[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/slob/ lifestyle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: asd.jpg (431KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
431KB, 800x800px
r9k

I have no desire to do anything. Its never been this bad before. How do I maximize my slob efficiency?

Things I won't do:
>pissbottles/poopjugs

Thing I want tips for:
>best food to microwave
>best food to munch on but also stay healthy, like some A-grade granola bars or something idunno
>avoiding malnutrition with minimal effort
>best way to not get embolisms and other shit associated with the /slob/ lifestyle

maybe if I /slob/ it up hard enough I'll just die in my sleep on of these days :)
>>
>>34326320
Get a job, don't be a slob
>>
I eat the same food every day, over half of my calories coming from rice. I meet most of my micronutrients, but I need supplements for calcium, vitamin E, and obviously vitamin D since I never go outside. Here it is so you can get an idea.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PTl4jb4eME6Rrc0RXuirs057GlMVQ-df2gdV6WtEPBQ/edit#gid=0
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qo6-ai9ivpvllPxTCHPuL2YjNR53GBLaZIOS31WgZ2k/edit#gid=0
>>
what is that picture supposed to be?
>>
>>34326626
It's a scalpel handle with an array of blades on the bottom, looks like the blades are replaceable and that's the selling point.
>>
>>34326626
a craft knife. Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>34326651
>>34326658

I knew what it is but why is it the op image?
>>
>>34326692
Is this bait desu?
>>
>>34326410
have to login to see these?
>>
>>34327126
It was set to private, currently navigating google docs fucking retarded interface to try and fix it.
>>
>>34327126
Should work now.
>>
>>34327330
first one doesnt work
second one is handy thanks

how do you eat kale tho? seems like a lot of prep, not very /slob/

Any recs for vitamins? Are the general purpose ones like Centrum or whatever any good?
>>
>>34327481
I just weigh out 100 grams of kale and eat it as is. I only have a few deficiencies big enough to warrant supplementation, so I use a few specific ones rather than general purpose. It's hard to say what you'll need unless you autistically calculate the values of every micronutrient. First one should be good now, was accidentally editing the wrong one.
>>
>>34327570
thanks health-aanon
>>
>thinks he's a slob but wont even pee in jugs

Lol, what a fucking yellow faggot you are. Peeing in jugs is probably much more economical and clean than using a toilet to be totally honest.
>>
>>34327731
i am very smell-sensitive i dont want to be smellin my piss and poop nawmean

plus theres a difference between lazy and filthy

my minimum amount of cleanliness that requires effort includes walking to the bathroom to pee and poo
>>
>>34326320
>won't piss in bottles
>won't shit in jubs
>worries about health and nutrition

You'll never be a slob. You weren't cut out for it
>>
>>34326320
Piss bottles are based. Poop jugs are only for those who are serious about being scum.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.