[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h-here i g0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1485042599496.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485042599496.png
29KB, 657x527px
h-here i g0
>>
>>34324441
See you on the other side, brother.

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>34324441
go to where?
>>
good luck mate, see ya
>>
Fuckin don't do it you pussy cunt, be a man for once in your life and face down your problems.
>>
Just a note of warning.

In Theravada Buddhism basically the original Buddhist religion, if you take your own life in hopes of reincarnation, you will commit suicide in 1000 additional lives.
>>
>>34324441
>it's his final post before killing himself
>he didn't even get quads
>>
>>34324667
>implying this is a bad thing
Suicide beats accidental death

Also that's retarded
>>
>>34324675
Laughed more than I should have. fucking savage
>>
Hi OP.

I believe in you.

I believe you can turn your life around.

It's a lot of effort, but I think you know how. You just have to try very very hard.

I would know.

Former suicidal, 4+ years of depression, 3~ years of NEETdom. Used to be fat and ugly with gyno, no education, kissless virgin, etc.

Now I have a cute GF, I work as a web developer, I work out every day, gonna have kids, still play games and watch animu and all that.

The answer was effort. The answer was wanting it enough.

No zero days.

At the start, I worked out just a bit every day. That was it. As long as I did SOMETHING. Even if it was just a 10 minute workout.

Then I started going to college part time.

Then I start working part time while going to college part time.

The goal was getting nearer, I could FEEL IT, OP.

You can do it. You might feel like a failure, but god damn it you can turn that depression into RAGE. PURE LIQUID MOTIVATION.

TAKE MY FUCKING ENERGY, OP. TAKE MY MOTIVATION, I DON'T NEED IT ALL ANYMORE. OBTAIN THE LIFE YOU WANT. I FUCKING BELIEVE IN YOU.
>>
>>34324886
>>34324441

Come on, OP. Reply to me. Say you'll do it. Say you'll try.
>>
File: 1479774639769.png (42KB, 481x406px)
1479774639769.png
42KB, 481x406px
>>34324886
>>34324999
I managed to take a shower today, but only because some repairmen came over and I wanted to hide from them. The only thing that gives me the courage to overcome my stupid fears is other stupid fears.

I have so much anxiety about everything and every time I have to do something it's like there's a big wall between my intentions and my actions. Like today I had to send a short email to somebody, just like three sentences long. But I couldn't get myself to do it, I just kept saying, "Okay, at noon I'll do it," "Well, I'll wait until three," "I'm still not feeling up for it, so let's do it at six," and so on and so on. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. It'll only take like two minutes at the most, but I just can't fucking do it. Some of us aren't cut out for his life. There's something seriously wrong with me, it's like I have brain damage or something.
>>
>>34325141
> I just kept saying, "Okay, at noon I'll do it," "Well, I'll wait until three," "I'm still not feeling up for it, so let's do it at six," and so on and so on. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me

I know that feeling, robot. Truly, I do. Months went by like that for me.

I don't know what gave me my motivation, but I'm not like that anymore. Hell, I'm working on a side project as I reply to you. One day I just scheduled an appointment for my gyno surgery. Half a year went by. When it finally came time for it, I thought to myself, "after this surgery, I'll change my life around".

And then I did.

One little step at a time.

10 minute workouts was the first step. And then after a month or so of that, you know what happened? It came naturally. It was part of my daily routine. It felt weird NOT to.

Then I kept adding more and more. I don't feel like there's "too much". I still game and browse the internet for hours every day.

I don't know what the best advice to give you is, but you can do it. You just gotta try.

Not whine, no seek comfort, but try.
>>
>>34324441
Never know when any of these threads are actually going to be the real deal. But even knowing there is a slight chance that OP isn't just a faggot and will follow through with it, I always like to pop in and say give it whirl and good luck. Suicide is a good thing in my mind. Life isn't special and if you feel it's time to peace out then do so.
>>
>>34325141
>>34325450

Say you'll try, OP.
>>
File: 1484954705143.jpg (99KB, 700x700px)
1484954705143.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
THERE lS NO PAlN YOU ARE RECEIVING
>>
File: 1484611215950.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px)
1484611215950.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>>34325450
>>34325716

l will try, thank you for your time.
>>
>>34324441
If you're going to do it, then do it right. This is the one thing in life that you really don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>34325756
More pepe to explain my own life.
>>
File: 20161221_120049.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px)
20161221_120049.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>34324441

I'll race you to Marisa's house faggot
>>
>>34325756
Atta' boy.

I believe in you.
>>
>>34324441

down the onIy road I've ever known
>>
i have to be completely honest here, anon.
you probably shouldnt kill yourself, if you just have a simple case of anxiety or trauma or whatever else, and it isnt really related to any big issue you can never solve or get over? then you need to keep living, you *will* get over it eventually.
but unfortunately that doesnt go for everyone, there are people who just have some big issue that nobody else can put up with, some awful illness or deformity or disability or whatever other situation, that just cannot be conquered. if youre in that position, where there truly is no escape, like i am: youre only alive because youre too much of a pussy to off yourself already. and you need to keep trying to finally finish the job and end it all.
but 90% of people who post here bitching about how suicidal and depressed they are dont get that and never will, and youre probably one of them.
if thats the case
do a flip faggot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.