[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that for every kissless foreveralone virgin on here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (819KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
819KB, 1024x576px
Reminder that for every kissless foreveralone virgin on here right now, somewhere probably not far away lie the freshly burried corpses of at least three 10/10 QTs. So, what are you waiting for? You always said you'd try anything once, right? Now go out and dig up some dead bodies and get fucking laid already. If you don't, or if you think transexistential relations are wrong, then you are a necrophobic bigot.
>>
>>34322559
down the street from where I work is a funerary place.
every day I pass by it thinking exactly this.
Why are we letting these pussies decay when they haven't even been treated right?

She doesn't even have to be in one piece, say she got cut in half in a motorcycle accident, but there's only roadrash on her torso, which parts sold separate, the cunt is fine
>>
>>34322559
>tfw no well lite nostral gf
>>
If I knew I wouldn't get caught and I wouldn't catch anything or experience some humiliating misadventure involving getting covered in rotten excrement or a difficult-to-explain visit to the hospital then I'd do it in a heartbeat. The idea of fucking a cold corpse, its dead eyes staring up as I put my tongue in its mouth, it incredibly arousing. Pre-rotting or anything so it's not weird.
>>
As a feminist I just want to say how proud I am of you guys right now, /r9k/. It's great to see so many progressive white male allies already on board with this. It is the main duty and sole privilege of people like you to lead the charge to the cemetery on this most important civil rights issue, you know, in order to make up for millennia of slavery and patriarchy and all. Besides, 85% of men are creeps and honestly they would all be doing the living women a well-deserved and long-overdue service by leaving us the hell alone and fucking off to the cemetery.
>>
>>34323806
This was very unexpected.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.