[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet Soda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: NO-DIET-SODA.jpg (45KB, 474x316px) Image search: [Google]
NO-DIET-SODA.jpg
45KB, 474x316px
There are RELIGIOUS levels of intolerance regarding diet sodas. Mention you're going to drink a diet option and people go fucking crazy. Why is it that fucking retards must justify drinking the full-sugar version?
>>
>>34325484
They're idiots. People say alot of stupid shit, speaking of, you mentioned religion...
>>
Diet soda is just as unhealthy for you as regular soda.

That being said if you don't care and it's a matter of taste then idgaf
>>
Because it's very, very bad for you either way and drains the calcium from your bones, and artificial sweetner is poison. Just drink full sugar or cut it out entirely, unless you're one of those strange people who enjoy the taste more.
>>
Also, beware of the dew, it has a lil' sugar in it. Most have none now days. Gotta keep them teeth clean yo.
>>
No one likes fatties, especially when they try to take the easy way out. Fuck them.
>>
>>34325566
>lies of a shill
How much will they tax sugary drinks next? Hmmm wonder if they are shaking hands with penicillin sellers hmmm.
>>
just drink club soda
>>
>>34325628
What am I shilling for? Diabetes instead of cancer?

Retard.
>>
Don't drink any soda, regular has too much sugar and calories, diet is basically chemical water and usually tastes like shit.
I probably had 3 sodas in all of 2016
>>
>>34325484
Don't feel like getting cancer, so I always go with the real sugar sodas
>>
a lot of people are reactionarily opposed to aspartame

i recognize that i'm naught but a shitdick pseudoscience student and i couldn't properly come to a conclusion on it

but wow diet drinks taste like fucking ass m8
and anyway are you talking about people talkin shit on diet soda on the internet/4chan or people doing it in real life? i have never seen people sperg out about someone's choice of beverage aside from some bar shit
>>
>>34325566
>The full sugar option is healthier than the zero-sugar option!

This is the exact kind of retard I was talking about when I made the thread
>>
>>34325650
>buy sugar
>buy penicillin
>the two shake hands
>why sugar drinks get taxed for being sugar
>obvious corruption detected
>idiots drink the cool ade detected

Retard. At least get paid.
>>
>>34325795
kool aid*
I don't know how to spell because sugar.
>>
>>34325484
Dooood did you know a can of Diet Coke can dissolve a penny in like 2 hours?!

That's why I only drink Mexican Coke it's made with REAL sugar, so it's healthy.
>>
>Drinking ANY type of soda
>>
>>34325669
I know right plus your body doesn't know what to do with aspartame because it did not evolve to process that weirdo stuff, so everytime you drink diet coke it remains in your body and poisons you with cancer.

I know because Chad's mom said this at soccer practice.
>>
>>34325484
iktf so hard. Switched from regular to diet to try to limit suagr consumption and all I ever heard was "le aspartame will give you cancer!"
>>
>>34325484
Lots of people don't really do their research, so they just go for the "common sense" standpoint.

I tried explaining to an aunt that a zero carb energy drink is better than a processed "natural" juice and she looked at me as if I was insane. "An erithrytol sweetened beverage with B vitamins, caffeine and taurine is better (or slightly worse) than a drink with like 30g of carbs per 240ml? Nonsense!"

>>34325866
Ultimately this. The /fit/ wiki acknowledges diet drinks aren't actually "bad" but should be avoided if possible.
>>
>>34325562
well this idiotic broscience is obligatory among the retarded normies.
they have no evidence that diet soda is "just as unhealthy" as soda.

what makes soda unhealthy is the fact that's loaded with 2 days worth of your sugar intake.

people who heard aspartame gives you cancer are also the same people that think drinking mountain dew once in a while is going to make your BALLS SHRINK BRO LOL!!!!!!!

protip: most diet drinks don't even use aspartame anymore, they use natural potassiums as sugar substitutes now. retardssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
>>
File: Gorilla rage.jpg (234KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla rage.jpg
234KB, 569x571px
>>34325484
y-you drink diet?
>>
drinking a sprite zero mixed with vodka right now even though both are poison

people do stupid shit, just be glad you're not a cigarette smoker or a brony
>>
>>34325735
Full sugar is better than artificial sweetener. Have you ever researched what that shit does to you?

Sugar is awful, but better than fucking poison.
>>
>>34325684
>but wow diet drinks taste like fucking ass m8
Diet root beer and bottled diet coke (as opposed to diet coke from restaurants' fountains) are at least tolerable tho.
>>
>>34325735
of shut the fuck up, nowhere did he say it was healthier then diet. He just said that you may as well cut it out of your diet since they are both really shit for your health and if you think you are healthy at all because you drink diet then you are the retard.
>>
File: 1478928832400.jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1478928832400.jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>34326117
pls provide your citation ty
>>
>>34326133
Cherry.
Coke.
Zero.
>>
>>34326117
You are stupid.

t. original comment desu
>>
>>34325562
That's not true at all, go back to twitter.
>>
File: coke_challenge_3.jpg (57KB, 550x314px) Image search: [Google]
coke_challenge_3.jpg
57KB, 550x314px
I bet almost none of you would be able to tell the difference in a blind taste test. I can only tell the difference because I've been drinking 3-5 cans of Diet/Zero a day for the past 10 years.

They taste almost the exact same, the difference is very subtle.

I find Zero has the most kick, having slightly more carbonation than Diet.

The regular stuff is more syrupy and viscous, likely from the sugar.
>>
>>34325562
>Diet soda is just as unhealthy for you as regular soda.
No it isn't.
>>
>>34325951
>(or slightly worse)
Fuck I meant less worse
>>
I don't know why anyone over 18 would drink soda for any other reason than to mix with alcohol to hide the taste. There are better drinks if you want taste
>>
>>34326252
What? Diet coke has a strong aftertaste
>>
>>34326301
I know right?
I just carry around a platic gallon jug of water everywhere I go. It keeps dehydrated and helps show how mature I am.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.