[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Height/race/face

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

File: 1472855846770.jpg (116KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
1472855846770.jpg
116KB, 500x292px
Have you ever known a short ugly Indian/Chinese guy who did well with women?

If so post their picture and tell what their secret was.

>inb4 it's impossible
>>
My theory: It's all height/race/face in the end.

Everything.
>>
5'4 black ugly

I have 0 chance at anything in life
>>
>>34319201
I am a short, 5'7 Indian guy that has a 9/10 white gf.

The secret is to dump all possible hints of being indian. Play the long game (don't try to 'pick up' or anything). Get a good personality, and target well well below your socio-economic level.

What a lot of people don't realise is wealth is as a part of your 'attractiveness' is height or big boobs.

The reason society and especially women try to stigmatise 'gold diggers'.. is because men can be made extremely attractive at any point in their life with the addition of money.

While women don't get more attractive no matter how much money they have. This is a major advantage, exploit it fully and mercilessly. Ignore all stigmatisiatios of 'she's a gold digger'..

all women are gold diggers. It's who they are genetically, they want resources to look after their offspring. If it's good enough for the president of the US, it's good enough for you.

Co-incidentally Asian and Indian guys tend to be near the top of the earning totem pole.
>>
>>34319412
>I am a short, 5'7 Indian guy that has a 9/10 white gf.

So how did you get her? You didn't really explain. Where did you meet?

I make top 1% income but I can't get a single reply on OKC.
>>
>>34319617
Any dating site won't work. Youl'l get filtered out.

You have to push for a social meeting like a club or combined activity. Video games online meetups work.

The trick is to convey your personality, wealth and success far before you convey your height and race.

If she can fantasize about the first two and build an image of that, then shel'l take the race/height thing a lot better. It's all about first impressions. On a dating website youl'l get screwed because your first impression is you at your most stereotypical form.

Same with picking up in the club/bars. At a social club you can sort of 'weave' in. Present 'slivers' of your personality, and success, then make the leap.

the important thing is don't fall in love with any one girl. This IS a numbers game when it comes to real life, so make your move, burn through them until something sticks.

For me it was on a video game. Met her, talked for a long time, told her of my wealth, success and education. (I don't have an indian accent at all).. then revealed iw as 5'8 and indian, then 5'7.. Then probably 5'6.

We met up, she was eventually okay with it, becuase this was after like 6 months of talking, skyping, webcaming/web-fucking.

Life is good.
>>
>>34319799

That's a shit system. If she disappears on you you have no prospects for tomorrow.

You got lucky.

I'm a grown man. There are no "clubs" for me to join. I haven't played video games since I was 15.

Na, I'll just stick to buying sugar babies.
>>
>>34319412
>The secret is to dump all possible hints of being indian

what do you mean
>>
Anyone got a system?
>>
>Mixed Black and White
>6'6 or 6'7
>probably a 6-7/10 but im pretty well built so it evens out
>>
>>34319201
I know about this chinese guy lmao
He was fucking loaded and this white chick was all over him. He spent a fuckload on her buying her necklaces worth hundreds of dollars and she cheated on him with a 6'3" chad

I genuinely felt sorry for the man, he was a good guy
>>
>>34319918
I've been in this relationship for 3 years now. Im not even sure if I sitll want to be in it. Once you get a girl and fuck 9/10 every night it gets tiring you want to do other things. Make it big, make a million bucks, go on a sex tourism trip to thailand, earn enough to buy a lambo.

Can't do all that when you're looking at buying a house, kids, and cooking dinner n shit. I miss the NEET life.
>>
>>34319955
I mean change your accent, your religion, your body odour, your belief system, your inherent 'indian ego', your diet.

You must go full white-wash to be successful in this.
>>
>>34319201
6'0"/ White/ Slightly below average
>>
>>34320194
You just need to fuck her good, dominate her, and then cheat on her before she cheats on you.

If you're cheating on her she doesn't have the time to worry about cheating on you. She's superjelly.
>>
File: 1474771483932.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1474771483932.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>34320291
>tfe born in US of A
>no accent
>no religion (inb4 fedora)
>don't eat stinking curry
>believe that jews are the problem
>eat burgers and weeb foods

>mfw still a autist anyway
>>
>>34320267

I don't want a married life like that. I want to be good looking enough I can get random sluts on Tinder.

That's why I said you have a shit system.
>>
>>34319201
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXltT-UkWp4
>>
>>34320537

ER is way better looking than me. Perfect hairline. No jaw abnormalities.

At most he could have used a nosejob and jaw implants and he'd be well above average.
>>
>Bengali American
>lift and play sports
>6'4"
>Have a loyal traditional bengali girlfriend but fuck white girls at parties.
>no regets
>kek
>>
File: 1478613597119.jpg (104KB, 1080x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1478613597119.jpg
104KB, 1080x1297px
>>34319201

because

money>height/race/face
>>
>>34320379
I bet you're short, wear glasses, and you're ugly.

I have Indians freinds that are born in the US but the ones that do well are the ones that are over 6ft, dress well, are social, and lift weights/athletic
Sometimes they get more attention from white girld when I'm with them and I'm around 6 foot and white. I guess white girls like that tall, dark, and handsome.

FYI: Girls do not like Indians who are awkward and short, so that's most of you guys. Only the Indians with good genes get inside hot girls and get some poooosy.
>>
>>34319201
6 feet black but look like indian
>>
>>34321069
Wow, you lucked out.

I wish I was 6'4 for the aesthetics.

How big is your dick?
>>
>>34321179
That's with anyone you dingus
>>
>>34321119

Not really. I make 220K a year and can't get a single reply online. Unless you're talking about being a billionaire or just straight up buying hookers.
>>
>>34321296
Yeah, a lot of Bengali men aren't tall so I'm happy I got tall genes. Most people think im Mediterranean, arabic, indian, or latino.Penis is around 6-7 inches last time I checked.
>>
>all these non-manlets

>5"10 prince of manlets
>latino
>it's vomit, I'll get a nosejob, I think a few women, all above 7/10 have shown some small interest in me despite my facial assymetry, average chin and terrible nose
>And I'm gay
>>
>>34321424
Yeah, you probably got some Paki in you. There the ones that seem to have higher exceptions when it comes to being tall.
>>
>tfw still zero replies on OKC

I have no idea what you tall/good looking people are complaining about. Ever.
>>
>>34321480
Never thought about that desu. Bengalis usually have mixed blood so I wouldn't be suprised if I have blood from Pakistan, India, or places from the middle east. Bengals are indo-aryan.
>>
>>34321551

Go fuck yourself with your stupid bragging shit. This thread is for people with actual problems in life who weren't born on tutorial mode.
>>
>>34321480
Plus I have curly hair and bitches love touching my hair. most bengalis have straight/wavy hair.
>>
File: toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p024.jpg (102KB, 728x1051px) Image search: [Google]
toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p024.jpg
102KB, 728x1051px
>>34321415
>120k salaried
>don't want to talk about job/salary in order to keep away the gold diggers
>been on tinder, bumble, pof for 9 months
>handful of conversations, no dates, no gf

I'm kind of losing hope. At least I have romance manga.
>>
>>34321579
I also have problems in life too man. We all could go through this together.
>>
>>34321618

It probably wouldn't help anyway. I list my job on my OKC profile and I'm still at zero replies.

I don't think women care about that stuff unless you're literally buying them (ie. seekingarrangement).
>>
he wasnt short but he had a big nose and was indian.

been in a relationship with a white girl who is like 7/10
(but kinda talkative) for more than 1 year now.

his secret is be assertive, sociable and hygienic. he had no acne
>>
>>34321672
>Waaaahh I'm so tall and handsome I can't stop fucking all these girls.

I hope you choke on a bone and die.
>>
>>34321699
How big was his nose and how tall was he?
>>
File: toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p025.jpg (101KB, 728x1051px) Image search: [Google]
toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p025.jpg
101KB, 728x1051px
>>34321697
Probably not. I think I actually have it listed on pof. I think my bigger problem is just that I'm too damn boring. Seems like most girls on those sites want to "travel the world" or list an outrageous number of "interests," like they're taking the shotgun approach to finding a guy who likes one of those things. I just want to come home and not do anything after work lol.
>>
>>34321743
you'd mistake him for a Jew if he wasn't dark skinned. Pretty big and it had a hump on middle. Obviously i didnt measure it but its fucking big.

He's 5'10"-5'11"
>>
>>34319201

Every non-white man deserves to be with a white woman. They each deserve to have their own white female sex slave to call their own and white men must be castrated and put into slave labor camps. It is a horrible injustice for a white woman to refuse sex and be the submissive whore for a non-white man. This goddamn racism is not allowed in 2017.
>>
>>34321766

Why can't you just pretend to be interesting?

How tall are you?

What race?

What reply rate are you getting?
>>
File: 220px-Aziz_Ansari_2012.jpg (12KB, 220x295px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Aziz_Ansari_2012.jpg
12KB, 220x295px
I'd much rather be an unattractive guy than an unattractive girl. Because while being an ugly guy does make things a lot harder, you can become attractive by having a good personality, good style, good social connections, etc. Ugly girls are just worth less to society, it seems.

I'm 5'10 / white / below average
>>
>>34321785

Jew type nose look big af.
5'10"-5"11 is pretty tall for an Indian guy. I think the average height for indian guys are like 5'6" or 5'7".
>>
File: casey-neistat-1920.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
casey-neistat-1920.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>34321849
but seriously, it's all about charisma

pic related
>>
>>34321818

What the fuck do white women have to do with anything. You think Indian/Chinese women respond to me either?

You /pol/fags are retarded.
>>
>>34321859
hes born in North America and raised here. Plenty of tall indians here breh.

idk how he does it but ive met his gf. shes pretty nice and cute. really submissive but kinda talkative. still its better than ur hand i guess.
>>
File: 004-serge-gainsbourg-theredlist.jpg (1MB, 1620x1122px) Image search: [Google]
004-serge-gainsbourg-theredlist.jpg
1MB, 1620x1122px
>>34321849
>>34321862
one more example of charisma in action
>>
>>34321862

I'd kill for his hairline, race, and facial symmetry.
>>
>>34321892
if he wasnt a famous rich youtuber, he wouldnt have had gf mate
he looks like a big pile of shit
>>
>>34321915

Doubt it. He's a symmetric NW1 white guy. That's still miles above a short ugly Indian.

If he had as much jaw surgery as I've had already he'd be more than decent looking already.
>>
File: IMG_3256.jpg (44KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3256.jpg
44KB, 500x750px
>>34319201
Doc told me when I was like 9 or 10 that I'd be about 5'9" as an adult. I'm 19 now and about 140lbs, 6'1". Feels good man.

I'm black and white. I was invisible until I got taller and my voice got deeper. Even still, I'm no good at talking to people.

I don't know how I'd describe my face other than being an average mulatto. All I really want to change is the way my facial hair grows, except I can't change that.

I might want a septum piercing or something, but I'm not sure. Do niggas look good with this shit?
>>
>>34321953

... So you have nothing to contribute to this thread but came here to brag about how your height makes it easy for you.

Typical /r9k/
>>
>>34321953
if you get a septum piercing you'll look like a queer. as someone who knows people from HR, they don't hire people with pirecings.
>>
>>34321974
What's easy for me?
>>34321994
That's understandable. I just figured it would be possible to flip up or take out without any evidence of a piercing being visible.

It's a shame that the whole gay stigma deal is attached to it though. It's probably the only piercing I'd even consider.
>>
>>34321953
>140lbs 6"1'
that's pretty spooky man
>>
>>34322064
What's easy?

Being physically attractive to women.
>>
>>34322144
Kek, I don't think so. I'm fucking pathetic until I gain weight.
>>
I just installed Tinder on my phone. I'm gonna use a main pic of me in some old scrubs with a stethescope around my neck. I've lied down on my age by 10 years (it's believable - us ethnics don't age).

I've already been blown off on OKC/POF. It's time to fuck my shit up for good before I start buying hookers.
>>
>>34319201
>tfw you wern't born as 6'8, 13inch dick chad with 150 iq and bull sized balls
>>
>>34322170
>until I gain weight
>literally all you need to do is eat more food
>so hard
>what suffering
>>
>>34319412
>>34319617

Can confirm about not acting Indian.

I'm a short Indian manlet in a small predominantly white country. Despite being 100% biologically Indian, I'm basically white on the inside. I get a decent amount of attention from girls.

(before you throw me out, I'm still a robot. Just have decided to try participate in normie life)

It's about culture, not race, really. And even then, it's a specific aspect of culture. Indian-indian guys are stereotypically emotionally unintelligent and misogynistic. This is what girls try to avoid. Be not those things, and you can have success. I'm sure you can even be culturally Indian, but also be emotionally intelligent+confident/charismatic, and succeed.

Can confirm dating sites are hard, because at face value your're just a brown dude who could be creepy af. Got to use irl situations to demonstrate your personality (see above). Even then, you've got immediate, stronger guards from girls to bypass that white guys just do not have.
And sometimes, despite everything, they're just not attracted to your ethnicity. Which is fine too, but disheartening. But you can definitely still succeed.

Stuff about gold-digging may be true, but not worth it imo. I wouldn't know though, because I'm not rich at all.
>>
>>34322514
>Can confirm dating sites are hard, because at face value your're just a brown dude who could be creepy af. Got to use irl situations to demonstrate your personality (see above). Even then, you've got immediate, stronger guards from girls to bypass that white guys just do not have.

So how are you meeting girls IRL? Past university it's pretty much impossible from my experience.
>>
File: toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p026.jpg (104KB, 728x1051px) Image search: [Google]
toshiue_no_hito_v01_c001_p026.jpg
104KB, 728x1051px
>>34321846
I hate pretending to be interesting. I did that for years. It was disorienting and didn't bring me any additional happiness. It did bring me girls.

I recognize my path is reversed from most guys, going from "interesting" to boring.

5'10, white, 120 lbs, and not great. I also go for girls who are probably out of my league.
>>
>>34322867
Oh well then no shit you're getting replies.

Never mind. Thought you were one of us.

One of the damned.
>>
>>34322682

There's a great website+app called Meetup.com that's active in most of the developed world. You can make groups for anything, which you then have irl meetups for. Its good because they're often smaller social events where you can connect with people more easily, and usually about shared interests. You can use this to create/get into friend circles, which you can then expand via relay from there. This is what i did when i decided to try normie life 3 years ago, and had almost 0 friends/social experience.

Apart from that, you can kind of do the same thing with workmates, if they're around your age and social-ish.
>>
>>34322962

I thought Meetup was just full of old and fat people.
>>
>>34319401
Depends how big is your weiner?
>>
>>34322463
>some people burn calories regardless of exercise
>those who fidget a lot burn tons of calories even if they sit in their chair all day
>eating a lot of food does not help as much as you think
But I guess you have it hard because your body happens to be different?
>>
>>34322994

Depends on the group. My city has a group just for 20-40 year olds.
>>
>>34323035

I was always skinny as a twig growing up. I wanted to gain weight after high school so I started eating a shitload. I'm now 152 lb at 5'7".

It's not hard. It's way easier than growing taller. Drink weight gainer shakes if you have to.
>>
>>34320428
There's no 'system' that will get you good looking sluts on tinder. Except maybe leg lengthening, plastic surgery and a winning lottery ticket... and even then youl'l probably get turned down vs the average white 5'10 chad.

You've got to play to your strengths man, exploit your niche and you can be better than others overall.

There's no nobility in a fish wanting to win a horse race, and getting upset about not winning.
>>
>>34321618
I think trying to 'keep away gold diggers'... is like a woman wearing a boob-flattener to 'keep away guys looking for big boobs'.

Boobs are liked because they provide milk for offspring.

Rich resourceful guys are liked because they provide resources for offpsring.

Flaunt your wealth. Don't fall for the feminist bullshit of hiding it to avoid gold diggers. They are ALL gold diggers. They inflict a stigma because they don't like it that guys can drastically improve their attractiveness with money, while they cannot.

Once you get a girl, make sure you don't get cucked. She will check out other guys for sure, but keep her on a leash and dependent. Be the powerful tyrant. She'll love you for it. This is the 'niche' of the short indian wealthy guy in the reproductive world; The powerful, loving but dangerous tyrant.

Youl'l never be the romantic loverboy she cheats on someone else with to get with you, that's not your niche. That's like a fish trying to win a horse race. Stick to your strengths.
>>
>>34323327
>for offspring

I'm not reproducing.

Also women don't actually care about wealth unless you're buying them on seekingarrangement.

'Gold diggers' are otherwise a meme.

Women want tall handsome white guys. They don't care about much else.
>>
>I'm not reproducing.

Surely you can't be this dumb.

That would be like "Im not reproducing, therefore I don't like girls".

Whether your reproducing or not, the traits you like are hard-wired into you. You like big boobs whether you want to reproduce or not. You like wide hips for pushing a baby out of whether you want to reproduce or not.

Women care deeply about money. Two reasons;

1) Status, If you can show your girlfriends that your man has a lamboghini it's gg. You won the bitchrace and you are queen bitch of the universe.

2) It shows you can look after and feed and provide for her and her offpsring. Women don't 'need' this anymore, but it's written in her genes to find it attractive.

Women want handsome tall white guys true, but they will definitely settle for a short rich indian millionaire.

Play your cards right and you can be much happier in the long run than the tall handsome white guy. Sure shel'l fuck him and love him, but once he gets a certain age she will likely divorce him, he will turn to alchahol and grow old and wrinkly.

You on the other hand provide her with a standard of life she won't want to leave. You get MORE attractive as you get older, while the other guy gets LESS. In the long run, you win.
>>
>>34323547

I get what you're saying but I'm already making top 1% income, bought a house for 1 million, and I'm sitting alone on my couch posting on /r9k/ because no girls are replying to my messages on OKC/POF.

So I just don't see it helping me all that much.

You have to be top 0.1-0.5% to start buying lamborghinis or throwing away millions of dollars.
>>
>>34323690
Are you flaunting your wealth on okcupid? A decent car, a nice apartment, some decent clothes, and comments about your financial security.

I wouldn't recomend Okcupid though, join a social club, or meet women online through incidental means.

If you give women a chance to 'screen' you out, especially with something as blatent as a filter they will 99.9% go for hieght > 5'10. Race>White etc.

Even if they will deviate from those specs irl.
>>
>>34323735

Tried listing my job in my first paragraph. No help from it.
>>
>>34323690
You want to find lonely, girls looking for a future. Some of them are even virgins. Girls that got excluded in high school, and then grew up to be attractive but never formed a social circle.

Don't be afraid for play the geo-game where your wealth is much MUCH more valuable in other countries. For instance places in eastern europe, asia.

If you show them kindness they will be loyal to you far far more than any western girl that you find in your country.
>>
>>34323804

>western girl that you find in your country.

That and the girls there are generally far more attractive then locally. Let me tell you; you piss off a LOT of women you knew in high school that turned you down/viewed you as a loser when you've got FB pics and in a relationship with a girl that's MUCH better looking than them.
>>
>>34323804

In principle sure. But that's all just ridiculous luck stuff. Not stuff you can bank on.

Honestly after I get blown out on Tinder I'm just gonna buy hookers and sugar babies. It's faster and easier.

Eventually I'm getting more facial surgery too but not quite yet.
>>
>>34319201
>Height
5'9
>Race
Indo "Aryan"
>Face
Not worth posting
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.