[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about this man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_0630.jpg (2MB, 2500x1666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
2MB, 2500x1666px
What does /r9k/ think about this man?
>>
>>34315830
Better than Hillary at least.
Trump is just dumb.
Hillary is a fucking insane psychopath.
>>
>>34315830
didn't think he would win with it look like all odds against him
hope he does a good job
also he's a fucking chad holy shit guys
like how can you not see that
>>
>>34315830
Israel's bitch
>>
>>34315830
Dumb as a a bag of bricks
No self introspection

Voted in by hicks who worship wealth, thinking that if he's richer than them then he must be smart
>>
>>34315830
I think he's better than Hillary, even if her cabinet picks woulda been better.
>>
>>34315830
All politicians are bad.
I don't understand this recent trend of people thinking politicians are honest. It's like you people have short term memory loss. Obama lied, bush lied, clinton lied, regan lied, nixon lied, they all fucking lie, they all cheat, they all manipulate, they all kill people.
>>
>>34315830
jewish but not "le ebil hidler" that the idiotic brainwashed leftie shitheads keep claiming
>>
File: WashingtonTrump.jpg (186KB, 1920x1135px) Image search: [Google]
WashingtonTrump.jpg
186KB, 1920x1135px
i cant wait for America to be great again
>>
>>34316193
>I don't understand this recent trend of people thinking politicians are honest

Because the Democrats are pushing the 'goodies vs baddies' narrative. By that logic, if Trump is the baddie, then the Democrats must be the goodies.
>>
>>34315830
>Man
Humans are supposed to be sapient.
>>
A beacon of hope.
>>
He btfo a lot of people I don't like. That was cool. He's not a going to be a good president but I don't really care.
>>
he gets the roasties butthurt and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>34316058
Name one reason why?
>>
>>34316088
I know, right? All WHITE PEOPLE. WHERE'S THE BEANERS? THE NIGGERS? THE CURRYNIGGERS? THE UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS?

>>34316062
>start with a small loan of a million dollars
>become a billionaire
liberals: hurrdurr, he's dumb and a bad businessman and bankrupt too lol
>deducted the millions he lost 1 year on future years' taxes, which is perfectly legal
>paid 0 income tax for at least a year
liberals: OMG, he's a fucking crook! How dare he properly file his taxes?!?! He should be in jail!
>>
a jew that's the demise of thousand of robots living in the US rip all of you guys hope you can kill yourselves before chad takes all your bux
>>
>>34316569
In a world of chaos.
>>
>>34316631

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RMWGTStWvc
>>
>>34316631
He doesn't want the sandniggers to invade and destory Israel, and doesn't think the palestinians are good guys who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34315830
>has billions of dollars
>debases disabled people
>represents the top 1%
>Doesn't believe in climate change
>Pro big business
>cabinet and team is full of rich elitists
>supports Israel's bullying towards Palestinians
>anti education
>has a vile personality and contempt towards many people
>thinks he has a solution for Obamacare

The only thing I like about him really is that he bashes the media. The MSM is very responsible for dividing the U.S.

I'm middle class, disabled with a rare eye condition and I suspect I have mild autism. I'm also pro environment and pro animals (I love animals, especially dogs).

Trump doesn't represent my principles
>>
I don't hate him as much as his obnoxious supporters. Scumbags everywhere keep spreading stupid leftist btfo shit on world chat in games and shit. These people don't realize there is an entire world outside of America and 4chan. Hell sometimes I think people outside of the US don't realize this.
>>
>>34315830
Robots aren't in this board anymore.
All there is left is
Normies and Poltards.
>>
>>34315830
He fought against all odds, now he has a certain amount of power in an ocean of other major players. Hats off.
It is my belief he will lead a putin-flavored policy in the USA, and I don't necessarily mean that as a bad thing. It has pros and cons.
>>
>>34316902
Robot /pol/ack here. Used to be a /v/irgin once
>>
File: honered.jpg (21KB, 564x301px) Image search: [Google]
honered.jpg
21KB, 564x301px
>>34315830

He's an absolute retard, and only Americans would be capable of electing him.
>>
File: 1483386093684.jpg (149KB, 581x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483386093684.jpg
149KB, 581x436px
>>34315830
LITERALLY HITLER of course

oinkkked his way all the way into office the fucking islamaphobicuntwat

he'll quit antagonising Muslims if he knows what's good for him
>>
A professional con-artist that swindled millions of people on false promises & heavily aided by the Russian disinfo campaign that's prevalent even on this site.
>>
>>34317012
Whatever you say Achmed. Islam should be wiped of the face of the planet.
>>
>>34316058
>>34316062
>>34316716
>>34316835
>>34316866
>>34317038
Shut the fuck up.

ip
>>
File: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (86KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitup.jpg
86KB, 700x525px
all I've ever wanted was to be treated like everyone else so I can receive higher education and focus on contributing to science and do something useful with my life, call me a fedora but I used to think a society like star trek's is ideal, one where people realize petty shit is petty and focus on neat things like exploring the universe and shit, what would be wrong with that? It seems to be what we should be driving for. I could have genuinely worked towards that and ignored all the haters if at least 1% of the population were with me, but the left doesn't want that, the right doesn't want that, no one gives a shit, I'm not sure I even do anymore.

the internet has filled people's heads with spooks and they can't debate anything rationally anymore, no one cares about basic logic like why it is wrong to stop someone trading with foreigners because it is none of your business just fuck off or why it is wrong to tell a business they can't hire someone because they are not diverse and why this means the left are hypocritical racist cunts

the libertarian candidate was a joke "aleppo" "what is a leppo"

nothing in politics resembles anything remotely my ideals, I keep finding random people who seem to value being logical and shit but they always turn out to be fedoras with some completely irrational ideas that I have to sit and nod and pretend is true for them to like me, which frankly I'd rather chop my dick off than do, maybe that is a flaw, I don't know, maybe I should just humor them and focus on getting shit done, but at the moment it is not in me

there is nothing to do except watch billions of apes who believe in shit-tarded conspiracy theories for some psychological reason destroy their own civilization
>>
>>34315830
He just wants to win at everything. And his give-no-fucks approach makes him immune to every single tantrum thrown by the left, who are professional life-ruiners. They're beside themselves that he's not giving them an inch so they can take a mile like all of their previous victims.

Liberalism in America is a runaway train, and he's either a temporary brake or a complete diversion. If his effortless winning wins people over on both sides from the top down, I'd say it's the latter. Demographics will shift drastically and the left will become irrelevant and be absorbed the right.
>>
File: 1447723515876.jpg (70KB, 565x522px) Image search: [Google]
1447723515876.jpg
70KB, 565x522px
He's borrowed the most idiotic ideas from all the major political figures of our time. He thinks that economics is zero-sum and that free trade is a bad thing (one of Bernie's big mistakes), he thinks that terrorism is actually a serious threat to the nation (one of Dubya's biggest mistakes), he thinks that massive government borrowing, stimulus, and interventionism are good things (one of Obama's biggest mistakes), and he thinks that government in general should be powerful (one of everyone's biggest mistakes)
>>
>>34315830
I think he uses way too many mudras lol
>>
I'm still worried that he's just a plant by the DNC.
>>
He is a conman and anyone who likes him is literally retarded. He is what would happen if chain emails and a sketchy used car salesman had a kid.
>>
>>34316835
To be perfectly honest, while I disagree with some of what you wrote, I too am in favor of environmentalist-friendly policies and quite like dogs and animals (so much so that I don't eat them, had to say it because you know we always have to say it, it's an unspoken universal rule of ours) in general, and it always slightly unnerved me how often he'd use 'dog' as an insult to different people.

I'm not insinuating anything, but noticed it repeatedly throughout the last year or so. I realize that they're just words and I'm not very easily offended anyway, (pc word-policing is annoying) but it made me wonder what he thinks of dogs and if he maybe doesn't particularly like them, or possibly even hates them, I don't know. It's just something that I noticed about him and I personally have found that most often if somebody is shitty towards dogs, they're a shitty person in other ways, too.

I also tend to not care much if I personally like a politician so long as they've policies that I agree with, I couldn't really care less what they're privately like because if it isn't affecting their policy-making, then it's pointless to agonize over it since they'll do whatever they will anyway and I have no control over any of their actions in any way. Voting with one's wallet is the most effective way of influencing others' actions.
>>
>>34317234
With you on that.
>>
File: 1479963011510.jpg (10KB, 184x165px) Image search: [Google]
1479963011510.jpg
10KB, 184x165px
>>34316835
>has billions of dollars
Be more specific. That's not a bad thing by itself.
>debases disabled people
That's how he makes fun of everyone. Please stop using reasons to hate Trump that have been debunked over a year ago. And being disabled doesn't make you immune to criticism. He was a MSM fake news spouting shithead, and deserves to be made fun of.
>represents the top 1%
He represents everyone. He wants to protect our jobs, and bring back the ones lost to China.
>Doesn't believe in climate change
Funny how liberals stop calling it "global warming". This way, ANY change in the climate can be used as proof you are right.
>Pro big business
He's pro good big business. The retards making the F-35 got a new asshole torn, and threatened he was gonna drop them for someone else if they don't get their shit together.
>cabinet and team is full of rich elitists
Good people who also want to MAGA, and don't want to put you out of a job by importing 3rd world savages who will work for less. Unlike the Democrats
>supports Israel's bullying towards Palestinians
Yes, they's good boys who mind their own business, shooting rockets over the border and vowing to exterminate all jews and conqueer the world with Islam.
>anti education
The education system has plenty of money already. They could do great, if they weren't controlled by liberals who can't teach or manage a budget.
>has a vile personality and contempt towards many people
There's many people who deserve contempt. The lugennpresse, the Democrat party, the cuckservatives who opposed him. Sorry he doesn't sugarcoat it, and fuck his enemies in the ass with a smile like Obama.
>thinks he has a solution for Obamacare
Repeal everything except requiring people with preexisting conditions to be covered, and kids covered on their parents plan up to 26. That's a simple fix, and would improve the health insurance a lot. He's already said he likes those parts, and understands the majority of citizens want to keep these.
>>
>>34316058
Which Israel? The liberal or the conservative?
>>
>>34315830
I'll vote for him if he actually follows through on his promises.
>>
File: 1476073199118.jpg (1MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1476073199118.jpg
1MB, 5184x3456px
>>34317012
KeK ahmad agh umad cuz u know what's coming your way you dunecoon
>>
File: 1484559874766.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1484559874766.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>34316968
>he made a typo, how could u elect an absolute retard, America?
>we should be starting another Cold War with Russia right now, under Hillary
>>
File: 1453587360352.jpg (60KB, 839x561px) Image search: [Google]
1453587360352.jpg
60KB, 839x561px
>>34317012
lmaooooo, this pic came to life again
>>
>>34317472
How about we should have either of those two clowns leading our government. We should have had Rand Paul
>>
File: 1479143994936.jpg (46KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479143994936.jpg
46KB, 549x604px
>>34317012
pic related, Trump and You

coming soon to a neighborhood near you
>>
File: wolf melon itensifies.gif (606KB, 512x390px) Image search: [Google]
wolf melon itensifies.gif
606KB, 512x390px
>>34315980
this, Hillary would have doomed america.
As trump is just a pure capitalist which is clearly the opposite of the wanna-be capitalists/communisits that previously ruled governement but still ruling medias.

They are just lazy and expect government to take care of them
>>
>>34317820
Trump is a crony capitalist, just like Hillary.

That's what protectionism is, after all. Telling people they can't buy goods from abroad to protect politically-connected companies in America that make (((campaign contributions))). If Trump was a pure capitalist in favor of the free market he'd be looking to repeal tariffs, not enact new ones.
>>
>>34316782
but dude, palestinians really didn't do anything , jews just went there and start kicking everyone out (killing them is implied). and as far as i know, the moment you point out they are invaders, which they are, the hypocrites start: muh holocaust REEEE (last time i checked there were no germans living in Palestina) and form what i've heared, god almighty have mercy on you if you dare speak out against them for doing something that anyone with comon sense can see.
>>
I don't like him, but the people adamantly against him are worse.
>>
>>34318257
That's what they get for being muslims. Plenty of sand to go around
>>
>>34318358
>the ultimate goy
>>
Chad elitist. My life still sucks.
>>
>>34316645
>"start with a small loan of a million dollars"
>Believing this propaganda in 2017
>>
>>34317394
>He represents everyone. He wants to protect our jobs, and bring back the ones lost to China

>There's many people who deserve contempt. The lugennpresse, the Democrat party, the cuckservatives who opposed him. Sorry he doesn't sugarcoat it, and fuck his enemies in the ass with a smile like Obam

Fucking christ this must be what it's like to hear Scientologists talk. This fag is just in rapture of the idealized version of the bullshit they were fed
>>
File: 1480734762966.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480734762966.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>34318045
At this point, what does it even matter? There'll never be an actual free market in the supposed land of freedom. Government, whether for the elites or for the commoners, for better or worse for either, almost always interjects itself into all things business in some capacity or another. Obviously it's usually exclusively to the betterment of the elite classes including itself that government intervenes in whichever ways that it does, and often to the detriment of the everyman. It's hopeless to ever expect anybody in the government to not support government interventionism to some extent, good or bad, (depending on what its result is) because then they'd have to reduce their projects and other endeavors for which they get to guzzle up funds from most people and pocket most of for themselves in their oversized paychecks. Imagine if politicians got paid scraps comparatively to what many currently do, and also that they were unallowed to accept all the goodies that they get from corporations and other entities. Then, maybe then would tax revenue be more effectively utilized instead of gobbled up on bloated bureaucracies filled with overpaid scumbuckets, many of whom couldn't care less about actually doing anything good and instead mostly clock in and out, and collect their ridiculous salaries and . Maybe if people involved in decisions that affect almost everybody were paid significantly less than they presently are, there'd be more people going into that type of work with some actual will to accomplish things other than lining their fucken pockets. It'd hopefully thin the horde of all the merchants in it for the monies. Nevermind the incestuousness of family dynasties within politics and nepotism which admittedly exists in every facet of life unfortunately, but whatever. Yes, I'm mad. Excuse the tirade.

BRB going supersaiyan
>>
>>34315830
He triggers roasties, taconiggers, and sandniggers all at the same time which is pretty neat. Also just regular niggers for some reason even though he literally said nothing bad about them
>>
Pretty thoroughly retarded, but it was worth voting for him to make liberals cry.
>>
>>34315830
Fucking idiot, but we'll have some fun the next 4 years. What I don't understand about American millenials is why the fuck didn't you go out and vote? 60% total turnout is abysmal.
>>
>>34316645

>$5 million dollars inflation adjusted loan
>small

Yeah, anybody can get a $5 mil loan regardless of their background or connections. : ^ )
>>
File: 1481302029592.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481302029592.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>34317012
lmfaozomg is pig related?
this pic is
literally (((jewyou))), muhhammadindunuffinmuffinallawhosnackbarabbaboomeatgrenadedonkeydefileragheadeadesertrashahahaha
>>
>>34319053
Because the two options were Hillary and Trump? It should have been 0%

Why are people obligated to accept a failed system?
>>
>>34320696
If you didn't like those two (and I don't blame you) you should have voted for Gary Johnson
>>
File: 1481632684268.png (80KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1481632684268.png
80KB, 297x365px
>>34316058
SHUT IT DOWN

origano commento
>>
>>34320879
I wrote in evan mcmullin
>>
>>34315830
He's the God Emperor
>>
File: 1973 trump.jpg (134KB, 592x901px) Image search: [Google]
1973 trump.jpg
134KB, 592x901px
He's, dare I say it /our guy/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FSBiWLz2xA

THERE WILL BE NO MERCY
>>
>>34315830
Cheeto rapist is not my president
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
#hashtag
>>
>>34320879
KURT I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE 4CHAN
>>
>>34315830

i fail to understand how a billionaire predatory with multiple bankruptcies , and who hired immigrants , convinced poor people who were struggling to vote for him , .
>>
File: IMG_1013.jpg (148KB, 476x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1013.jpg
148KB, 476x593px
>tfw no Gowdy as AG because he's too honest
Why must life be so cruel?
My only consolation is:
>tfw Gowdy as VP in 2024
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.