[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'one had a chance (perhaps?)' general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 648.png (35KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
648.png
35KB, 200x170px
who here thinks they might have chance at an intimate relationship in highschool (or at some other time in their lives) had they been slightly more mindful

the more i think about it, the more certain I feel that the one girl in highschool might have actually liked me. I regret it sooo fuckin much
>>
>>34326747

I actually had a few girls interested in me, ranging from elementary school til college (where i'm currently at), but for some reason i PANIC when people try to get close to me like that; one day, i literally ran away through the emergency exit, all because i thought that maybe the person wasn't serious and she wanted to trick me somehow.

So... if it's of any consolation, dear anon, at least you're not as stupid as i am!

But regarding yourself... don't fret my man, thse things happen... if this one girl liked you, who's to say that it might not happen again, eh?
>>
>>34326747
i spent my years in high school not giving a fuck about my personal appearance or caring about my personality. i was content hanging out with nerds and wearing sweatpants every day. after high school and a little growing up, i come to find out that im actually attractive to women if i give a fuck and care about things. if youre a guy, just remember things tend (not always, but mostly) to get better with age in numerous ways. girls cant say the same thing.

my point is that maybe your best days are ahead of you and how you are feeling right now won't matter at all in a few years. theres many many more girls out there than exist in your high school.
>>
>>34326747
Many of us are like that, at least I know I am.
>>
>>34326747
why don't you just ask her on kikebook, anon? it's not like you have anything to lose. you're already the world's biggest loser.
>>
there are a lot of things I regret not doing in high school
>>
>>34326893
we are not living in the same state
and the weirdest of all, she went to a school in my cousin's (10 years older than me) state and met. My cousin thought she was too young for her (which was a stupid move, he should have tried to fuck her in my opinion. I would have been jealous but I would I understand :3)

>>34326858
it will never happen again man...
In highschool you spend every day in a small gender balanced community
For the past 5 years I had been in a very loose male dominated community (electrical engineering) and had practically no interaction with the opposite gender whatsoever. Highschool was my opportunity, and I fuckin blew it.
>>
>>34327381

I do understand what you mean... it is indeed much easier to try to approach someone that shares the same space as yours, but college and high school aren't the only places to find it!

Don't give up! your class may have an overload of males, but, as they say, there's plenty of fish on the sea... which means, if there aren't any on your vicinity, you can go after some. Maybe you can start taking classes of something you're interest in, or maybe you can find a job, and meet someone interesting there?

Also, who knows, maybe one of your friends or classmates has a friend or sister you can get to know? There's plenty of possibilities, mang!

I do wish you the best of luck in your endeavors, my man...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.