (15KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
15KB, 512x287px
>>34333341
Don't be a thirsty orbiter anon, it'll never go well for you.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (17KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
17KB, 454x324px
>>34333844
Just pretend every non-white is half White, makes it a little easier but the pain never fades.
>>
>>34333723
INFP guy who doesn't mind clingyness here, what's your type and where do you live, fembot?
>>
>tfw abusive towards bf
>physically and mentally
>feel bad about it sometimes, but mostly seems reasonable
>he doesn't so anything about it aside from occasionally cry
>want to stop, but it comes naturally
>>
File: 1340576310293.png (13KB, 466x413px) Image search: [Google]
1340576310293.png
13KB, 466x413px
>>34333341
I'll be your friend anon. Discord?
>>
File: images (32).jpg (21KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
images (32).jpg
21KB, 385x382px
>>34333931
>TFW had this situation
>TFW had plate thrown at my head once
>Finally escaped but lonely as shit and too afraid of women

Don't be that person anon he won't love you.
>>
>>34333851
He messages me just frequently enough to keep stringing me along and I like talking to him so I can't stop replying and sending him messages. But then he ignores my replies for a while. I just want English speaking internet friends to talk to but I'm boring and don't play games. Now he's my only one but he's slowly fading away too.
>>
>>34331718
It can't be that easy to just become your bf..
>>
>>34333844
You think you can puke the pill just like that?
What you have seen, you can't unsee now.
Also, praise digits.
>>
>>34333893
INFP fellas are god tier IMO

My type is anything from thin to chubby. Only requirement is taller than I am (5"5). Europe and you?
>>
>>34334002
Can I give you a throwaway? Idk if I should post it here.
>>
>>34334038
I'll be your friend Anon.

Guacamole originole.
>>
>>34334119
Of course.orignal
>>
>>34334137
>>34334130

Please be primarily English speaking and at least 21 because I'm old [email protected]
>>
>>34334158
sentt
>>
>>34334158
Sent senpai.
>>
>>34330373
Where do you live, anon??

Originally
>>
>socially awkward in real life
>shut-in besides going to uni and work
>can't interact without getting nervous, stuttering, blushing and freaking out
>it's much easier on the internet
>i can somewhat bee myself maymay
>a few guys end up liking me and think i am cute
>i know that i will never be able to look them in the eyes and be like i am online
>endless suffering

why even live
>>
>>34326837

How about you just break up with him?

There are plenty of liberal beta losers here.

Neo-nazis are scum of the earth anyway, they are easily one of the most degenerate people out there.
>>
File: 1330284498477.png (70KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1330284498477.png
70KB, 1280x800px
>>34334366
I think it all depends on the person, and your comfort level with them.

contact?
>>
>>34334112
I'm south american so I guess it won't work out, good luck though fembot. I was asking about your MBTI type btw kek
>>
>>34334393
that's true i guess. the constant struggle with insecurity is just a pain in the backside

[email protected]
>>
>>34334112
I'm in europe and fit that, what's your skype?
>>
>>34333931
How do I get a gf like this?
>tfw no one to make me cry
>>
>>34326837
You need to tell him he can't reveal his power level to everyone.
You both need to improve your lives and try to find work.
Stress it to him that you can't be with someone who will parasitically live off of you, and that he should look for a job.
Incentivize it with sex if you must, whore.
>>
File: 1470006017045.jpg (27KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
1470006017045.jpg
27KB, 352x330px
>>34326837
this is surprisingly not a bad OP.

my life was basically the same thing except i've been a closet ftm tranny since as long as I can remember.

except I hate the LGBT movement and leftists and all that degenerate shit so I'm doomed to be closeted forever.

except i found my ideal bf on 4ch. a nice redpilled NEET type. we get to spend all of our time being comfy and browsing pol.
>>
>>34333844
The trick is not to genuinely hate them.
I'm a Jew and I can tell you there are a lot of Jews that would throw you under the bus for other Jews.
There are also a lot who would genuinely want to help you.
The key is just to realize you can't trust most Jews, and that blacks are violent and subhuman, etc. with out it interfering with how you treat individuals.
There are plenty of asshole whites.
It's just you are more likely to find a friendly white than black.
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.