[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching a video with yourself in it I am not human, am I?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1483861504097-vg.png (362KB, 503x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483861504097-vg.png
362KB, 503x499px
>watching a video with yourself in it

I am not human, am I?
>>
File: dXiqdYW.jpg (15KB, 200x309px) Image search: [Google]
dXiqdYW.jpg
15KB, 200x309px
>>34319120
>thought i was atleast a 5 or 6/10
>watch a video of myself
>look like fucking smeagol from the lord of the rings
>>
That is exactly why I don't allow for pictures or videos of myself.

The less evidence of my failure of an existence, the better.
>>
File: 172646657463.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
172646657463.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>hearing what your voice actually sounds like in a recording
>>
I still fear this too but what you have to remember is that this is a pretty common anxiety (seeing photos and videos of yourself and thinking you're ugly, sound weird, whatever).

It has to do with mirrors, also front facing cameras on phones, and how we are used to seeing a flipped version of ourselves. So when we see a video or picture shot by someone else, it looks odd to us but normal to everybody else.

And yeah your voice sounds unnatural when recorded and played back to you. I know. The thing is though, the more you get insecure about this stuff, the more your uncomfortable feeling is going to show in said photos and video.
>>
shit self esteem can cause dysmorphia

'Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) is a mental disorder characterized by an obsessive preoccupation that some aspect of one's own appearance is severely flawed and warrants exceptional measures to hide or fix it.'

you aren't actually a disgusting golem-esque ogre face, you just think you are because you hate yourself so passionately

protip: do meth
you'll think you're beautiful
>>
File: 1484704585871.jpg (3KB, 128x90px) Image search: [Google]
1484704585871.jpg
3KB, 128x90px
>>34319120
>looking at yourself on video

It's the cringe of pictures x1000000000
>>
>>34319411
I think if the people taking the photos or videos are your family you should let them
They already know what you look like and they love you and want a clear memory of you anyway
It means more to them than you think
>>
File: 1447223044792.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1447223044792.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>find family album
>mom secretly takes pictures of me even though she knows I dont like taking them
>look like a fucking quasimodo in half of them
>>
I've never watched a video of myself.

I hope I don't act too autistic IRL.
>>
>>34319120

I get the same feeling. Especially when I hear my own voice. Feels alien to me.
>>
>>34319120
Everyone thinks this, it's totally normal. You probably look absolutely standard.
Just stop thinking about it and get on with your life.
>>
>been working out for a year
>look pretty good
>someone tags me in facebook picture of work event
>face is ugly as fuck 2/10
>usually rest my tongue on the roof of my mouth
>in photo I have an underbite
>look like a goblin
>body doesn't look very big either

eh whatever, fuck em
>>
>>34319827
>look like a fucking quasimodo in half of them

>mom still says I'm handsome
>>
>>34319477
I look like shit in every photo

But in the mirror, I look fine. This is a trick by mirror companies, right?
>>
File: 1465758978970.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465758978970.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>34319454
>tfw you sound like 14 year old who's going through puberty rather than a 24 guy.
>>
>girls in school would take photos of me to show their friends in different classes how ugly I am
Who /literallyQuasimodo/ here?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.