[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Any robots going to church tomorrow?

>Christianity General
No question is off limits as always.
>>
what does god think about cut vs uncut?
>>
I'm starting to hate god. What can I do to fix this?
>>
>>34324260
what does god think of trannies?
>>
>>34324354
The church of your choice
>>
The only reason I'd go to church is if there are sexually repressed girls looking to get laid. Which branch of Christianity has the most whores?
>>
>>34324340
Galatians 5:1-6:

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.
>>
>>34324260
I go to a church food pantry to volunteer. My social anxiety prevents me from enjoying church. I'd like to go to something else religious related that had less people.
>>
>>34324340
>Romans 2:29
But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter.

In short, circumcision is irrelevant if your heart is not right with God.

>>34324354
I would question why. When you've figured that out, I would suggest praying as well as meditating on the characteristics of God.
There must be a reason. Whether you attribute these reasons to Him is another discussion.

>>34324368
God died for the sins of the world, including trannies.

>>34324399
I'm sorry that is your only motivation to attend.
>>
File: judgejudy.jpg (33KB, 400x300px)
judgejudy.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>34324486
>I'm sorry that is your only motivation to attend.
Thanks for your pity, dickhead
>>
>Trying desperately to rebuild the failing west: The General
>>
>>34324446
Beautiful

>>34324476
I'm sure you'd have little trouble finding a smaller church with a low parishioner count. It can definitely be difficult joining a bigger church. I've been there. It's exhausting. If anything, just mingle with one or 2 people or as much as you feel comfortable with and head out when you're ready.
>>
How can I avoid being touched by my priest?
>>
>>34324260
When will Christianity, and all modern day religions, follow all the other past religions into the myth pile?

Will I be studying Christianity in my college mythology class?
>>
>>34324660
I've already had to study myths from the old testament. All my Christian friends got hardcore triggered when the professor made the "wild" implication that not every creature on earth could survive in the ark.

Or that the ark story is retarded and childish.
>>
>>34324602
One step at a time

>>34324623
Report him asap

>>34324660
>When will Christianity, and all modern day religions, follow all the other past religions into the myth pile?
Christianity may be labeled as some as a 'myth' but the fact remains, God is the Alpha and the Omega. In short, God, Christ the Messiah will outlast you and I.

>Will I be studying Christianity in my college mythology class?
I would drop any mythology class that considered Christianity mythology of any sort.
>>
My priest fingered my butthole everyday from ages 6-10. Now I have permanent PTSD. I advise everyone against going to church.
>>
>>34324260
Honest question so I'm a tranny but I always sort of believed in god but people have made it out to seem like I'm irredeemable am I? I wouldn't stop transitioning to become redeemable if thats what I would have to do though.
>>
File: IMG_3208.png (660KB, 1106x1012px)
IMG_3208.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>34324260
>tfw when you genuinely hate that religion, and you know that it's kinda irrational, but you can't get over it
>>
>>34324724
So you'd drop a class for teaching fact?

......you're like a child plugging his ears and saying, "I can't hear you, I can't hear you!"
>>
>>34324724
Bullshit, Kek is the alpha and omega. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>34324260
I've been thinking about going back recently. I had some social life back when I was in church every sunday.
>>
>evangelizing
Let's be honest christfag. The reason that you choose this board to get people to join your cult is for one reason only: You consider the people that use this board to be "weak" or easily convincable. /pol/ does exactly what you're trying to do right now.

Fuck off. You're a leech.
>>
>>34324768
Traditional Christianity does not permit this sort of behavior. Some have adopted a position that you are allowed to live as the gender you have transitioned to, but are forbidden from priestly ordination and marriage (I believe this is the Russian Orthodox position). There are liberal churches however that won't care at all.
>>
>>34324768
There is no sin that God can't forgive.
Why are you in the process of transitioning though? What's wrong with you the way you are right now?

>>34324773
Can't get over what? What do you mean?

>>34324775
>Fact
What's a fact?

>>34324819
Give it a go if you're leaning on the fence. There's no better place to go to on a Sunday morning. Especially if you're feeling down in the dumps. God's grace is sufficient.

>>34324838
>cult
I don't think you know what that means.
I don't know what you mean when you say 'weak' either. You could be the richest, strongest person in the world. Without Christ, all of that amounts to nothing. Picture a man wandering in the desert blindfolded with no clothes on and unequipped waging war with a dragon. That is a man in this world without Christ. That man has no hope apart from Him.

If you've browsed this board for any period of time you would know that it isn't much different from other boards in that it's predominately atheistic.

If anyone is evangelizing here, it's you.
>>
>>34324976
Can't get over the hate I feel for christianity.
>>
>>34324976
Dude you literally sound like someone who just got brainwashed into Scientology.
>>
>>34324976
And of course the dragon is anti-western degeneracy and what not.

You're praying at the wrong altar my guy
>>
>>34324260
Do you have any religious quotes or advice on dealing with grudges and resentment?
>>
>>34325004
I'm sorry you feel that way.

>>34325338
One that comes up at the top of my head

>Ephesians 4:26
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.