[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to your dreams anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

What happened to your dreams anon?
>>
>>34325843
Dey dead bruh.
>>
>>34325843
They turned into nightmares.
>>
>>34325843

Like my dog and my friends and my grandparents, it died while I was going through mental issues
>>
I never had any dreams. I've been aimlessly floating my way through life. I still don't have any
>>
File: 1482294753842.jpg (61KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1482294753842.jpg
61KB, 500x383px
>>34325843

they came true
>>
never had any, really

when I was a kid I liked to draw but I was complete shit and even with practice I realized I'd never be anything worth anything and that becoming successful through art requires a ton of talent and a ton of luck

I haven't drawn anything in 10 years

I don't care about it anymore, I have absolutely no creativity left. I don't want to do anything or be anything. I want to be not depressed and stressed out, that's what I want. plan B is being dead, but that's such a hassle.
>>
>>34325843
I'm achieving them.
>>
i accomplished them
>>
>>34325843
I've accomplished everything I wanted (well.. besides not being kv). Now I'm at a loss as to what I'll do with my life.
>>
>>34325843
failure, as always
>>
SIDDLE, don't phase me SIDDLE, can't.handle me.noa.siddle.
SIIIIIIIDDDDLE WJERE ARW YOU SIDDLE, SIDDLE COME OUT
>>
Just gradually faded away as my expectations and ambitons scaled down over time.
>>
Never had a goal in life except for pipe "ideas" that lasted a few days anon.
>>
>>34325843
>What happened to your dreams anon?
They were gobbled up by my cock's desire to cum.
>>
>>34325843
I didn't have any """dreams""". All my life I've been an anxious autistic mess, my parents said even at the age of 5 I never wanted to leave the house.

The only things I ever really wanted to do were make a successful video game, or play vidya all my life.

I gave up on the first one since I'm too retarded and lazy to learn how to program, the second one I'm trying to do but probably not for long unfortunately, going to get kicked out or forced to be wagecuck at some point.
>>
my dreams relied on a kindred spirit that I couldn't find, assuming my story ended here, now.
>>
>>34326062
You are so much like me that it hurts. The feels!
Godbless you Anon, whoever you are.
>>
>>34325882
Pretty much this. I used to love dreams, because they showed possibilities and as a child I loved them. As I've grown older, I've started to resent them. Even ones where I'm happy are nothing but cruel reminders of what I can't have.
>>
Back surgery. Now I'm getting too old for any new dreams.
>>
I had so many dreams over the years... i wanted to be an artist, a 'robot-maker', a writer, a farmer, to see the wonders that the world has to offer... but i've never achieved any of my dreams, so far.

Nowadays, i just want some peace in my life, and for my family (parents and siblings, that is) to be happy... i keep telling myself that, when i get my own place and have some time for myself, i'll take steps towards my dreams, but over they years, that view i had about things started to decay as well.

So nowadays i'm just sort of drifting, waiting for... something (although i don't even know what) to happen.
>>
What makes me sad -- and i don't mean to sound envious or resentful -- is that many of my friends achieved three things that i wanted... i have a friend getting a master's degree in Japan, in something related to videogames; another one working in a mercantile ship, a job where he can know several parts of the world; another is an artist, etc... i surely do not wish them any ill fate, in fact i really do admire them greatly, but i feel ashamed to interact with them nowadays... i'm such a screw up, i can't even graduate properly.

This made me take steps to join the police... i figured that it is a pretty respectable and admirable job... also, if i died in action, i hope that people might remember me as brave and honorable.... or so i hope.
>>
>>34325955
anon you need to check out /ic/
>>
File: afterlife pepe.png (315KB, 531x502px)
afterlife pepe.png
315KB, 531x502px
I wanna start a worm poop company
>>
I have to wait another year before I can put them in to practice
>>
>>34325843
I'm still not letting go of her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.