[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw been a worthless NEET living on my older sisters couch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5359.jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5359.jpg
24KB, 443x332px
>tfw been a worthless NEET living on my older sisters couch for the past 3 years
>her long term boyfriend and her were talking engagement
>he's basically wanted her to boot me out since the start, hates having me be a worthless leech
>she always refuses
>they had a big fight about it last week and broke up after 7 years together
>she's been crying on her bed ever since, she doesn't even want to eat or talk

Pretty sure I just ruined my sisters life forever

Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
Leeching off your parents is one thing, but why would you do that to your sibling? Please just get a job and move out
>>
Just get a fucking job you crybaby
>>
get a job, talk to the dude, but it probably wasnt your fault.
>>
being a NEET is so degenerate.
I can send you a helium tank if you're too poor to off yourself
>>
>trying to get in between family

red flag. guy would be a douche and disloyal to your sister's family if they ever made one
>>
File: 1456281837737.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1456281837737.png
257KB, 600x579px
>>34317604
You're doing good work anon. Fucking normie wagecucks, BTFO
>>
>>34317604
BECOME THE MAN SHE NEEDS
>>
>>34317882

are you stupid? the guy already put on with thtis worthless neet ass for THREE years of his live because he loved his sister so much

every man has a limit fucktard
>>
You guys don't have lifes this sad right

Please tell me you're trolling

I'm from a third world shithole and my life is kinder although still shit
>>
>>34317604

Calm down, man... things might work out for you guys, still. Try getting yourself employed, or maybe try to study, and talk to the guy (if you feel that you can)... also, know that time heals everything, so, don't think all is lost; you guys will be happy, yet!

I know you're feeling terrible, but you have the power to turn things over. Have faith and be strong, my man.
>>
>>34317604

If your sister prefers the outsider chad to a relative, she is a dishonorable, cold bitch. You ruined nothing. Also the chad is once again too stupid to understand the sibling bond.
>>
File: 1485003585740.png (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485003585740.png
57KB, 500x500px
>>34317959
>>34317679
>>34317703
>>34317732

Getting real tired of these normie shitheads, is it left over /pol/cucks from the drumpf inauguration?
>>
>>34317604
Move the fuck out of the house and while you do that, tell that guy you're doing it. Get a job and move the fuck out you fucking retard. Become independent bro wtf.
>>
File: 5354242.gif (517KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
5354242.gif
517KB, 500x281px
>>34317999
Don't worry op make her feel better by helping around the house more and working to make her life easier, it's alright to be a NEET but that doesn't mean helping out those who let you live in paradise off them.
>>
>>34317882
>>34317604

To be honest, your sister seems to be quite honorable, and a very nice person, standing for what she beliefs.

In a way, maybe the guy wasn't that good for her (then again, i don't really know anything in this case), but he did have a somewhat valid point... everyone must get their own independance, if possible.
>>
>>34317604
Get the fuck outta there boi the fuck you doing there?
>>
>>34318188
Normie pls go, why do you even need to ask, do you know what this board is?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.