[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you judge people by their clothes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (614KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
614KB, 2304x1296px
Do you judge people by their clothes?
>>
>>34314046
i know i'd judge you to be gay as shit for wearing that shirt.
>>
>>34314046
what is the meaning of this shirt?
>>
Sometimes when they wear overly extroverted, unnecessary shit. Judging people for wearing "poor" clothes is disgusting and it makes me feel really sad for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_5184.jpg (117KB, 792x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5184.jpg
117KB, 792x624px
Not unless it's really bad like a my little pony shirt or an anime shirt.

Barring absolute autism no one cares
>>
>>34314046
usually no but if you're a faggot and wear that, I will be judging you extremely hard in my mind
>>
>>34314046

I dont know anything about fashion so no
>>
>>34314112
>>34314417
What if it was being worn "ironically" by a large, bearded muscle man?

Would that be more gay, or less gay?
>>
No, I judge people by their face and height.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 580x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 580x820px
>>34314522
>mfw I'm 5'6" and worry about what people think of my height and face
>>
ya and i came to the conclusion 90% of people have no fashion sense and wear boring clothing
>>
Not if they're just poorfags, but if they are poorfags who spend ridiculous amount of money on hats, jeans, etc then I clock them as a complete scumbag and I'm right 100% of the time. Also judge girls who wear uggs and have topbuns because come on now.
>>
>>34314522
>tfw attractive face but 5'8" manlet
>>
>>34314494
It would still be homosexual as fuck, but in a different way. Not the twinky gay, but the kind of gay that would make you terrified of being in prison with that man
>>
>>34314622
lol I know a typical white slut who wears yoga pants, uggs, and top buns
>>
ofcourse! i judge people the second i meet them

people who are bad at grooming/wearing decent fitting clothes are usually less intelligent
>>
>>34315395
>judges based on appearance
>thinks he's intelligent

anon, i have some bad news for you...

you may be mentally retarded...
>>
>>34315395
>people who are bad at grooming/wearing decent fitting clothes are usually less intelligent
I noticed that too. It seems like the neckbeards and smelly fatties are always the least intelligent
>>
>he keeps making this thread

Just take a picture of you wearing nothing except the shirt so we can see you jerking off and see the succubus in the same picture already
>>
>>34315483
>he thinks people cant be judged based on how they look and act

You're fucking braindead lad
>>
>>34315656
You're an idiot if you think you can see into someone's head. Grow up, other people have just as much depth of character and intelligence as you do; most likely more since you don't seem to be very self-aware.
>>
>>34314202

https://exhentai.org/g/608570/42f38c9179/
>>
If they wear a snapback / skinny jeans then yes
>>
I don't care about fashion but as a very visual person, some shit just looks wrong. As long as it's not disgusting color mixes or blue jeans that don't fit and drag under your shoes, i wouldn't care, but some stuff is fucking obnoxious to look at.
>>
>>34314046
Nah, i usually don't. Unless it's some really retarded shit like that one dude who wore t-shirts that showed half of his hairy chest. On a fucking -10*C winter day.
I'd wear the shit out of that shirt btw.
>>
>>34314046
>>34314235
where does one get both of these shirts
>>
>>34315693
>other people have just as much depth of character and intelligence as you do
lol no they don't
>>
>>34316471
Sorry to tell you anon, but this anon is right.

Most people really do not have any actual depth of character. I know it is all the rage to say IQ doesn't matter (and people started saying that after they really understood that IQ doesn't imply getting a shitton of cash) BUT IT DOES MATTER.

Low IQ people exist on a way more vulgar and superficial plane than people with a whole lot more processing ability. Simply put and it is really as straightforward as it sounds.

Even though I'm sure someone will disagree or whatever. The truth stays true.
>>
>>34314622
>>34314689
dude my gf does the top bun thing sometimes and looks like a retard. i always say something rude about it but she doesnt care, should i start hitting her?
>>
Tfw all this top bun hate. Why do so many people dislike it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.