[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>INTP why even bother attempting anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3510.jpg (10KB, 125x99px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
10KB, 125x99px
>INTP
why even bother attempting anything
>>
>>34319246

follow your curiosity my nigga. Im an INTP, i quit vidya and started playing bass guitar and doin some coding, turns out both of them feed my autistic INTP need for knowledge. Now there's still one problem and that's getting away from 4chan so i can focus on these two things.

What you need is to ask yourself if theres anything you would like to understand in this world, and then take the necessary steps to acquire the knowledge and don't be too concerned with what you will accomplish with said knowledge. That comes later. Focus on understanding something first.
>>
>>34319246
>MBTI
stop falling for memes, being 'INTP' means jack shit and isn't even an immutable characteristic considering the nature of the test.
>>
>>34319246
>ENTJ here
>utter disgrace to my personality type
>possibly mentally ill
>at least I can still arrive to that conclusion rationally

I literally have one of the best personality types and I am a total sperg spaghetti dropper.. Could easily be a panty dropper its actually hilarious that im not
>>
>>34319728
its Carl Jungs work man, its definitely not a meme
>>
>>34319728
The only meme is the test questions and the test takers ability to know himself enough to give accurate answers.

The theory behind MBTI itself is pretty spot on.
>>
>>34319816
Psychometrics are meme-tier to begin with, and even among them MBTI is not considered particularly useful. It mostly has currency as a silly test for job applicants and astrology for autists.
>>
>>34319910
its about how you internalize and process information dude it doesnt tell you who you are..

if not understanding that isn't autism.. not sure what is
>>
File: MBTIIII.png (477KB, 700x1650px) Image search: [Google]
MBTIIII.png
477KB, 700x1650px
>>34319246
We are on top of the food chain.
>>
>>34319956
It tells you sfa about anything, and this is compounded by the fact that almost everybody here got their type indicator from an internet test.
>>
File: wmu.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
wmu.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>34319671
I keep trying to drop games but always drift back into them so easily. I have a keyboard I've been pushing back over the last year and always give up within a day or 2 and fall back into my old habits.

I'm studying in compsci at least I have that going for me but anything that isn't forced upon me gets no attention.

I just start a bunch of things that spark my interest then let them go.
>>
>>34319989
INFP here, please do not bully us INTP, we are brothers.
>>
istp

feels hopeless man :^)
>>
File: xNTx.png (329KB, 1080x248px) Image search: [Google]
xNTx.png
329KB, 1080x248px
loreganale mbti psoting
>>
>>34320010
I got it from several different internet tests and verifying said tests with the cognitive functions.
>>
>>34320120
Waddabout xNFx?
>>
>>34320010
uhh MBTI is a self report not sure how else you could obtain a more accurate answer..

personality = optimal mode of taking in and interpreting information and projecting that info back out in coherent associations or schemas

>how you act is literally the definition of how your brain works

>Self report of vareity of scenarios involving 6 categories Thinking, Intuition, Sensing, Feeling, Introversion, and Extraversion

>Each question has 6 circles most likely corresponding to 3 sets with 2 possible answers in each

>a meme

its not man, its just not
>>
>>34320166
Don't have it, make it up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.