[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread: high school edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: 48930.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
48930.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>that kid who ran through the hallways and jumped whenever he passed you
>that stoner kid who tried to sell everyone weed every fucking day
>that kid who always brought all the components of a sandwich for lunch and constructed the sandwich there instead of just bringing a sandwich
>that kid who everyone was cool with in school but no one knew about outside of school
>that Asian kid that constantly made racist jokes about himself to try to get people to like him
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who everyone was cool with in school but no one knew about outside of school

i have no idea why but people generally thought i was cool. good thing most people never talked to me or that would've been shattered fast
>>
>that kid who's only friends were his teachers
>>
File: 1482099735269.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482099735269.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>34325587
>components of a sandwich
>constructed the sandwich

what the fuck is this autismo talk
>>
>that kid who wore those shoes that had toes
>that kid who was proud to have ADHD and autism and bragged about it to peers and the teacher
>that kid who would try to bring politics into every social studies discussion, no matter how irrelevant. Thought he was redpilled af, turned out he actually had downs syndrome
>that kid who used the hitler salute every time he raised his hand
>that kid who thought he was gonna go to hogwarts or some shit, like he was really destined for a magical quest like in those teen fiction books
>that kid who thought he was the only one who liked the beatles

>>34325587
>that stoner kid who tried to sell everyone weed every fucking day
I wish I had a kid like that

>>34326553
>that kid who's only friends were his teachers
oh fuck thats depressing my mans
>>
>that girl who got a guy she didn't like expelled by saying he raped her
>>
File: 0334683367843.jpg (11KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
0334683367843.jpg
11KB, 300x258px
>>34325587
>That gay kid who crushed on his friend but never came out cause he refused to have people attention and risking social alienation.
It changed nothing in the end. It still happened.
>>
>that kid who would pull his dick out and show it to everyone in class
>>
File: Mcc96Eo.jpg (211KB, 1024x689px)
Mcc96Eo.jpg
211KB, 1024x689px
>that kid who rocket jumped to school
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 231x218px)
images.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>>34325587
>that kid who was a hardcore anime fan but had alot of friends
>that kid who lifted almost every other day but was still 5'7"
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (46KB, 657x527px)
IMG_0271.jpg
46KB, 657x527px
>that kid who wanted to fit in
>>
>>34327189
>that kid who pretended he didnt want to fit in but knew deep down he did
>>
>>34327189
fitting in is only a temporary drug

it isn't good once you achieve it

i was once there

it is a hellish place
>>
>that kid who, in every political conversation, would say that communism is the best system but humans aren't ready yet
>those /fit/ kids who never spoke to anybody nor each other, despite obviously attracting a few girls
>that kid who did every drug he could get his hands on
>that jewish kid that never spoke to anybody but just observed them and got straight A's
>that incredibly short kid who wore the male equivalent of high heels and was still laughably short
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who heils hitler during line formation
>>
>>34326586
Too much /lit/ has ruined how I sound online and in reality
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who the Chads hung around and pretended to be friends with with since he was one of the richest kids there
>>
File: 1350591862027.jpg (52KB, 625x552px)
1350591862027.jpg
52KB, 625x552px
>that kid who wore the shirt of the most popular anime that year
>>
>that kid who changed for gym in the bathroom
>>
>that jewish kid who everyone would look at whenever someone mentioned the holocaust
he was in my history class when we covered wwii and in my english class when we read anne frank
>>
>the kid who wore "gangsta" spongebob or "stoner" spongebob shirts
>>
>that kid who would talk to random people about anime
>>
File: 1462764966493.jpg (346KB, 1536x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1462764966493.jpg
346KB, 1536x1036px
>>34326660
>Thought he was redpilled af, turned out he actually had downs syndrome
Nice
>>
>that kid who talks about using 4chan
>that kid who says 4chan memes to everyone at school
>>
>that kid who made you suck his dick
>that kid who wore shorts or a shirt in winter
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who was so retarded he was happy about it and would flood you with positivity for 10 minutes if you didn't avoid him
>>
>that kid who wore jackets and track pants during Australia's incredibly hot Summers to cover up his disgusting skellie body

Didn't work, actually. People constantly tried pulling his sleeves up and made fun of him when they saw his boney arms. He'd cut contact with friends who did this for weeks on end but they never understood how embarrassing it was to be made fun of about that.

Feels bad man.
>>
>that kid who asks the teacher really stupid shit all the time, answers questions all the time even if he gets them wrong
>the kid who knows all the answers and everyone knows he does but he doesn't say shit in class
>>
>>34330858
Me on that second one.. I didn't realize people knew that I had the answers until now
>>
>>34326660
>>that kid who was proud to have ADHD and autism and bragged about it to peers and the teacher

I only did that as mummy kept telling me what a gift it was.
>>
File: im bready to die.png (279KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
im bready to die.png
279KB, 500x494px
>>34330600
>that was me
feels awful man
>>
>>34331024
what i would do is throw in answers every so often to easy shit in class so people would think i wasnt a fuckin nerd or a fuckin retard
>>
>>34327250
>:,(

Feels v bad
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who sat alone at lunch autistically writing poetry
>that kid who screamed whenever you made eye contact with him
>that kid that kid who never went home
>>
>>34328537
I remember that guy
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who heard the teacher had a policy against using offensive words and called him a faggot ass nigger on the first day
>>
>>34325587
>>that kid who always brought all the components of a sandwich for lunch and constructed the sandwich there instead of just bringing a sandwich
Fuck you that would make the bread soggy
>>
>That kid who is somehow both popular and a nerd
>>
>That kid who would walk with his friends with a Nazi Salute and in a marching effay

I still do it sometimes.
>>
>that foreign kid who everyone wondered if he was retarded, just foreign, or a combination of both.
>>
>that kid that ate glue
>>
>that weak ugly nerd who everyone liked better than you
>>
>>34325587
>that kid who took a shit in an upside down hand dryer
>>
>>34330858
Second one is me
>tfw too scared to say answer just in case I'm wrong and look like a complete retard
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.