[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sexist dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: LZch2.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
LZch2.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
My dad made a stupid facebook post saying "All these girls complaining at the march should be at home getting beers for their husbands lol"

I thought it was kind of a dumb post. My dad doesn't use the internet much, so maybe he doesn't realize how it just kind of makes him and his side look bad, but yeah

He was obviously joking, but still. It was a dumb post. Considering how hard his wife works (my dad does too, they both do). It just seemed insulting.

He asked me twice what I thought of his post. The first time I pretended I hadn't seen it. The second, after having a nap and being groggy, I just said "I thought it was pretty dumb, to the be honest".

That's true, but my poor dad. I probably ruined his weekend by saying that and making him regret it and feel bad about it. And not having his sons support.

I sided with the fucking feminist roasties over my own father. I feel like a piece of shit.
>>
File: my wifes son.png (544KB, 1016x785px) Image search: [Google]
my wifes son.png
544KB, 1016x785px
>>34321816
>his wife
subtle
>>
>>34321816
>I sided with the fucking feminist roasties over my own father. I feel like a piece of shit.

Yea, you should.
>>
>>34321816
at least you know that the women who support their husbands like they have for thousands of years are probably happier than your retarded mom who thinks she needs to "work" hard (going into the office doing administrative tasks that nobody really needs)
>>
>>34321850
what can I do to make it better ;_;
>>
>>34322010
Ask your dad to shitpost with you. When he posts a funny comment laugh and act like you genuinely liked it
>>
>>34321816
It was a pretty shitty post desu.
>>
>your dad makes a stupid joke
>you, the son (implying you aren't a LARPing roasite) get offended
>you now feel like a beta nu-male because you were being a beta nu-male
>>
>>34321816
How autistic are you people?
Do you have the vocabulary of a two-year old irl. Why didn't you just tell him that you kind of agree with his post, and that he has a point blahblahbla, but that a lot of people get really triggered by that stuff and that posting it in such a forum as facebook is somewhat inappropriate anyway and just makes him and by extension you look bad.
>>
File: 1472436356605.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472436356605.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>34322505
>How autistic are you people?

Very autistic.
>>
>>34322505
But I didn't agree with his post.

There's literally nothing wrong with women getting politically active if they want too

The joke was stupid, lame, and low hanging fruit. It wasn't clever. It literally does nothing but embarrass him (unknowingly.. although already other family members made condescending comments so yea) and validate feminism and the entire point of the women's march

I still feel bad about making my dad feel bad and probably alone. But just 'cause we're on the same side doesn't mean I'm going to defend every single argument or post about it, including bad ones.
>>
>>34322713
Damn you sound like an irredeemable cuck
>>
What he said doesn't sound that different from what I regularly see on my Facebook, from people with active social lives. It may not be social suicide, but I agree he shouldn't do it. I think you are right that it's bad to post.

Just because one opposes feminism doesn't mean one should accept sexism.
Maybe you could explain it better to your father, though. It really puts him in a bad light.

If you only ruined his weekend, it isn't so bad. If it comes up again, explain why it is a bad idea to post that on Facebook.
>>
>>34321816
good blog op, now fuck off back to dumblr where you crawled out of

and stay there
>>
>>34322713
Why do you feel bad if you believe the substance of the post was lacking?

You should just man up and tell your dad his normiebook status game is most definitely NOT on fleek xD

While you're at it you should just stay there cunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.