[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lanklet support thread/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x381px
>be at nye party
>walk in on oneitis riding some 5'7 manlet

any other tallfags here feel free to share lanklet feela
>>
>5'5

It is all about picking your battles. Unless you are athletic as fuck you aren't gonna get a turbo stacey but they aren't the only pretty girls in the world.

2 of the chicks I have been with were taller than me, 3 if we count in heels. They always seem suprised when I tell them my height because I don't carry myself like a short person and don't make it my entire fucking identity.

I literally had a girl and her bff laugh when I told them how tall I was and then the taller one sucked me off twice in one night.

Height isnt so important when they're on their knees in front of you.
>>
>>34325096
Youre a special case. What makes you so confident? All my short friends behave like beta fucks when im out with them
>>
>>34325163
So I never just go up and ask a girl out, for one. Especially in a club or whatever, that's Chad's game and I suck at it.

But the best way to meet girls is through other girls. So my sister for example, I get to know her mates. Find out who is single.

Then when you are interacting with them, you pay attention to them, talk directly to them instead of the group, but also don't come across desperate. Like if she is in conversation with someone else, jumping in isnt usually a good idea because then you look like an asshole.

Come across as a person worh getting to know. If there is a discussion about anything- music, movies, tv? All that normie shit. Have an opinion and defend that opinion. Don't just agree with her, she has guys falling over herself to agree with her.

If height is a dealbreaker you won't even get that far so just write that shit off and don't dwell. I can't blame someone for having a physical preference when I am not gonna be dating a fat girl.
>>
bump

oregapoo
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (184KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
184KB, 1600x800px
You can fix it if you really want to.

It might take a long time, but unless you have Marfan Syndrome, you can escape Auschwitz.

Try mass gainer shakes and milk if you're struggling to eat big meals at first.
>>
>>34325096
I'm 5'5 too, pretty skinny
I don't mind it, too much. Its just annoying always feeling like a kid.
>>
>>34326271
I've been training to gain weight for a few months now and I just can't seem to do it. I'm 5'5 but you can see my ribs. What do?
>>
>>34327579
you're not eating enough, that's it. you have to count your calories through myfitnesspal + food scale.
>>
>>34327607
what should I be eating exactly? I dont really know how to cook.
>>
>>34326271
I'm kind of like the picture.

Started in the 120s, now just hit 140, and hopefully by year end I'll be 150+.
>>
>>34327636
>>34327607
and how do I make sure the fat doesn't just go to my stomach?
>>
>>34327636
If you just want to gain weight, literally eat anything and just count calories. 1000 calories from salads is the same as 1000 calories from a burger.

Now if you want to build muscle or stay healthy, you may want to pay more attention to what you're eating.

But from a pure 'just gain weight' standpoint, it doesn't really matter what you eat as long as it adds calories.
>>
>>34327681
I am trying to build muscle. I do lift, and I've seen some progress, but I am still very skinny.
>>
>>34325096

> reeling in easily manipulated roasts too dumb to estimate a mans height without having it told to them

well done norman, but remember, the more slutty and low-quality you go, the more slutty and low-quality you become, and the less statistical chance you have of making a good father.
>>
>>34324943
>tfw 6'7"
>friend is 5'4"
>he's had sex with 4 women while I'm still a virgin

/r9k/ lied to me when they said height matters. This fucking midget shouldn't be getting any damn attention. He's such a dick about having sex before me too.
>>
>>34327579

It's probably diet.

>Calories
You should be getting at least 500 calories more than you spend if you want to bulk.

How much you spend per day = BMR * Activity level + Exercise
BMR = http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
Activity level = http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/harris-benedict-equation/
Exercise = whatever cardio/weight training you that day

So if your BMR is 2000, your activity level is 1.2 (sedentary), but you get in a 300 calorie workout, then thats
= 2000*1.2+300+500 = 3200 calories per day you need to "bulk"

>Protein
Make sure you're getting at least 0.73g of protein per lb of bodyweight (so if you weigh 130lbs, get 95g protein per day, even on rest days). If you want to increase this to 1g/lb of bodyweight, that works too. Anything beyond that isn't necessary as studies have shown, but it won't hurt you to have 1.5g/lb.

It could be your exercise routine too, and it could just be in your head. Try weighing yourself regularly because you might not notice your initial gains.
>>
>>34327698
You're not going to build (much) muscle if you're very skinny. You first need to put the meat on your bones to turn into muscle.

So yeah, prioritize calories first and foremost. Obviously the healthier the food the better, but make sure you're taking in as many calories as possible.
>>
File: 1479077006201.jpg (93KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479077006201.jpg
93KB, 630x720px
>>34327743
>>34327749
thank you anons
original
>>
>>34324943
6'1" 125lb skeletor reporting in
Can anyone else see their heartbeat through their chest?
>>
>>34327743
how can you tell how many calories your workout is?
>>
im 6'2'' 125 i feel ya
>>
>>34327699
>s s stop having fun!
>only tall lankfags are allowed in the fun palace!
git
>>
>>34324943

>walking in on your oneitis doing anything lewd

How do you even go on after such a thing?
>>
>>34324943
lets assume for the sake of this question that you're telling the trith.

Do people really just wander around into random rooms at parties?
>>
>>34328265
>house party
>walk in
>go to basement/outside/living room/dining room
>see oneitis fucking manlet

Not hard.
>>
>>34328349
do people just fuck out in the open at these parties?
>>
>>34328742

Yes. Imagine seeing girls you see every day sucking dick. Imagine seeing a girl you were crushing on, a girl you respected, getting fucked naked with people cheering them on.

It kills any morals and values you had. Mind breaks you into their degeneracy.
>>
>>34328799
Seriously?
What the fuck.

I gotta get to one of these parties
>>
>>34328861

Only big sluts and Chads do it though. But those scenes from movies are realistic.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (29KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
29KB, 306x423px
>>34324943
Damn that's harsh, did you consider murder?
>>
>>34327706
>/r9k/ lied to me when they said height matters.

Height does matter, 6'7" is well above the ideal range of 6'2"-6'4". At your height you're just going to be viewed as an awkward lanktard unless you're really good at basketball or something.

That being said, I'd still rather be 6'7" than 5'7".
>>
>be at NYE party
Disgusting, dropped, kill yourself you normie
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.