[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just eat less XD >just move more XD post best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1482655967469688599.jpg (349KB, 2600x2184px) Image search: [Google]
1482655967469688599.jpg
349KB, 2600x2184px
>just eat less XD
>just move more XD
post best
>>
liltery all u have to do droped from 420 lbs to 69
>>
>>34312033
but thats literally how weight loss works you sperg retard.
>>
>>34312033
You should have stayed around 90 kgs and started working out now you look like a manlet
>>
>>34312286
It's not OP, read the filename.
>>
>>34312033
>just eat less XD
>just move more XD

Actually you only need to first one
>>
>just eat less
but...that's how it works.
Calories in, calories out.
You can't cheat thermodynamics, no matter how much you REEEEEEE
>>
>>34312033
What's the point of this thread exactly?
>>
>>34312033
I did a similar caliber weight loss from 2014 august to 2015 february. Ask away if you want.
>>
>>34312033
look at those fucking stretch marks though. Still good for him for doing that he looks really good and in the start he looked fucking terrible.
>>
I wish I was a fat fuck who lost weight got a huge confidence boost. Instead I'm an ugly faggot who only got fat because he realized he was ugly and nothing mattered anyway.
>>
File: 1482800332348.jpg (83KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
1482800332348.jpg
83KB, 640x662px
>>34312033
Just put the spoon down, fatfuck. Have some basic self control.
>>
>>34312033
I don't get it, I weigh the same as this guy in his last photo yet I'm a bit fat. 5'10 though, is he over 6 foot or do I just have weird genetics?
>>
>>34312033
Eating less will work, you don't even have to do any exercising to lose weight but it does help. Eating less also just means less calories. You can eat the same volume of food as you normally do, you just eat things so that you're at a calorie deficit compared to how much you were taking in each day before. The real trouble is finding healthy meals that actually taste good and are satisfying to eat. You'll have to get into some cook books and experiment for that. There are some delusional people around who have deluded themselves into thinking a handful of rice with some peppers and an apple for dessert is a desirable meal to look forward to. Everything bad for you tastes great so switching is difficult. It takes a lot of time to pick through the blander healthy foods and find things you think are worth eating. Just work into it slowly with the cooking and trying things until you can make a good variety of healthy but still satisfying foods. Dropping everything you like to eat and going for basic ass health food will suck and you'll lose motivation because you can't even look forward to meals.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.