[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boy advice??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 8

File: zzzz.jpg (381KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
381KB, 1080x1920px
i'm reposting this from my other thread because well.. you guys might be able to help me

there is a boy i really like. he goes to my school.. we had a class together last year and we would hang out in it a lot. i sat in the library during lunch everyday... because well i just had nobody to sit with.. but we had the same lunch except he has friends but when he was finished he would come to the library and sit with me until it was over...one time we even went on 4chan together.. and we watched anime... we played a game together all the time.. except i had to be sensitive when his friend on the game he invited was mean to me... and he didn't defend me... i told him to stop coming to see me at lunch and he said ok and then he started sitting with another girl in that class who is way prettier. i don't even have a class with him anymore but i see him in the hallways sometimes and he doesn't even look at me. i need advice to get him to notice me... i have his number...is there something i could do?
>>
girls don't type like...this...

Stop trying so hard man. I understand being a male can be really lonely, but roleplaying as a girl isnt the most healthy way to deal with your feelings.
>>
>>34326549
i am a girl. i am looking for real advice. please just help me. even if you don't believe me.
>>
>>34326520
Who is that girl? She has nice nails.
>>
Maybe he's just a fag, the whole story still makes sense if he's a guy. Anyway are you in fuckin high school lmao m8
>>
>>34326561
>i am a girl (male)
sure thing buddy
>>
maybe try showing him your feet? Only do it if they're nice though, post some pictures of them so I can tell you if it's a good idea.
>>
Hot/cold treatment.
>>
>>34326561
U both fucked it up, you lost him and he was a douche so yeah, tits or gtfo?
>>
>>34326520
Tits or GTFO.

Make sure to timestamp as well.
>>
File: fam pls.png (30KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
fam pls.png
30KB, 656x425px
>>34326549
f a m pls, hackerfactor's gender bender says so
>>
it doesn't matter to me if you think i'm a boy. all of you are boys.. do you know a way i could get him to start talking to me again:?
>>
File: lol.jpg (17KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
17KB, 456x320px
>>34326520
fuck this post made me actually sad just thinking about how theres so many guys out there that have girls (if you even are one probably not lol) that worry about them and like them and ask for advice on what to do about them.
fuck why hasn't any girl ever cared about me this much.
fml.
Thanks op for making me think of this again when I thought i was going to forget about the whole gf meme.
ALso, if a guy doesn't pay attention to you anymore and is sitting with other girls it doesn't mean he doesn't like you anymore. my advice is to not overthink it.
>>
>>34326664
Just go and talk Bee Yourself...
>>
>>34326644
DOUBLE
FUCKING
DUBS

OP BETTER DELIVER
>>
>>34326520
Sounds like you should apologize to your crush. He didn't defend you because he thought you could take a joke but as it turns out, you're just as dry as the rest of the females. It's your fault, roastie. Now go and apologize, though I personally think it's too late to pollergize. Sounds like he's found a girl who's able to take banter.
>>
>>34326752
idk.. ur right.. it wasnt ajoke but yeah. i am too sensitive just like every other girl.. there's literally nothing special about me except foor the fact that i'm uglier than all of the other ones.as hard as this was to hear i know it's true.. i should justgive up.
>>
>>34326784
Just wait for another orbiter, if you really liked him you would talk to him...
>>
File: 1482995379801.png (281KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1482995379801.png
281KB, 500x563px
Pic related is a surefire way to win him back.
>>
>>34326812
i do really like him but he doesn't like me and i think it's obvious bynow and i just can't take a hint

he would have been perfect forme....
>>
>>34326830
I hope that you die alone
>>
offer him your pussy
>>
>>34326891
i will at this rate. pleasejust keep insulting me...there's no point not to anymore
>>
>>34326830
Well, just try everyone ends liking someone who they spend time with, so try talking, then playing and eventually something may happen? idk im a single lonely fuck in the internet
>>
>>34326923
i'm scared to talk to him.. i know if we talked i might have a chance but he will never talk to me and i don't know how to
>>
>>34326520
you aren't telling us the entire story involving his friend
>>
ehh I want to reply seriously because you remind me of my high school ex but I'm not gonna type out a long thought out response to some neckbeards ERP. Post tits, feet or anything to identify you as a girl and I'll tell you what to do
>>
>>34326922
I hope you find the love of your life he dates you marries you and treats you like a princess.
>>
>>34326940
Just do it(meme) trust me in this one, im white the guy will fall for anyone
>>
>>34326922
Then he gets skinned alive in front of you
>>
>>34326520

Well that depends on the ultimate question of whether is he gay or not. So is he gay like you?
>>
File: jfc.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jfc.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>34326957
HERE IS MAKEUP. I AM A GIRL.I'M TIRED OF THIS JUST GIVE ME ADVICE
>>
>>34326656
That algorithm is from 95 and based on a really simple algorithm that does some word counting.

There's been some more recent development from an Israeli university but the corpora used is always of papers, books and such, which doesn't work nicely at all for colloquial text, if you then include phone posters with autocorrection and such, you're basically in the dark.
>>
>>34327025
A faggot with makeup, what
>>
>>34326644
>>34326726
>>34327025
FUCK YOUR MAKEUP WE WANT TIDDIES AND TIMESTAMP.
>>
>>34326520
Just talk to him, tell him you want to fuck, problem solved.
>>
>>34326520
>he didn't defend me
really now, you need to be defended from online trolls

leave the guy alone he is better off.
>>
>>34327025

so you're a tranny

wow im very surprised at this

post pic of your hand flat on a table with a common object for scale or gtfo
>>
>>34326520

punch him in the dick
then punch yourself in the dick
>>
>>34326520
I know you're scared of talking to him, but you definetely should do so and explain the situation properly. You telling him to stop seeing you at lunch was rude without the context, so please go and tell him about it while you still have the chance. I know it's hard and takes courage but try your best. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>34327179
Reddit cuck, please go back
>>
i'm not going to post any pictures because it doesn't even matter. i know what i have to do.

>>34327179
it's been so long now. he probably forgot. i'm going to text him something... ij ust don't know yet.
>>
>>34326520
His friend wasn't "mean" to you. He probably only said something that offended your princess opinions and you fucking expected your guy to turn against his friends because you're an entitled bitch. It doesn't matter you have a cute tiny body when your ego can't even fit inside. It's not like you had nobody to sit with you during lunch, you ditched a lot of unnatractive orbiters because you think so high of yourself when in fact you're just an entitled whore and your post oozes it. Leave the guy alone.
>>
>>34327179

Go back please to where you came from

Original
>>
>>34327228
He doest like you, that other girl is sucking his dick100%
>>
>>34327025

i want to give you advice but i'm scared of being baited by a fat neckbeard living on this basement, so uh.. nope.
>>
>>34326830
You're probably right. Too bad you aren't perfect for him. At least it sounds like he found someone better.
>>
>>34327233
mostly right...
except the last half..
if you have been to high school, i am the girl that actually has no friend. i have nobody. i am not kidding about that part. at that point i would have sat with anyone.

and also the fact that you just assume he's a chad... he's really chubby and only a couple inches taller.. which isn't chad by most standars.. so it'snot like i only wanted him because chad.

yes you're right about the fact taht i expected too much. he hurt my feelings but it was just because he was taking his anger out on me. i shouldn't have taken it to heart.
>>
>>34326520

Here's all you need to do. Are you ready?

Tell him how you feel. Either he'll respond positively or he'll reject you. Just be forward and respectful with your feelings about him.If he rejects you, move on.
>>
>>34327317
I dont like you lol
>>
>>34327315
yeahe. he did.

he doesn't think about me every day... like i think about him,, it's really sad. he probably just considered us casual friends.. if that.. i dont' know why it got to myhead
>>
>>34327346
ok then. sorry
dafsdfas
>>
>>34327361
You aren't the first girl he's sat with at lunch. He probably didn't think anything about it at all.
>>
>>34327361
Sarah, I dont fucking like you lol
>>
>>34327056
She's a high school girl. FBI is now monitoring your ISP.

>>34326520
Right.

First of all you told him not to speak to you after his friend made fun of you and he didn't defend you. If he was really your friend then he must have felt like a piece of shit so he's avoiding you out of a combination of shame and awkwardness. If this doesn't apply then don't waste your time as he's clearly desperate for a girlfriend and just moved on when you blew him off.

Also tell us about him and this other girl. Is he doing favours for her etc? Basically you need to tell us if they seem like friends or if he's just beta orbiting her. If he's orbiting her then again it would be best to move on.

No but really you say your in High School and both go on 4chan and watch anime. This is already enough to drag him into some conversation, need a topic to talk to him about? Pretend your too stupid to torrent anime or something like that. Force a request onto him that will make him seek you out the 2nd time while also being easy as fuck to do. Give him a USB stick and ask him to download Boku no Pico in 1080p for you or something. Basically you need to approach him with a relatable topic that will make him come back to you on his own so you don't look like a stalking yandere creep.

Your probably asking how to approach him in the first place

>1
Do it when he's not around his friends. Based on the fact he goes to 4chan I'm gonna guess he hides his powerlevels around his friends so don't expect help when they start targetting you for their daily normie confidence boost

>2
Need ideas where to approach him? Catch him in the library and ask about schoolwork, alternatively if he's in any club ask him about said club as if you were interested in joining

t. Not-kissless virgin
>>
>>34327228

You know what you have to do. End it now. Life only gets worse from here.

Make sure to do it right the first time, you don't want to fuck this up like you did with your one chance at happiness.
>>
>>34327383
iw as nothing to him and heis everything i think about yet i've probably never even crossed his mind since
>>
>>34327317
>yes you're right about the fact taht i expected too much. he hurt my feelings but it was just because he was taking his anger out on me. i shouldn't have taken it to heart.
he didn't hurt shit, you hurt yourself expecting some guy to turn against his friends to "prove" he likes by stroking your fucking ego.
>high-school
mods?
>>
>>34327396

oi fuckface, what's wrong with being yandere?
>>
>>34327396

This guy has given you some pretty good advice OP and uh remember that since you are a girl, at least we assume you are, you can always, you know, ask him out or something in a cute manner since uh, you won't really be seen as a creep if you ask him out. I mean, you are a girl for fuck sake even if a ugly girl asked me out no one would call her a creep.

So yeah, and uh have you tried just finding random things to stick closer to him. I don't know, maybe ask him for help with your homework or some shit. Just make it more obvious dudette.
>>
>>34327447

you're nothing to us either, when this thread 404s you'll never cross my mind again.
>>
>>34327396
this was all last year... idon't know if they stilltalk. i don't tlak to him casually.. it's hard. and in real life? i was thinking something less confrontational
>>
>>34327447

I'm ending the thread with this advice. Follow it.

Go up to him and tell him how you feel. Guys don't know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, especially young high school guys. They don't know how to read women and what you mean when you do and say things. Just be direct with him and tell him that you like him and miss hanging out with him and ask if he'd like to go out with you. If he says no, then just accept it and move on. If he says yeah, then you got a bf.

Everything else is wrong and the thread should end after this post with you accepting and agreeing that you're gonna do what I said.

Also, if you do go out with him, suck his dick after a week or two but don't go all the way with sex until you feel the time is right. Getting your dick sucked as a young teen feels amazing and he'd definitely love you for that. I'm throwing the guy a bone by trying to get you to commit to that.
>>
>>34327453
Nothing wrong with being yandere if the other party clearly likes you. If he doesn't then it will just freak him out or make him think she's fucking with him.

>>34327506
Sending a text message after a year is gonna be much more awkward than pretty much any real life scenario you can think of. It's not like he completely forgot about you so it's just a matter of coming up with a plan to talk to him in a way that doesn't make it obvious you want his dick (atleast from the start, after 2/3 meetings making it obvious you want his dick will probably be beneficial to the end goal)

You either take action now or wait until it's too late. You say you have no friends and people have no qualms in bullying you, how worse can it get? Atleast they won't be able to call you a Lesbian if everybody learns you asked him out.
>>
too late. just ruined any chance i had.
>>
>>34326520

sounds like he doesn't like you OP. maybe it's just time for you to forget him and move on. like you said, he doesn't even think about you much and there are obviously other girls in his life. you are pretty much just another character in his life while he's everything to you so, uh there's a huge power gap over here and it's not going to work out this way.
>>
>>34327829

good. enjoy your misery
>>
>>34327829
What did you do? Don't leave us hanging! Greentext it for us!
>>
>>34327025
SAUSAGE FlNGERS
>>
>>34328002
it's nothing interesting. i was impulsive so i called him.
didnt answer but it only rang twice then went to voicemail.
panicked and texted him saying "accident"

>read 1:23 AM
no response.
>>
>>34328035
That's recoverable, just get another phone number.

Then text him something cute.
>>
>>34328035
Dumbo you just gave yourself an opportunity. Approach him on Monday and apologise. There your talking to him and he knows you exist. The rest is in your hands.
>>
>>34328035

How dumb are you? He thinks you buttdialed him by accident. Is this how fucking roasties think?

Just do what I said, go up to him in person and tell him how you feel. Everything else is wrong. And when you suck his dick, think of me.
>>
OP here's some advice. This is applicable to you since you seem infatuated with this guy.

Keep this in mind as you meander through life trying to form connections with people who really couldn't give a fuck less about you.
Relationships are a meme. Ignoring them will make you feel much better about yourself in the end. Giving into the self pity shit that everyone here likes to do is how you end up stuck forever on this board, miserable.
Focus on your own shit. There is nothing to be gained from relationships, romantic or otherwise. 90% of them end in disappointment.

t. edgemaster extreme autismlord
>>
>>34327025
WHALE HOOOOO
MAN THE HARPOONS
>>
File: FelixArgyle1.jpg (999KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
FelixArgyle1.jpg
999KB, 1181x1748px
>>34326520
>Entered this thread with the expectation of gay ERPing
>Get this shit

This is not why I come to /r9k/. Anyone wanna ERP, if th-that's alright with you anon-kun. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.
>>
This is where the most socially-maladjusted English-speakers on the face of the Earth congregate to complain about their depression and loneliness. Here, have some actual advice instead. The Youtube channel WatchWellCast has cheerful instructional videos about a variety of psychological topics. Here's one about asking out your crush. It seems legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miTPjiHmDos

Also, providing advice to minors is legal. It only becomes solicitation if you request identity or contact information. Nobody has to worry about an FBI monitoring due to a random helpful comment on an anonymous forum. They don't have the funding for that. Paranoia is useful, but it's best to limit and prioritize it.
>>
>>34329598
never make another post again
>>
Also, who cares if it's some random middle-aged guy enjoying cross-gender roleplay? Sounds harmless enough to me. Whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>34329598
That's a cute dress you got there, boyo
>>
>>34329738
You sound autistic, Anon.
>>
>>34326891
>>34326520
KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT FFS GET OFF THIS BOARD NIGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR HANG YOURSELF ON STREAM
>>
>>34330228
Mmmmmmmm you are going to die alone lol
>>
>>34330310
We all are. That's why we are on /r9k/
>>
>>34330203
Maybe, idk. I am pleasant enough in conversation, if a bit dry. I understand humor. Do you have reason to disagree or find offense with my statement?
>>
Move onto a different guy. He's checked out.
>>
>>34330522
No, you just type similarly to most autistic people.
>>
>>34330607
It's entirely possible. It is not enough of a problem for me to bother seeking a formal diagnosis. Many people find my blunt honesty and lack of finesse refreshing. It's far preferable to having some smooth-talking con drip honey and poison in your ear.
>>
>>34326520

FUCKING TALK TO HIM YOU AIRHEADED WHORE

I'M TIRED OF THIS "Oh can I subtly get him to notice me?" SHIT. IF YOU LIKE A DUDE, JUST FUCKING TALK TO HIM. THIS ISN'T FUCKING 16TH CENTURY LONDON WHERE BEING SEEN BESIDE A MAN YOU AREN'T BETROTHED TO GIVES YOU A BAD REPUTATION. NO MAN ENJOYS THESE FUCKING STUPID MIND GAMES.

AND THIS GOES TO THE DUDES READING THIS TO. JUST FUCKING TALK TO HER LIKE AN ADULT WITH A FUNCTIONING MOUTH HOLE INSTEAD OF PINING AWAY LIKE SOME LIMPWRISTED NANCY FAGGOT. MAYBE IT DOESN'T WORK OUT, BUT NEITHER DOES 9 MONTHS OF AGONIZING OVER A DECISION YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE

FUCK
>>
File: 1483920000137.png (481KB, 553x827px) Image search: [Google]
1483920000137.png
481KB, 553x827px
>>34326520
>except i had to be sensitive when his friend on the game he invited was mean to me... and he didn't defend me...
I would have messaged my friend in private telling him to be nicer to my 'girlfriend'
>i told him to stop coming to see me at lunch
don't bluff with what you can't afford to lose
get fuckt moron
>>
File: 1457149578903.gif (479KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1457149578903.gif
479KB, 434x444px
>>34327025

thats a landwhale trannys hand

>>34326520

literally nobody types like that
>>
>>34330764
People that don't speak English do. A lot of chinks talk like that
>>
>>34328035
You need to talk with him, and that's the only possible solution. Be brave, Anon, I believe in you. Good luck.
>>
Look OP, if it's not clear to you now, just fucking abandon the thought of getting him and just move on already. You screwed up, you are fucking autistic and if he is anywhere near Chad level you aren't going to get him. Stop obessesing over him and just get over it already.

And don't think that "oh he's the one for me" and all that kind of shit. Look, half of us have already gone through this stage, and some of us have gone through it multiple times and when we say, just fucking move on, it will work, we really mean it. No one in this world is irreplaceable man, even the fucking POTUS is replacable. Even I am replaceable, someone else is going to post this message even if I don't do it now.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.