[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate promiscuity so much? Do you hate promiscuous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479027253008.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479027253008.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
Why do you hate promiscuity so much? Do you hate promiscuous men too or only women?

Why?
>>
File: 1422765432610.png (150KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1422765432610.png
150KB, 500x377px
I'm an anti-natalist and believe that all acts of procreation are inherently immoral and the root cause of all suffering in the world.
>>
el massi
el facu
>>
>>34315790
>immoral
>spreads STI's
>makes it harder to settle down later in life
>>
quita de aqui yanqui asqueroso
>>
>>34316150
>casual sex is immoral
Expand on your argument, please.
>>
i don't hate it, do your thing. what's funny is that you expect support from everyone when in reality nobody gives a shit, not even your best liberal buds.
>>
>>34316264

why bother? you're just looking for the smallest crumb of evidence to cry misogyny, you're not looking for a discussion.
>>
>>34316302
I'm not OP and that wasn't my goal. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind your statement, that's it.
>>
>>34316150
>immoral
Says who? Kids on /pol/? Skydaddy?
>spreads STI's
You also run the risk of killing a kid while driving, doesn't mean anyone who can drive will stop
>makes it hard to settle down
Not really.
>>
>>34316302
>you're just looking for the smallest crumb of evidence to cry misogyny
Why do you assume that?

not that anon btw
>>
>>34316339
Why would you even bother to ask that, there is tons of documented evidence about the STI's it's even called
>sexually transmitted disease
You understand the sexually transmitted part right?

Often if violates ethical boundaries which is typically immoral.

if you don't think it makes it harder to settle, why do pernicious people act promiscuous instead of settling down? it's like someone saying I'm going to quit my job and win the lottery, they end up buying a bunch of tickets and think well it's just not working out yet this is the tickets fault i just need to keep buying tickets with my lucky number because my number is right because i decided it is, it's the lottery that is wrong not me!

Why don't you come up with some arguments about why it's not, not about my talking points, from scratch green text his 3 examples come up with why it isn't and not your "I don't like your reasoning because it hurts my feelings" whinging
>>
promiscuity : sexuality :: bubble gum : nutrition
>>
>>34315790
> Why do you hate promiscuity so much?
it makes people forget that a great fucking deal of responsibility comes with it. The ultimate goal of having sex should be having kids, which is the single most important thing not to fuck up in the whole world.
Also too much sex ruins your character. See 99% of western women

> Do you hate promiscuous men too [...]?
yes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.