[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anons with sisters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

File: 12345.jpg (563KB, 717x885px)
12345.jpg
563KB, 717x885px
>driving past public pool with buddy
>sidewalk has three near-identical qts in bikinis with same tits, waist, hair, and ass standing in a row
>commenting about wanting to fuck them
>"eww no bro, i mean yeah the other two i'd rawdog but the first one is my little sister, thats gross af"
>literally ALL LOOK THE SAME but magically not being attracted to one
>what the actual fuck

I literally can't imagine masturbating under the same roof as a fertile young female near the same age and somehow not wanting to fuck her. You robots with sisters, are you seriously telling me you've never noticed their feminine appeal? Or is this all just socially polite bs?
>>
My sister is fucking disgusting and that's why I'm not attracted to her even though she's probably a solid 7/10.
Women are gross, much more so than men.
>>
>>34314488

Contrary to popular r9k beliefs not all guys want to fuck every single attractive women.
>>
I have a little sister and I never even have a fleeting thought of attraction towards her.

She is tight, athletic body Stacy type. I prefer T&A which she does not have. I'm not sure how I would feel if she was closer to my ideal female body.
>>
>>34314488
I think about it all the time. I'm convinced men who say otherwise have conditioned themselves over the years to not see them a sexual objects.

>>34314539
Kys yourself.
>>
>>34314488
I feel bad for unnumbered girl
>>
>>34314488
I swear only people without sisters think sibling incest is hot. I love my sisters and all, but they're annoying as fuck too. Maybe it's because we grew up together, but even if we weren't related my sisters are the last women I'd ever want to fuck.
>>
>>34314488
I mean yeah I've thought about it but never really fantasized about it. Like I can recognize that I think my sister is attractive but I don't want to fuck her at all, the idea of it isn't even pleasant to me.
>>
>>34314582
Unless your sister is extremely attractive and has impeccable hygiene (but she's a woman, so the latter is impossible), then you're lying. Fuck off.
>>
File: dog wearing hat.png (794KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
dog wearing hat.png
794KB, 520x800px
>>34314488
I have a sister, and I used to masturbate to her all the time when I was younger. We're somewhat distant now, but she has a nice body. I would be lying if I claimed that I didn't find her physically attractive or that I wouldn't fuck her in a heartbeat if I ever got the opportunity. She has one of the best asses I've ever seen. We aren't related by blood, though, so that may be part of it.
>>
0 is the only one dressed (relatively) modest.
>>
Wow. I relate to 0 so much. Being the most unattractive girl.
>>
>>34314730
She's not, 4 is.
>>
>>34314803
The fuck? 4 looks like a 7/10 Stacy.
>>
>>34314488
My sister is blonde and as a result I'm almost never attracted to blondes. I've noticed differences in girls with different hair colors. Redheads are crazy sluts. Blondes are always the dominant type, they try to compete with men. Brunettes are the most stable, middle ground. Black hair I'm not sure, I'm not attracted to Hispanics or Asians at all so I don't pay attention.

I definitely saw these strong, independent womyn traits in my sister and as a result wasn't attracted to her. A sister is like a female you live with that you don't fuck and she isn't afraid to get into a fight with you. You see every bad side of her at some point, you simply can't be attracted to her unless by grace of the gods she's actually a decent human being.

I do know though, that blacks and Hispanics fuck their siblings and cousins all the time. I had one Mexican friend that showed me a pic on his phone of his sister sucking his dick. Another Mexican friend that sent me a video of his little sister giving him a lapdance. And a black guy that grabbed his sister's ass and gave her a sexual look when I was at his house. It's funny how whites get the rep for being cousin fuckers when we're not as dumb and horny as they are. I mean think about Hispanics, they're always drunk and around family. Blacks, they've been known to rape 80 year old women and men in prison if there's nothing else around. Of course they're going to rape/fuck their siblings and cousins.
>>
File: Capture.png (441KB, 532x398px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
441KB, 532x398px
I grew up with three sisters. I am not attracted to a single one. Its like being attracted to your mother you just cant unless you are mentally ill
>>
>>34314571
well yeah, there's gay guys also
>>
>>34314695
Because she's the only ugly one
She has nothing to flaunt, so she doesn't
>>
I want to breed 2 and force 3 to watch
>>
>>34314803
4 is like the second prettiest one
Like an 8
>>
>>34314539
This.
Growing up with sisters made me realize how disgusting girls really are in the comfort of their own home w/o anyone to impress.
So many smoke and mirrors they use once they step outside.
>>
>>34314897
>mother and father were attracted enough to each other to fuck each other
>son and daughter genetically resemble two people who fucked each other
>somehow not attracted to each other

Maybe this unattraction only happens with the offspring parents who secretly aren't actually that into each other, like the 30 y/o roasties who quickly grab any betacuck to make babies with.
>>
>>34314673
>impeccable hygiene (but she's a woman, so the latter is impossible)
?
Women are way more hygienic than men.
>>
no because

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Also I don't really find any in 12345.jpg attractive, they all look gangly and awkward
>>
>>34315091
Want to know how I know you don't have a sister?
>>
>>34315136
My entire family, including female ones is extremely clean. I'm sorry you have terrible siblings.
>>
File: DSC_074.jpg (563KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_074.jpg
563KB, 1080x1920px
>>34314582
>have conditioned themselves over the years to not see them a sexual objects
Me and my sister were just never close, and we have a decent age gap. I was well on my way to leaving for college when she was like still in middle school. I just never had that family connection with her.

She's pretty qt now though, & I have no problems fapping with her used thongs, and snapping creeps. I'd definitely fuck her if the option presented itself.
Pic related is her when I was home for Christmas.
>>
>>34315091
Women are either very neat or just complete fucking slobs
No in between
>>
File: 1483575906575m.jpg (56KB, 476x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483575906575m.jpg
56KB, 476x1024px
>>34315091
>have female roommate
>her floor is covered in clothes and trash, can't even see the carpet
>mine that I share with the cat is clean, air freshener, candles, and incense used to maintain good smell during winter when it can't be aired out
>her bathroom looks like a bomb went off, clothes all over, counter covered with junk and make up smears
>mine is clean, stuff put away in cabinet where it belongs, surfaces cleaned weekly, somehow smells better even though the litter box is in there
>she leaves her dishes in the sink for days
>I put mine in the dishwasher after use
She also never vacuums, sweeps, or takes out the trash, women live like pigs rolling in their own shit
>>
>>34315223
Got original nudes?
>>
>>34315281
>I have a bad roommate who is also female
>therefore, all females are messy

I'm laughing more at your way of thinking than at her.
>>
File: 14750982247940.png (325KB, 534x457px) Image search: [Google]
14750982247940.png
325KB, 534x457px
>>34315091
Don't confuse their public personas with their private.
Nothing like walking in your sisters bathroom to get something, and seeing a tub full of thick natty hair, and a ring around the toilet..
>>
>>34315223
Post more pictures dude holy shit
origamitown
>>
File: 1484738822432.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484738822432.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
The thought of incest in theory is hot - but I feel no attraction to my sisters. Normal people aren't attracted to family members they grew up with.

>2 younger sisters 9-10/10's
>Both extremely popular in school.
>Friends with every young person in the fucking city
>Thousands of IG followers

>Be me skelly 4/10 with bad skin social outcast weeb

Man fuck RNG

It feel bad man but I'm glad they got to experience the good side life.
>>
>>34315340
Want me to go down the list of my mom, sister, aunts, and cousins that also live like this, it's just going to be copy pasting the same behavior a dozen times
>>
File: DSC_081.jpg (486KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_081.jpg
486KB, 1080x1920px
>>34315316
Nope,it's easier said than done. Planting a phone in the bathroom while she showers or something is risky af.
I'm back in my dorm atm, maybe when I'm at home again for break or during the summer
>>
File: sean.jpg (39KB, 293x473px)
sean.jpg
39KB, 293x473px
>>34315055
>you are not attracted to your sister because your parents aren't attracted to each other despite fucking more than once
>this is what incest fags believe
You are into incest because you want someone to be obligated to fuck you.

Women who marry a man for money make one kid at most then go the for divorce and the hefty paychecks.
>>
>>34315340
in anon's little pocket of the world females are more messy
>>
>>34315448
Well shit man, I don't know what to say, I never had that problem as my female relatives are extremely clean. My female friends too. Maybe you're just surrounded with messy girls.
>>
I have no interest of incest with my family, I just like the fantasy of growing up with in-house pussy.

Waking up to a sweet morning BJ from mommy before breakfast, or just walking into your sisters room and having her milk your penis dry after a long day at school.
Literally heaven.
>>
>>34314539
>>34315014
This is odd. My sister is not gross at all even at home, I mean in all those years I haven't heard her fart or even burp once, and often I wonder if she's even human.
>>
>>34314488
I like 0 best looks like she has a fat pussy
>>
>>34315506
>muh anecdotal evidence
>it must be just you
Do you even realize the irony
>>
>>34315638
That's what you've been arguing with the entire time. The anecdotal evidence.
>>
File: 1478238112211 KYS - cat imouto.png (16KB, 506x495px) Image search: [Google]
1478238112211 KYS - cat imouto.png
16KB, 506x495px
>>34314582
>Kys yourself.

KYS = Kiss Your Sister?
>>
>>34314488
Number 4

She looks like Stacy's slightly awkward tall friend that gets bullied constantly by Stacy so she doesn't really realize how pretty she is. Also has a strange laugh that she's very self conscious about.

Tfw no gf
>>
>>34314488
I have an attractive sister, but I really couldn't imagine doing it with her that's gross and kinda wrong. But that's ok she has lots of hot friends come over we party sometimes and you know how wild horny and slutty those 18 year olds get they basically beg to fuck them
>>
either 2 or 5 fgts, come on
>>
Roll hole bowl ass fruend
>>
>>34315114
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Funny thing about the Westermark Effect, nobody seems to think through the implications. Part of the original evidence was compiled from non-related children who had grown up in close proximity on Kibbutzim -- they were non-genetically related children raised as de-facto siblings.

By growing up in close proximity in a simulated family environment, they acquired a lack of sexual attraction which manifested in adulthood. What's the implication that nobody seems to talk about?

Well, it's what happens when a genetically related set of siblings grows up in a disrupted home environment. It can be abuse, neglect, fostering, divorce. It can be a parental death. Something goes wrong and the parameters for manifestation of the Westermark effect no longer are present.

What then?
>>
I have 3 older sisters and they always teased me about masturbating in the same house as them.
>>
>>34319856
>I have 3 older sisters and they always teased me about masturbating in the same house as them.
I'm sure they all did the same from time-to-time in their younger years. It's just the more experienced youth hazing the less experienced youth, that's all.
>>
>>34314607
she doesn't deserve a number
>>
>>34314488
5 is the most bangable but she looks the type to let herself go and get fat
>>
>>34319808
then she is just 1 grill out of many and probably one of the more fat annoying ones
>>
File: 33967701 Imouto - wish.png (70KB, 1594x544px) Image search: [Google]
33967701 Imouto - wish.png
70KB, 1594x544px
>>34321324

It must be painful to be rejected by your family for being fat.
>>
>>34315456
>>34315223
holy fuck, mooooooooore pls
>>
>>34315223

fuck dude how do you not lose your cool around that
>>
>itt: retards.

I have a moderately attractive sister, but the thought of anything sexual in relation to her makes me want to puke. It's the same sort of thing as with your mum.

I'm pretty certain there's genetic psychological aversion to incest in humans due to high risk of birth defects/resultant evolutionary detrimental circumstances.
>>
>>34315782
>The anecdotal evidence.

The plural of anecdotes asymptotically reaches the value of "data".
>>
>>34322738
your mother must be ugly as fuck if you dont want to fuck her
>>
>>34323777
thanks for stealing my trips you faggot
>>
>>34314488
>wearing shorts shorter than 3 inches
fucking sluts confirmed
at least 3 inches is required for some modesty
>>
>>34315281
>tfw tranny and my mom is giving me shit because my room doesnt look like a female's
jokes on her, looks like all females live like this
>>
File: 1483742879804.jpg (62KB, 524x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483742879804.jpg
62KB, 524x505px
>>34314488
>sister starts crying because her beta orbiter won't speak to her future bf's
>sister brings home a druggy that later threatens to break into our home at night
>sister brags about how she lost her virginity at 15
>sister walks into my room half naked while drunk
>>
>>34314488
my sister is a literal 10/10 but I've never seen her in a sexual manner tbqh. Life is not like in your japanese anime
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.