[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a girl and be the center of attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>you will never be a girl and be the center of attention
>>
>>34323798
It hurts it really reallyyy hurts
>>
>>34323824
Is it because you are a trap desu?

Comentario originalio
>>
Why do you guys care about that so much? What kind of introvert wants to be the center of attention? Faggots.
>>
>>34323798
If I put on a wig then I could pass a chick. But is the attention really worth it? Doesn't sound comfy at all desu
>>
>be the center of attention
How horrifying
>>
Another one claimed by the vile feminist cult.
>>
>>34323798
why do women like attention so much do they all secretly want to get raped?
>>
>>34323798
that's my idea of hell fampai
>>
>>34324541
It wouldn't be hell because you'd be getting praises and gifts for having a vagina. Someone annoying you? Get Chad to sort them out and/or claim sexual assault.
>>
>>34324156

Horrifying for people like us who have been ignored and shunned our entire lives. Attention is what women thrive off, it's like their IRL version of (You)s but way stronger.
>>
>>34324576
does't work like that my dude
if I could turn it off, I fucking would
>>
>tfw ill never be a girl and be the center of a gangbang
>>
>>34324342
who cares, she looks like freshman year zack morris
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (405KB, 1699x2480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
405KB, 1699x2480px
>>34324522
Most women I've spoken to have a rape fetish anon. A girl I fucked even asked me to choke and "play rape" her I shit you not. I refused because I just can't into rape and that's when I knew most women were mentally fucked and WANT to be treated like objects... but only by guys they find sexually attractive.

But yes most if not all (western) women have degradation fantasies. How else do they victim complex so hard?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.