[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here just want a female friend ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1484863905022.jpg (34KB, 480x577px) Image search: [Google]
1484863905022.jpg
34KB, 480x577px
I know it sound beta as fuck, but i don't really care about having a gf right now.
I already had one, it's not my priority.

My female best friend just stop talking to me for absolutely no reason a few months ago (she got a boyfriend exactly at this time, so I don't really know, maybe he was jealous).

And since then, i can't have a female friend to talk to. I mean, I have plenty of male friends, i go to parties etc... I can flirt and all, but i don't have any female friend and I don't understand why. The one i meet are kinda shallow, don't have any hobby.

What do you think r9k ? I just want to have nice convo with a woman, i'm tired of male point of view.
>>
>>34313820
>I know it sound beta as fuck
It doesn't sound beta because of the content, it sounds beta because of the amount you care about what others think of you.
>>
>i'm tired of male point of view.

what did he mean by this?
>>
all my friends are female since you cant talk about anything serious with most guys or they get uncomfortable and they have to make every little thing into a pissing contest tbqh
>>
>>34313923
All my friends are male and they're not like this. They're all just really chill and don't like drama.

When I think about it, it's the girl friends I've had in the past that were overly competitive about virtue signaling/where they are in life compared to me, etc.
>>
>>34313853

You're right, but I think it's important to be self aware sometime and to know how your opinion and behaviour are viewed by people you talk to.
>>
File: CRYING ?????.jpg (101KB, 1440x558px)
CRYING ?????.jpg
101KB, 1440x558px
>>34314001
Can confirm this.
0reg@no
>>
>>34314185

What did you mean by this ?

Origami
>>
What are female friends like?
>>
>>34315312

What do you want to know anon ? You don't have female friends ?
>>
>>34315573
Never. How do they differ from male friends?
>>
>>34315924
10x the drama with half the skill in VIDEOGAMES if not 1/4 the skill.

>t. Autistically play MMOs and deal with female healers sometimes
>>
>>34316017
>>34315924

I'm not this guy, btw >>34315573
>>
>>34315924

They bring many advantages.

1. It got you used to female presence. If you're never around women in your daily life, you're going to be autistic when you'll meet one.

2. They can give great advices compared to male friends, especially on the "how to be confident" topic. Girls can easily feel if you're confident or not.

3. Having several female friends is the easiest way to have a girlfriend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.