[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop women from going with sociopaths instead of us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: chad-bundy.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
chad-bundy.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
How do we stop women from going with sociopaths instead of us?
>>
We're not going to stop anything.
>>
remove women's choice in matters of mates
women clearly don't know shit, why would we trust them with our genetic future?
>>
>>34313758
They chose to be part of psycho emperors' and kings' harems when they didn't have a choice too.
>>
go for women whos parents arnt divorced
>>
>>34313784
>they choose when they had no choice
k
>>
You guys are sociopaths too, just more low-functioning ones.
>>
>>34313739
Bundy had oneitis for his ex-gf who dumped him. Raised some other guy's kid then married some nerdy looking chick when he was in prison. He wasn't much of a chad though he could do a fairly good impression of one.
>>
>>34313817
Ok, they did have choices but they were very limited.

>get raped shat, pissed, jizzed and vomited on by king sociopath but live lavishly

or

>get loved tenderly by a smalltime but hardworking craftsman who overcame peasantry. you'll have a life with very few luxuries , if any

They obviously chose to be part of king chad's harem.
>>
You need to kill the 99.9999% of men who are better than you.
>>
>>34313912
>implying robots will be gentle and loving
>implying robots will be able to provide
>>
>>34313850
If bundy was alive today, he'd be an Oscar type.
>>
>>34313941
What do you base this opinion off of? Memes?
>>
>>34313912
are you implying that lower class craftsmen were romantic and kind? until disney, they were seen as dumpy retards.

>harems
>women who had a choice and not slaves from enemy clans
>>
>>34313977
i see you've never spent time around a robot
>>
>>34314026
>are you implying that lower class craftsmen were romantic and kind?
Cunt detected.

>b-b-but king chad is a good guy, nevermind the fact that he shits and pisses and jizzes on me and uses me like a cumrag teehee, deep down i know he's a nice guy and I can change him :)

>>women who had a choice and not slaves from enemy clans
Should have done the honorable thing and died with their men.
>>
>implying robots are not sociopaths
>>
>>34315898
t. roastie who got caught up in an /soc/iopath crossboarder's web of deception, had her nudes leaked, and now thinks "omg all robots are like that :("
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.