[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop eating so much snack food in between meals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I stop eating so much snack food in between meals?
>>
Stop buying snack food. It's that simple.
>>
Stop getting high on reefer all the time and getting the munchies
>>
>>34310432
I still live with my parents, and even though I ask them to buy me healthy stuff for my main meals, they still buy themselves tons of junk food, which ends up in the cupboards.
>>
>>34310409
stop bbuying shitty food and buy fruit instead
>>
eat an actual meal that consists of a serving of meat, a serving of carb and a serving of veggie.
then drink an 8oz glass of water afterwards.

700 calories is a good aim for a meal because most people need 2000 calories a day.
the key to feeling full is eating fiber and not being thirsty.
>>
>>34310446
Like, just don't eat it

Are you in control of your own impulses, or are you a slave to them?
You have a goal, and it's simple, stop eating shit all the time. Do it faggot
>>
>>34310446
Alright try this then. Every time you get a craving to eat junk food or snacks, find the biggest cup you have in your house. Fill it up with water and drink that instead. That should fill you up. And if 1 cup doesn't work, drink another until you feel full
>>
File: 00064what.jpg (116KB, 825x912px) Image search: [Google]
00064what.jpg
116KB, 825x912px
Stop having easy access to so much snack food.
If you can't do that then barricade yourself in your room.
>>
>>34310504
Also try not to think about the estrogen and fluoride in the water while you're doing it
>>
>>34310504
This but if you are getting close to 6 liters then stop. If you drink 6 liters of water in one sitting you will died.
>>
>>34310522
Especially now that Trump is elected, Putin and the Ruskies will have an easier time poisoning our water to weaken our American will. We need to save our essences.
>>
>>34310409
Eat plenty of protein.
A low carb diet worked wonders for me. You literally never feel hungry, and on keto you just melt fat
>>
>>34310446
buy your own healthier replacement snacks to ease into it.

drink a lot more water than you do.
>>
Drink more water and eat more nutritious meals. You probably need to up the amount of protein your eating to feel fuller longer
>>
>>34310446

Can you get them to buy Celery sticks? They're pretty cheap and if you drink a lot of water and eat those that will fill you up for virtually zero calories. Plus they make your shits more aesthetic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.