[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reasons girls get mad: 1. on their period 2. feminism prove me wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pep.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
17KB, 900x900px
reasons girls get mad:
1. on their period
2. feminism

prove me wrong
>>
I wonder if I'm the only girl who doesn't get hormonal, moody, or emotional when I'm on my period. Maybe it's because I don't bleed that much, I don't really get super painful cramps, and mine doesn't last very long. Or maybe it's just because I'm not an emotional person at all in general. But yeah, my period does nothing at all to my mental or emotional state. Wonder if I'm the only girl like this.
>>
>>34312514
talking about periods kinda grosses me out
>>
1. they don't think logically
2. refer to point 1.
>>
>>34312514
There might be others, but you seem to be the first here.
>>
>>34312471
reasons girls get mad:
1. Everything
>>
>>34312471

There is a third reason. Their bf cucks them/abuses them. But they secretly love that. Women masturbate to the thought of their bf cheating on them.
>>
>>34312571
I've honestly never met another girl who didn't get emotional/hormonal/moody when they're on their period. I also don't get any food cravings more than I usually do when I'm on my period. I'm lucky, I guess.
>>
>>34312514
i think this is probably true for most females. the stereotype comes from the media, "you have to go to war?? well we bleed every month it's so hard" that kind of thing
>>
>>34312514

You think it does nothing to you because you don't notice it. All women get more emotional because their period fucks with their hormones. You either aren't producing hormones enough or you just are normally a bitch.

Women get incredibly emotional and bitchy when on their period which makes most men not want to deal with you.
>>
>>34312646
Nah, this really isn't. Girls actually do get hormonal/emotional when they're on their period, I've spoken to other females and there's plenty of girls who talk about how annoying and painful it is. But being on my period literally doesn't affect me whatsoever. It's like, oh. I'm bleeding. Okay, that's not super great. That's literally my only reaction. It isn't very painful for me, and it doesn't provoke any emotional reaction for me. Guess I'm the few that got lucky.
>>
>>34312627
That's pretty good. Yes, you lucked out, anon.
>>
>>34312514
i only notice when my wife has them and so does everyone else. none of my friends or coworkers change throughout the month, some just make a joke about it or something.
>>
>>34312471

You forgot

>Not getting (enough) attention

Specifically male attention. That's why they openly hate everything that takes men's attention away from them. Think about how many things interest men that women hate.

>Football
>Super bowl
>UFC
>Video games
>Muscle cars
>Your friends
>Better looking women
>>
>>34312659
Nah, I would notice it. I'm just not an emotional person in general. I have a pretty low range of emotions, so even when I'm on my period, it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>34312659
seriously
i was obsessing over an argument with my gf for ages then i remember
>she was on her period
instantly i was in the right and had moral superiority
>>
>>34312714
Kek, noice male logic, brah.
But yeah, I do notice that guys do use "hurrrrr you must be on your period" as an argument.
Also,
>my gf
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>34312709

Well, I don't know you personally so I don't know if you're right. But I can just say that you probably don't notice the difference in you and how emotional you get. You perceive it as nothing has changed.
>>
>>34312763
You do realize I have a family, right?
They constantly complain about how nonchalant and unemotional I am, even when I'm on my period. I literally don't get emotional, on my period or not. Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>34312798

And I'm saying that if I knew you closely and spent a lot of time with you, I would probably notice the difference in you.
>>
>>34312798
Are you sure its not hormonally related?
>>
>>34312918
Being unemotional has something to do with hormones? That doesn't quite make a lot of sense, anon. I'm perfectly fine.
>>
>>34312798
>You do realize I have a family, right?

Yeah, I have a family too. If my family were right, I'd have a gf and be successful. They just say that shit to not offend you.
>>
>>34312471
I'm going to make an addition to your list:
3. not getting fucked
>>
>>34312471
...something is upsetting to them? I think you'd get pretty mad if i walked up to you and just slapped you. What makes you think a woman wouldn't?
>>
Holy shit. Why is this thread still alive? You've been proven wrong already.

/thread
>>
File: image.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>34312941
>trying this hard to provoke me
Kek. Whatever you say, anon.
>>
>>34312944

This for real. Look at a Cosmopolitan cover. Women need sex more than men do. It is obvious which women aren't getting laid by their attitudes.

We have a woman at work who is a massive cunt about everything. Sometimes we have backroom bantz that one of us should take one for the team and fuck her so she'd stop being a bitch. She is not attractive.

Sometimes I wonder if they're uptight bitches because they're not getting laid, or they don't get laid because they're uptight bitches.
>>
>>34312471
3.is a girl

Grills are just crazy, if they didn't have such inviting wet holes I'd have nothing to do with em, but I like getting my dick wet.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.