[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALL THE STARTS ALLIGNED AND INGOT LAID TWO NIGHTS AGO, I WAS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1435.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
ALL THE STARTS ALLIGNED AND INGOT LAID TWO NIGHTS AGO, I WAS SO HAPPPY AND THOUGHT I WAS CURED OF ROBOTISM AND THEN I LOOK AT MY DICK AND SEE THIS. I used a condom, but she blew me. I don't remember if my dickhead always looked like this. DID A ROASTIE GIVE ME HERPES?? ONE VICTORY SND IM PUNISHED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, ROBOTS SRENT MEANT TO VE HAPPY
>>
>>34320609
Another pic. Am i overreacting and this is nothing?
>>
>>34320678
No pic,

are you talking about the tip of the lips of the penis? How it appears to have a second set of lips?
>>
File: IMG_1436.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1436.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34320741

No, does it look like I have bumps on it? Almost like it's crystallized?
>>
>>34320852
Did you wash it with soap after?
>>
>>34320852
i have those, youre fine, just circumsized
>>
>>34320852
Boy did you really just steal this shit from /b baka
>>
>>34320852
I don't have these it looks weird not too weird though. I doubt its an std.
>>
That happens to the dick skin from fucking friction. Congrats OP, you're a man now.
>>
>>34321015
I'm talking about the bumps/crystallization look on the head of thepenis
>>
>>34321142
The succubus is polymorphing you into a crystal golem. You need a salt circle, fast.
>>
>>34321142
alright here's what you need to do, i had the same problem and it went away after this

get some sandpaper, some flamin hot cheetos dust, and some dish soap. put the flamin hot cheeto dust on the sandpaper FIRST, then the dish soap. you're then going to want to rub that on the head of your dick for at least 5 minutes, taking it off too soon will make your dick head sprout chester cheetah heads all over it and we don't want that. so do at least 5 minutes. then after the 5 minutes is up you'll want to dip it in some baby powder to soothe it and help soak it in. you should be good after that, i haven't had any issues since
>>
>>34321074
Thank you, I looked it up and I think I just look like that because of circumsicion (keratizination)
>>
>>34320852
>Almost like it's crystallized?
That's what happens to cutfags unless they take meticulously good care of their penises and keep it moisturized 100% of the time. It's called keratinization.
>>
>>34320852

Looks like a normal circumcised dick to me.
>>
It's hepatitis C.

The calcification of the dermis on the glans is indicative of contamination.

I'm sorry OP, it's shitty but you shouldn't have let her fellatio you without protection.
>>
>>34321935
"The calcification of the dermis on the glans" is also indicative of a regular circumcision. The dummy even said he doesn't remember if his dick was like that, chances are he just never closely looked at his mutilated knob before
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34321863
Are you sure? Even when you zoom in?
>>
File: nerd_kek.jpg (14KB, 342x344px) Image search: [Google]
nerd_kek.jpg
14KB, 342x344px
>>34321183
>>34321439
Thanks for the laughs anons.

Unless OP is a baiting or retarded, it's dry skin. Did the condom perhaps have spermicide on it? That stuff dries out your naughty bits. Hand cream should work, but if you rub it in too long god will kill a kitten.
>>
>>34320609
>>34320852
>>34322019
Dip it in water and take another picture
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.