[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby names for a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0143.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Help, /r9k/. My wife is set to give birth to a baby girl in March and we're trying to decide on a name. We've narrowed it down to 10 options:

>Kendall
>Leilah
>Madison
>Rayla
>Leslie
>Britton
>Sapphire
>Morgan
>Georgia
>Taylor

Which of these names do you like best and why?
>>
File: chinobutt.jpg (62KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
chinobutt.jpg
62KB, 584x800px
>>34319842
Name her Stacy
>>
>>34319842
>Taylor
Literally the only non autistic name in the list besides maybe Madison.
>>
>>34319842
For the love of god dont name her sapphire or britton
>>
>>34319842
What the fuck senpai just name it Becky Katie or Alice or something why all these niggernames.

I'm partial to Shirley myself.
>>
>>34319966
I personally don't like Sapphire (it sounds like a pole dancer), but my wife does. But, what's wrong with Britton?
>>
>>34319842
These are literally the worst names ever, sound like half nigger half retard names. Seriously, Sapphire?

I know this is bait but you got me good.
>>
>>34319842
Are these all fairly common American names? These would all raise an eyebrow in the UK, except maybe Leslie which is an older woman's name and Georgia which is a bit posh.
>>
Georgia, because it's an actual name and not yuppie garbage like everything else on your terrible list.
>>
>>34319842
i hope your daughter dies
fuck off normie
>>
>>34320015
>>34320019
Well, what names would you faggots recommend then?
>>
options:

>Kendall
Yes, name her after a kardashian. Good job

>Leilah
That's mainly a muslim name. Do it faggot

>Madison
Ugly AF name

>Rayla
What?! Is this invented? It's fucking dumb. Raymond...no Rayla!

>Leslie
Slutname

>Britton
Yes. Call her literally englishman

>Sapphire
Pick this one and she'll hate you forever. Do it faggot

>Morgan
No. No unisex names. If it's a girl then give her a girls' name

>Georgia
No. Don't name her after a fucking state
>>
>>34320089
Fucking taylor is the most normal name dude i'm telling you.
>>
>>34320089
I've always thought "Vanessa" was a beautiful name.
>>
>>34319893
Yeah, Stacy's a nice name.
>>
>>34319842
I unironically like the name Leilah, because my oneitis in 8th grade was named that.
>>
Cassiopeia

Names from mythology or some shit are unique snowflake tier and cute :3
>>
>>34319842
>Kendall, Britton, Morgan
These are boy names.

>Leilah, Rayla, Sapphire
These are hooker names.

>Leslie
This is a dog name.

>Georgia
This is a US state.

>Madison, Taylor
These are vaguely normal. Allow me to congratulate you and your wife for only being 80% retarded.
>>
Elizabeth. Best girls name tbqh m7
>>
>>34319842
How about...

LaToya
Shaneequa
Airwrecka
Le-a (the dash don't be silent)
>>
>>34320089
Emily, Allison, Katie, Lily... there are tons of names that are beautiful without making you sound like a special snowflake with brain-dead parents.
>>
>>34320438
>Madison
>normal

topkek
>>
>>34319842
http://www.sciencefocus.com/feature/psychology/names
Most of those sound like nigger/white trash names to me. Kendall, Sapphire, Madison. Taylor's the best of the bunch imo.
>>
My comments:

>Kendall
Diminuitive form of name is "Ken," which is sub-optimal for a girl.
>Leilah
Too similar to "Leia." Likely to result in the use of "Princess Leia" from Star Wars as a perjorative.
>Madison
Name derives from "Matthieson," a surname which means "Son of Matthew." The fact that this should not be a girl name should be obvious from the "son" ending.
>Rayla
Please do not add to the proliferation of names consisting of the pattern (random consonant) plus (ayden or ayla). Rayla, kayla, mayla, shayla, and so on all sound the same. This choice lacks creativity.
>Leslie
A fine, traditional name for a young lady, uncommon enough to provide distinction, but common enough to avoid spelling confusion. Has a good diminuitive form "Lez."
>Britton
"Briton" is the word for a person from Great Britain, and is not typically used as a name. Brittany is more standard, and is quite fine, if a bit common.
>Sapphire
Sapphire is a bit of a mouthful. It's not very specific anyway. There are lots of different types of sapphires. How about "Ruby," or the somewhat related (also aluminum-derived) Emerald, from which we get "Emily"?
>Morgan
It worked for Morgan Webb. A strong, assertive name for a modern woman.
>Georgia
Derived from "George." A fine, traditional name. The fact that this is also the name of a state and a country is a possible negative for some people, but this not need discourage the use of this name.
>Taylor
A bit too similar to the random consonant plus "ayla" or "ayden" type names for my liking.
>>
They are all bad desu
>>
>>34320089
Vanessa is a shit tier name don't listen to him

Okay lets go:
>Lily
>Emily
>Rachel
>Catherine
>Heather
Just not any of your names and we'd be good. Also stay away from nigger/latino/white trash/shit tier names, for example
>>34320478
he's joking but on the serious side there was a mother who named her kid le-a and said what this anon said.

Don't be like that.
>>
>>34320049
why are you "robots" still here? fuck off to someplace else. this is a board to talk about our gfs and bfs
>>
File: 1484987799064.png (41KB, 345x263px) Image search: [Google]
1484987799064.png
41KB, 345x263px
>>34320438
> morgan
> boy name
What ass-backwards place you live?
>>
>>34319842
Try Lilith
>>
>>34321066
this is a nice name despite being a meme
>>
eve

oriental
>>
>>34319842
These are slut names
>>
File: 1464640714755.jpg (132KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1464640714755.jpg
132KB, 858x990px
>>34319842
>Britton

DO IT FAGGOT
>>
Rin

hehe im a weeb
>>
>>34321062
>doesn't know about this guy
What ass-backwards place you live?
>>
File: Untitled9.png (422KB, 494x564px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.png
422KB, 494x564px
You're welcome retard

http://www.strawpoll.me/12166570

>>
File: 1475067181253.png (280KB, 444x440px)
1475067181253.png
280KB, 444x440px
>>34319842
>Kendall
Makes me think of trannies due to Bruce Jenner.
>Leilah
Maybe if she's a sistah, but based on your other name choices, I'm going to guess that's not the case. Are you down with the struggle, anon?
>Madison
Is your daughter an early President, or a manchild from a movie from twenty years ago? If not, don't name her Madison.
>Rayla
That's not a name. At best, it sounds the name of a robot in a knockoff Mega Man title.
>Leslie
Makes me think of that giantess black lady probably lesbian basketball player. Don't doom her to that life, anon.
>Britton
Last of the Brittons! Awful, just awful.
>Sapphire
Sounds great if you want to doom your daughter to a lifetime of stripping.
>Morgan
How about Lessgan?
>Georgia
Georgia is not a good state.
>Taylor
The only not terrible name on the list. I agree with >>34319914 Congratulations, anon and anon's wife! Your baby girl will be named Taylor, if you have any love for her at all! She'll constantly be asked if she was named after Taylor Swift, but that's a much better fate than the rest of the garbage on your list.
>>
What's the problem with Georgia?

http://www.datapointed.net/2011/02/maps-of-streets-places-first-names/

A lot of things are named after people. Georgia is a good name.
>>
>>34319842
Name her Magna.
>>
>>34322076
>What's the problem with Georgia?
Makes everybody make state jokes, and it sounds like a negress name.
>>
>>34319842

Sophie

origininialito
>>
>>34319842
>Leilah

That's my favorite out of the list.
>>
>>34320157
>Don't name her after a fucking state

where was Stalin born
>>
>not naming her lucy
>>
Rayla it's kinda unique the rest is just dumb
>>
Madison is definitely the best name on that list
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.