[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i found this image on lolcow how do you feel about it, robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1451961884153.png (151KB, 892x590px) Image search: [Google]
1451961884153.png
151KB, 892x590px
i found this image on lolcow

how do you feel about it, robots?
>>
>>34313017
Sounds about right. Why were you on lolcow?
>>
I like how it's funny to them that people who have never had as much as a sincere positive comment from the opposite gender are insecure about themselves. Women are the scum of the earth.
>>
File: 432658686258.jpg (59KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
432658686258.jpg
59KB, 257x257px
So you're saying it's as easy as posting
>tfw no gf

On lolcow and you get the same results as
>tfw no bf

as a girl here?
>>
>>34313052
Probably as long as you aren't 2/10
>>
>>34313040
i posted two threads then got banned

one of them was about napoleon
>>
Lurking a bit on lolcow on the past few days

>make up and beuty threads
>tfw no chad bf
>beta fags from here are making like 90% of the threads there

Even low tier women have the same mindset as the average stacy.
>>
>>34313052

it's fucking ironic you fucking newfags
that meme has been around FOREVER
>>
Pretty accurate for the most part.
>>
>>34313235
>>beta fags from here are making like 90% of the threads there

Hmm. Seems like we need to do a hostile takeover. Let's keep posting there and gradually turn it into /r9k/ 2.0
>>
>>34313050
You're not entitled to respect. It is earned. I would say the same to any parent.
>>
>>34313017
>top fucking kek. I'm pretty sure most of those single mothers have worked more than you, filthy neet. Single mothers are the weakest target in our society so you or robots have no problems attacking them. How lowly and scummy of you to do so. Taking into account your visceral hatred of women I'm not surprised.

why are cows so meanbros
>>
>>34313325
Neither are you, which is why women will never get any real rights in society. Besides your cunt you have nothing going for you.
>>
>there are males on lolcow
>>
>>34313325
>You're not entitled to respect
But apparently they are entitled to respect?
>>
>>34313017

I feel nothing but they have a point. Don't go on their stupid site, it's nothing but cancer and full of fail. If they ignored all males, those dudes would be forced to go in a better place and nothing of value would be lost.

Ignore women attentionwhoring on /r9k/.
Hide ((Fembot)) threads.
Do not reply to ((female)) posters.
If you're a woman and reading this, don't answer to me, ignore me like I ignore you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.