[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over being shy at the bar? Even after a few drinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480916828897.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480916828897.gif
2MB, 390x300px
How to get over being shy at the bar? Even after a few drinks I might exchange a few words with a girl or two, but I never am able to pull. Girls seldom approach me either despite being of average attraction.
>>
just keep trying, sorry for the dumb answer but grow some balls. The simple answer is you just gotta take the plunge.
>>
>>34317608
This is actually good advice I suppose. The more I go the more confident and comfortable with my surroundings I'll be. Thanks
>>
>>34317492
lyft
>>
Anon, I have ti say what do you or any other robot has to fear about basic social interaction. Anon what do you have to lose by taking the risk or plunge. Who gives a shit what some random people who you will probably never see another day in your life think. And if you do, I doubt either of you would recognize eachother. People here act like one moment of embarrassment will follow you the rest of your life. As someone who has been in and seen a variety of embarrassing incidents. I can't remember a single one of the strangers whi did it. The ones I did, I can bet you I am the only person who remembers it. All the other people who saw it haven't thought of it once after that one incident. I'm the only one. Anon, take the risk.
>>
Borrowing your thread OP.

How does one approach girls at nightclub type places? Do you ask them to dance or do you try to strike up a convo?
>>
What is the first thing you say to a girl in a nightclub/pub/bar? (Like a pickupline)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.